Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Outside all was still and quiet. Leila would not even be able to hear her childen. It was as if they had gone silent. The man laughed and grabbed the woman "Well..you've given me enough trouble... I think it's fair I take some trouble out on..or rather in you.." He laughed and began to tear her blouse off, only to hear something hit the floor.

He spun around, letting the woman go, and saw Marilyn Carry standing there with a bloody sword.

"I thought you idiots would have learned after your last time."

"You're the next one getting plunged Lady! MEN! GET HER!!! Men? HELLO!?"

Marilyn looked at her sword, and yawned. "Those guys? Oh yes...sorry....Um...my sword slipped."

She then pointed the sword. "Time for you."

He gasped and whimpered "No No way..." He drew a sword.

Marilyn fought with him for a while...both getting injured until finally the man through dust in Marilyn's face and dove out the window. "I'll be back BITCH!!! I swear it!" He ran off....leaving them all alone.

The boy and girl ran in from the safe spot Marilyn had had them hide in, and asked their mother if she was ok, while Marilyn slowly tried to bind her wounds.

Leila cried out when he ripped off her blouse. She closed her her eyes and shook her head and said "No!".

She expected him to hit her but when it did not come and opened her eyes to Marilyn again. She was let go and she stepped back into the wall watching them fight. The leader fled once more and she looked at marilyn and said "Are you okay...he hurt you..." she said softly.

Marilyn winced a little at the wound...but smiled. "It's okay...it's really just a bit of a scratch. YOu're ok right? he didn't manage to do much right?"

Marilyn looked worriedly at the short answer. She looked to the boy..."Go and get your mother some water.." She then helped Leila to sit down...and knelt down in front of her. "Are you sure? Do you want me to fetch a physician? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Marilyn sighed. "Sorry...I tried to get in before they could do much damage. At least...you're safe for a long while." She looked sheepishly and then rubbed her head softly. "I guess I should leave you now. Take care and stay safe."

She bowed and began to walk out, still holding her side tenderly.

"Maybe you could do...a little work on it." She said..and sat down..slowly removing her chest plate and then shirt, showing a deep slash in her side... It would take a little bit of work to heal.

"Yeah okay, i'll get some of the herbs" she said and ran down the stairs to get the bandages and slaves. She walked back up and said "Lets have a look"

Marilyn lifted up her arms...her large breasts moving a bit as she shuddered due to the pain and cold air. She then closed her eyes...and left the woman get to work. "Such clumsiness..." She whispered, berating herself.

Marilyn urked and gritted her teeth as the woman gently cleaned and treated her wound. "Thank you...for this..." She whispered.

"It's okay" she said. She then put some of the healing slave on it, dabbing it onto the wound gently.

Marilyn smiled as she finished and sighed. "Your husband was lucky. You're a remarkable woman." She sighed. "I'm sorry about before...I hope I didn't make you think too badly of me."

"Anyways...I'm sorry to be such a bother... May I sleep in the kitchen until morning? Then I can make off again. Sorry about this."

"Just some blankets and a pillow would be fine..." She smiled weakly. "I wouldn't want to trouble you. And besides you need your sleep." After she gets the linens...she finds a clean spot to rest on the floor, and sleep, giving the wounds a chance to heal.

(( Are you enjoying this rp? ))

Marilyn thanked her and went into a deep sleep....the herbs helping to put her fast asleep...and eased the throbbing in her side.

Back
Top Bottom