Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Marilyn Carry had been a traveling swordswoman for many years.

Over the last 8 years, she had been traveling all over the land proving herself to be a hero of the people and a pride to the warrior caste that sprung her. She was strong, fast and tough - and always fought for the little man...and for justice.

She had yet to settle down - most felt this was because of her independent nature and the call of battle against Evil, which wasn't exactly wrong, but there was another secret reason, Marilyn Carry was quite into the ladies, and not the men.

On this fateful day, Marilyn was making her way through fields, wandering around looking for problems to fix, when she heard shouting of women. Drawing her sword, she ran towards a nearby farm and saw some bandits about to loot a farm - she couldn't see the man of the house, only the wife and two young girls.

"Oh? is there another one to play?" One of the bandits leered when Marilyn came into view. "Oh goody more for the pleasure afterwards..."

"We'll see..." Marilyn said. "The name's Marilyn Carry, and I'm a member of Hope's Light Chapel...and you...you are all dead, and you don't even know it."

"WHAT!??!" One of the underlings said. "Sir....This woman..she's got a rep..."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY!??!!" His superior shouted. "She's a goddamn woman..ONE woman in fancy armour...KILL HER!!!"

"You're right..." Marilyn smiled as they charged all at once. "There's one of me and all of you, it's not really fair. For you that is.."

Fifteen minutes later, the outspoken underling and one of his comrades were the only ones alive enough to flee from the farm, hoping to regroup with the head of the Red Bandanas, at a camp FAR FAR FAR away from where they were. The rest who didn't manage to escape were unceremoniously buried in the back forest by Marilyn.

She then went to check on the poor habitants of the farm.

OOC: hope this wasn't too long of an opening. *^^*

Leila , a mother of her twins, Rico and Rucha, had been dragged out of her home by the bandits. They all looked at her with lewd looks in their eyes. She looked at them and said "Please, leave us alone!". The leader had grinned and just grabbed her arm roughly and said " Now, if you exactly as we say, we won't lay a finger on those kids of yours" she looked at him afraid, her children cry out from behind her. "It's going to be okay kids" she said to calm them down, eventhough her heart felt like it was about to jump out of her chest.

It was then that the woman with a sword appeared. The man let go of her and children rushed to her. She hugged them and said " It's going to be okay" she said to them softly. She pulled them away from the brawl and covered their eyes as the women took care of it.

She told the children to go back inside while she awaited their saviors return.

Eventually the lovely strong blonde warrior returned. She was a bit more dirtier (and bloodier) than before, but other than that, looked no worse for wear. She bowed to the woman and smiled. "Those bandits won't be bothering you any time again soon Miss. Hopefully your husband will be back by that time...If they didn't hurt him..that is?" She looked the woman over briefly to make sure she hadn't been badly hurt by the bandits.

Leila saw the women come back. She looked down a little and said "Um...My husband died a few years ago...he won't be coming back" she said looking down. She then looked back up at her and said "You saved our lives, How can I ever repay you?" she asked her.

Marilyn smiled and bowed "Think nothing of it...Just doing my job. However I guess I should get going soon. Would you know of any militia that may be hiring on?"

Leila looked had him and said "Umm...No I don't, we don't get much news from the town here" she said.

Marilyn hmm's "Well..um...what will you do for protecting? Who defends this place normally? Or will you always be in danger of being attacked?" She seems genuinely concerned. "Perhaps you should hire a swordsman to protect your farm for you."

Leila looked at him and said "But no one would want to protect us, we are just farmers" she said.

OOC: Marilyn is a her, not him. ^_~

Marilyn smiled. "Hmm....Well...I'm sure you could find someone who'd be willing to protect you and your little ones for just some room and board." She looked around. "It must be hard....being a single mom and all...." She looked at the woman. "You must be lonely too..."

"No, not really, I have my children...they are my life" she said. She looked at her and said "There is no where for them to stay here, our house is only small" she said.

Marilyn hmm'ed and led the woman to the side. "Well..I have one ...offer..." She whispered softly. "I did always want to be warrior for the King..but there's something I do want more."

She whispered. "A wife and kids."

She watched the woman carefully again, hoping she didn't scare the woman off fully yet.

"Yes...I'm...I'm a lesbian...but..if you were to let me be your lover..and help you raise your daughters, you all will never need fear again. What do..you say?"

((there twin boy and girl, lol))

Leila stared at her in shock and awe. A lesbian!. "I can't do that" she said stepping away from her" almost hugging herself somewhat.

OOC : Oops..sorry XD

IC:

Marilyn put up her hand. "I'm sorry..very sorry. Please don't take offense." She bowed. "I didn't mean to upset you. Anyways...I should go on ahead." She smiled. "I'll try to drop in here next time I'm around ok." She bows again. "Take care...and be well..."

Leila looked at her and nodded. She watched her leave and she sighed to her self. She smiled and her two children came running to her. "Are they gone mommy" said Rico. She nodded. He seemed to frown. "I could have taken em". She grinned and mussled his hair. "I'm sure you could have"

Um..Shibby-san...

I thought the rp idea was that the Warrior woman stays there and becomes the woman's lover, since she can't afford to pay.

That's what we talked about. You...don't like that idea anymore? :(

I mean..you still want them together, right?

Chiechan.

OOC: okay...so Marilyn should hang around..and try to grow on her then? :) If so I'll have her slip back. :D

Marilyn went away...but her heart called her back quickly...She set up her camp just off the farm yard and stayed there. She waited for more brigands to return. She knew that if she only saw the woman and the kids there, the idiots would feel it was safe and come back for some pay back..and when they did ...it would be their own undoing.

((Yeah, kay))

Leila smiled and Rucha, her daughter came running over, teary eyed and all. Leila smiled and said "It's okay Rucha, they gone now, they carn't hurt us anymore" she said holding her close. She smiled and said "How about i make your favorite, Rice pudding?". She smiled and said " Yeah!" in celebration.

Marilyn watched and waited from afar....keeping to herself and making a small hard-to-see campfire on the outskirts.

For a few days...nothing happened....then...one night...the Bandits returned. Having not noticed Marilyn's hideaway, they returned to avenge their fallen comrades.

OOC: Do you want to post their initial attack before Marilyn cleans house or shall I? :)

Chiechan

((You can))

Leila smiled to her self and she put her two children to bed, kissing them both on the cheek as she did. She then dressed into her bed clothes and climbed into her futon before closing her eyes and diffing off to sleep.

The bandits slowly crept in as Leila and her children went to sleep...and then all of a sudden, the front door smashed down...and the leader rushed in...rushing to grab the woman from her bedroom, his soldiers behind him.

He ran into the main bedroom and held his sword. "Heeeeyyy..little lady....where are you? What's the matter? Not so cocky that your heroine is not here to save you?"

Leila jumped awake at the sound of her front door being smashed in. She heard loud footsteps and her min immediately flew to the safety of her children. She got out and was about to run to their bedroom but that was when the bandits came into her room. She stepped back a little looked at them fearfully.

Back
Top Bottom