Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ATTN: Old Darker peoples, I could cry right now

School... I've been randomly checking out the dead page hoping something good would happen... and I guess this'll have to do XD

Gundam Musou 2 better come out in the US. I wanna play it right now... >x<
Edit: I just posted in the wrong topic... .______________.; Dun mind lil' old me... -Goes and hides in a corner-

Wow.

Rizzy, Mirran, PK. I wonder who will be next to show up? XD

wendi darling said:
Mirran said:
I... missed you guys so much -sobs-
*huggles* hey cutie pie!
-waves- hai! <3 Man... so... getting to the gym on Mondays is now impossible for me unless I do it right after class... there's like, a group that comes in at 11:30 to warm up so there's nothing to use to do a warm-up with, and I'm too lazy to go out for a run...

I don't wanna go to work today. Oh well at least tomorrow is D&D day.

*sticks a penny on the tracks to derail this thread*

You play D&D too on Tuesdays? My group is just finishing up a Red Hand of Doom campaign for 3.5 before we jump ship for 4th Ed. Can't wait for 4th to start!

Already played Red Hand of Doom. Well sorta finished. We got all the way up to the aspect of Tiamat and got bum-rapped. No problems with anything else, we kinda breezed through it and then Tiamat bum rapped us. It sucked. However me and a friend are running original campaigns and whenever we get the time we do the occassional premade 4e adventure.

My group just downed Azzar Kul two sessions ago, and when Aspect of Tiamat appeared we were all beat to hell and back... upon describing it, the DM said, "And now there's only one thing to do..." and looked to the next person on the iniative list, who just happens to be our "special" player. He says "I charge the Aspect!" At which point the DM shook his head and mouthed to him "Run away!". The guy then was like "Oh... I fly down the shaft..." and we all retreated and the Aspect couldn't (tunnel was too narrow), but it could escape out a giant hole in the ceiling... so now we've got an Aspect of Tiamat rampaging around the Elsir Vale while we are using this as a chance to recover.

Good times!

Back
Top Bottom