Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ATTN: Old Darker peoples, I could cry right now

Alright I guess... I feel all awkward because I'm new and at the same time I know people... but they all know people I don't... -pouts-

-waves very nervously- I really like your avvy... it's very efficient... also thanks for saying hi <333~

Merci.
*Winks*
Don't be nervous, I don't bite... hard.
Not unless you ask for it.
XD

-blushes... than is tackled flat footed due to being a silly little boy- Ow... yeah... don't worry... you can whatever you like <333~
Also, HAI PEEKAY! -loves-

-Waves- I can't say I knew you there, but it's good to see more Darker people on here. ^^

I still haven't seen Sensei though... that makes me sad.

Zalvek said:
-Waves- I can't say I knew you there, but it's good to see more Darker people on here. ^^

I still haven't seen Sensei though... that makes me sad.
Seek Sensei out. Also, you probably wouldn't know me if you mostly rp'd, I was one of those cliquey GD kids.

I miss ehangouts so much, now I can start ignoring irl people and just do homework and hangout online all day XD

It's alright if you never talked to me... it' just nice to feel welcomed. I'm still kinda missing a few people...

-Tackle hugs-

Homygod.
Former darker celebrity!

My life is finally coming back together.
Maybe my parents will remarry next.

Rizu said:
-Tackle hugs-

Homygod.
Former darker celebrity!

My life is finally coming back together.
Maybe my parents will remarry next.
I hope so... I've been longing for that since I was five... than decided it was for the best in my teens XD. Also, celeb, me -blushes and giggles- <333~

Nah. Forget that bish that squeezed me out. She can go fly a kite for all I care.

Yeah you are. You and PK were the biggest. To my memory anyways.
^^

<3

Where has you been'd

Back
Top Bottom