Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mirran has returned -and there was much rejoicing-

Mirran

Star
-stabs a flag into the board-
So... I've been needing to do a lot of bitching lately... so I think it's time I had my own proper journal on a random page that seems to have been taken over by members from some other unnamed site >.>....

Re: Since Lasci isn't here to make one for me

First entry. Things haven't been going so well for me lately. How do you ask? (Liar, you never asked) Allow me to list the ways:
-I recently failed a midterm in my Intro to Law class, which was my favorite class taught by the fabulous Mr.Garrison (he's such a fag and I love him). The reason for failing is in part to blame for my second problem with my life right now
-My laptop has been in repairs for over two weeks and has officially been broken longer than it has worked. It broke the week before midterms, leaving me with no notes to study with. I could have asked for notes to use, but I hate doing that because it makes me feel like a bother and a terrible student (so I did the logical thing and failed)
-I've been trying to get to the gym, but I recently hurt my back and am afraid of re-injury, and whenever I have time all the warm up machines are being used... but I guess that's just me making excuses...
-Valentines Day is coming up and for fucking once I have a girlfriend (that's in town even). I had it off, but there's a rumour going around that I my store has to re-do inventory this weekend (we fucked up bad last time), which means instead of a nice dinner date, I'm stuck working 12 hours shifts all weekend... because attendance is mandatory (Even though it's nearly Wed and I've had no official word of having to work it)
-I don't know if you noticed earlier, but an flame that I have never really gotten over talked to me recently and sent me a song that she thought reminded her of our relationship... and now I'm facing those demons again, and still don't know what to do... (I'll post the song... it's very pretty)
-sighs- I suppose they are all simple issues... but writing about it always helps. I'm sure things will get better, they are not always this bad...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adQyok0U-vQ[/youtube]​

Re: Since Lasci isn't here to make one for me

Holy shit I'm back. In case anyone cares... or remembers me, haha. How have you guys been doing? Right now I'm feeling hard pressed to avoid writing the abstract for my research paper and am needing a good distraction.

Mostly really busy. Doing lot of running around. End of the semester stuff, getting a new job, moving out -headspins-

You certainly do. And if you're lucky you'll see a lot more of him.

(around the boards, you pervs)

So I actually managed to do all the work I was avoiding today, which I think is great since it's not even one. Hell, if I'm really into I just might get on that essay that won't be accepted after Friday, haha.

Back
Top Bottom