Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Rp wanted. [I like to play Sasuke][edit, new plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a sasuke looking for a roleplay partner, I'd prefer a semi literate roleplay please.

I'd rather roleplay with a kakashi, but any seme/seke rolled Naruto guy would be fine. please PM me if interested.

sample post of mine:

Sasuke panted harshly, black eyes narrowing at the tree stump he had been using as a target. Bloody hands clenched to fists, and he brought the right up to hit the tree again, sending a few splinters flying, a few of which embedded themselves into his pale hand.

The teen either didn't notice, or didn't care his hands were pierced with wood shards, and continued his practicing, mumbling under his breath "damn that Naruto, he won't surpass me, I'll get stronger."

After a few more moments of this went by, he pressed both hands to the beaten wood, and leaned against it, sweat dripping down his face and off his chin and nose. Slowly, he let himself sink to his knees on the ground, and lifted his head to look up. Night had already fallen, he wasn't really sure how long he'd been there, but now he was exhausted.

could i make that longer? yes.
does every post have to be that long? no
will all of mine be that long? if you post that much or more, I'll try too keep up, if you post less, then I'll try to post at that amount.
Does that have to be the plot? no, if you'dlike something else, just say so, and we can do that, really anything is fine.

I won't roleplay with someone who will only post with ** as action, I don't like it, and please post in third person, and use "" for speaking. thank you.

again, pm me or post here if interested.

I have another plot for Kakashi/Sasuke ^^

On a mission, Naruto ends up triggering a trap, and Sasuke saves him by pushing him out of the way. What was the trap? well, after the smoke clears all thats left of Sasuke is his clothes and... a black cat! Sasuke got turned into a cuddly little kitty cat, and someone has to take care of him untill the hokage figures out how to change him back. Sakura of course offers, and kitty Sasuke growls his outright refusal. Naruto offers and get a bite to the hand in responce, so all that's left is Kakashi!

[edit!!!!!]

On the way back from a mission, Kakashi makes the team [or maybe it's just Kakashi and Sasuke who went on the mission if you don't want to double up] stop and stay at a bath house/inn for the night. Kakashi had been harboring some 'sinful' thoughts about the Uchiha, and Sasuke's been getting more and more curious about the jounin's face, not to mention some other parts.

[it can be after the time skip, but I'd prefer it to be before]
Kakashi and Sasuke are sent on an information recon mission, and their target is a man who has a thing for younger boys with dark hair and eyes. But when they get to the village that their target is in, another scroll gets delivered to them -via bird- and it states that the target actually likes GIRLS! So, without the time to learn a good enough jutsu to make Sasuke look like a girl, they have to go with dressing him up as a girl, much to Sasuke's displeasure, and surprisingly, Kakashi's delight.

--

When Sasuke tried to leave the village, a group of ninja went after him. In the series he got away, but in this plot Sasuke does get caught and brought back to the village, and Kakashi is put in charge of watchinghim. [This could also be after the time skip, if you'd like]

--

While Kakashi and Sasuke go to the outskirts of town to train [when Kakashi's teaching Sasuke chidori] Sasuke over does it, and burns his hands badly, and is told not to use his hands so that they can heal over the course of just a few days. But Sasuke has a secret, a serious crush on Kakashi, and at night the Uchiha has a little fantasy dream about his sensei, and wakes up frustrated, and attempts to masterbate with little success. The attempts wake up Kakashi, who decides to take pity and help out, not knowing just what caused Sasuke's 'problem'

--

[this next one can be before or after the time skip]
Kakashi goes on a mission, and ends up seriously wounded, and Sasuke [who's in a very slowly budding relationship with Kakashi] tries to take care of him the best he can.

--

[Also can be before or after timeskip]
On the way back from a mission, Kakashi makes the team [or maybe it's just Kakashi and Sasuke who went on the mission if you don't want to double up] stop and stay at a bath house/inn for the night. Kakashi had been harboring some 'sinful' thoughts about the Uchiha, and Sasuke's been getting more and more curious about the jounin's face, not to mention some other parts.

--

Kakashi, being the pervert we all know he is, decides since Sasuke's been so against being with any of the girls who've thrown themselves at him, that he's never had 'the talk.' Being the closest thing Sasuke has to a father figure, Kakashi figures it would be best if he tried to explain the birds and the bees. Problem is, Sasuke wants nothing to do with it, and just talking isn't working... So he tries a more... 'hands on' approach.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  - Nya?
 l、 ~ヽ )
 じしf_, )ノ

On a mission, Naruto ends up triggering a trap, and Sasuke saves him by pushing him out of the way. What was the trap? well, after the smoke clears all thats left of Sasuke is his clothes and... a black cat! Sasuke got turned into a cuddly little kitty cat, and someone has to take care of him untill the hokage figures out how to change him back. Sakura of course offers, and kitty Sasuke growls his outright refusal. Naruto offers and get a bite to the hand in responce, so all that's left is Kakashi!

I would love to try this out! I had a thought that maybe we could combine the two ideas you had that I listed above into one RP. Maybe they are coming back from a mission and the first paragraph idea happens and they could engage in some sinful pleasures *winks* and then later they return back to Konoha. Once there they are assigned a new mission right away so they don't have time to relax or anything and they go out again and your second idea happens and the reason why Sasuke doesn't want anyone but Kakashi to touch him is because of what had happened earlier at the bath house!

Would you be interested? Is this still open? Please let me know through PM or here although PM is preferred so I don't have to go digging around searching for my answer xD ^_^

Re: Naruto Rp wanted. [I like to play Sasuke][edit, new plot

I am game for anything and this one sounds like a lot of fun. You can be Sasuke, and we can do your idea, or mix it up and get a little more spicy by having me be Itachi. lol.
Its all up to you though. Either way I want to do some RP

Re: Naruto Rp wanted. [I like to play Sasuke][edit, new plot

which of the two ideas were you talking about?

what would the plot be for Ita/sasu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom