Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Rp wanted. [I like to play Sasuke][edit, new plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a sasuke looking for a roleplay partner, I'd prefer a semi literate roleplay please.

I'd rather roleplay with a kakashi, but any seme/seke rolled Naruto guy would be fine. please PM me if interested.

sample post of mine:

Sasuke panted harshly, black eyes narrowing at the tree stump he had been using as a target. Bloody hands clenched to fists, and he brought the right up to hit the tree again, sending a few splinters flying, a few of which embedded themselves into his pale hand.

The teen either didn't notice, or didn't care his hands were pierced with wood shards, and continued his practicing, mumbling under his breath "damn that Naruto, he won't surpass me, I'll get stronger."

After a few more moments of this went by, he pressed both hands to the beaten wood, and leaned against it, sweat dripping down his face and off his chin and nose. Slowly, he let himself sink to his knees on the ground, and lifted his head to look up. Night had already fallen, he wasn't really sure how long he'd been there, but now he was exhausted.

could i make that longer? yes.
does every post have to be that long? no
will all of mine be that long? if you post that much or more, I'll try too keep up, if you post less, then I'll try to post at that amount.
Does that have to be the plot? no, if you'dlike something else, just say so, and we can do that, really anything is fine.

I won't roleplay with someone who will only post with ** as action, I don't like it, and please post in third person, and use "" for speaking. thank you.

again, pm me or post here if interested.

I have another plot for Kakashi/Sasuke ^^

On a mission, Naruto ends up triggering a trap, and Sasuke saves him by pushing him out of the way. What was the trap? well, after the smoke clears all thats left of Sasuke is his clothes and... a black cat! Sasuke got turned into a cuddly little kitty cat, and someone has to take care of him untill the hokage figures out how to change him back. Sakura of course offers, and kitty Sasuke growls his outright refusal. Naruto offers and get a bite to the hand in responce, so all that's left is Kakashi!

[edit!!!!!]

On the way back from a mission, Kakashi makes the team [or maybe it's just Kakashi and Sasuke who went on the mission if you don't want to double up] stop and stay at a bath house/inn for the night. Kakashi had been harboring some 'sinful' thoughts about the Uchiha, and Sasuke's been getting more and more curious about the jounin's face, not to mention some other parts.

[it can be after the time skip, but I'd prefer it to be before]
Kakashi and Sasuke are sent on an information recon mission, and their target is a man who has a thing for younger boys with dark hair and eyes. But when they get to the village that their target is in, another scroll gets delivered to them -via bird- and it states that the target actually likes GIRLS! So, without the time to learn a good enough jutsu to make Sasuke look like a girl, they have to go with dressing him up as a girl, much to Sasuke's displeasure, and surprisingly, Kakashi's delight.

--

When Sasuke tried to leave the village, a group of ninja went after him. In the series he got away, but in this plot Sasuke does get caught and brought back to the village, and Kakashi is put in charge of watchinghim. [This could also be after the time skip, if you'd like]

--

While Kakashi and Sasuke go to the outskirts of town to train [when Kakashi's teaching Sasuke chidori] Sasuke over does it, and burns his hands badly, and is told not to use his hands so that they can heal over the course of just a few days. But Sasuke has a secret, a serious crush on Kakashi, and at night the Uchiha has a little fantasy dream about his sensei, and wakes up frustrated, and attempts to masterbate with little success. The attempts wake up Kakashi, who decides to take pity and help out, not knowing just what caused Sasuke's 'problem'

--

[this next one can be before or after the time skip]
Kakashi goes on a mission, and ends up seriously wounded, and Sasuke [who's in a very slowly budding relationship with Kakashi] tries to take care of him the best he can.

--

[Also can be before or after timeskip]
On the way back from a mission, Kakashi makes the team [or maybe it's just Kakashi and Sasuke who went on the mission if you don't want to double up] stop and stay at a bath house/inn for the night. Kakashi had been harboring some 'sinful' thoughts about the Uchiha, and Sasuke's been getting more and more curious about the jounin's face, not to mention some other parts.

--

Kakashi, being the pervert we all know he is, decides since Sasuke's been so against being with any of the girls who've thrown themselves at him, that he's never had 'the talk.' Being the closest thing Sasuke has to a father figure, Kakashi figures it would be best if he tried to explain the birds and the bees. Problem is, Sasuke wants nothing to do with it, and just talking isn't working... So he tries a more... 'hands on' approach.

Re: Naruto Rp wanted. [I like to play Sasuke]

I may be interested, but I don't roleplay Yaoi. XD You say you don't Mind OCs? I have a plot of sorts we may be able to use. It's kinda AUish, but its interesting nonetheless... Or we might not have to be AU in anything other then character ages :3

well... could you give me a profile of your OC?

and do tell about the plot

The plot is simple, we up the characters ages.(Cause I don't roleplay sexual situations when any characters under the age of 18). Konoha has had peace for several years, and the age of building has started. Clans are getting stronger again, and yet Sasuke's clan has still not been rebuilt. He finds that he needs to find a strong and able bride, to make the next generation of Uchiha's better then the others previously seen.

So he goes to all the clans in Konoha, and makes a list of potential mates. He finally narrows it down to one Koneko Shinigami. Her Fathers clan already has skills with Illusions, which would add to the talents of the Uchiha Children to be. Her mothers family are cat trainers that are extremely fast. This would also aid the children. As for a profile here ^^

Name: Shinigami Koneko (Koneko = Kitten, Shinigami= Death god))
Nekokana Koneko
Sex: Female
Rank, Village: Trainee(Soon to be Genin Hopefully), Konohagakure
Signature/Specialty Jutsu:
Bloodline Skill:
Beast Mastery- Feline Companion
Her bloodline, comes through her mother. The females of the Nekokana bloodline, are partnered with Cheetahs, while the males with other large wild cats. The females are usually paired with a cheetah, as its tradition, and those creatures tend to be speed based, as are the Kunoichiâ??s of her family. Their slight and compact form, make riding on the backs of cheetahâ??s an easy task.

Her bloodline, also has traces, of a almost shifter like format to them. It takes years of training to acomplish, but a Nekokana, can attain a semi beast like state. ((Similar to the Inuzuka one)) Their bloodline has always been compared to the Inuzuka, and they often state, that Cat and Dog will always co-exist side by side, but rarely agree. Like the Inuzukaâ??s they have hightened senses. Eye sight, Smell, hearing, and taste. The last one, for the Nekokana(Females), is they are faster then most people. A Genin rank, reaching the rank of a upper Chunin...

This doesnâ??t come without draw backs. Nekokanaâ??s have to eat large amounts of red meats(For the proteins and the fact it matches their cats). Preferably raw, as it matches the nature of their cat, and they can eat the meat; their stomachs producing the proper enzymes.

She also excels at Taijutsu, and any techniques that involve speed. As well as Genjutsu techniques combined with her Kama weapon.(Not as much as her Taijutsu) Which is a mini scyth on a chain, that she can throw, and use in attacks.

Physical Description:
Koneko is a very tiny girl, her form is so petite and light, she often looks like a strong wind will break her bones. She stands at 4â??5â??â?? when standing up like any person would. A very tiny girl, but that helps out her companion Mika, when she rides on Mikaâ??s back. Konekoâ??s facial structure is very pronounced, and very cat like. Her eyes dragged out and more then just almond shaped. Her cheek bones are pronounced, giving her a raw look. Her eyes are a very bright golden color, surrounded by thick black lashes. She also seems to have pronounced Canines, that jut a little bit over her slightly full lips.

Her figure is very childlike, but you can see she has somewhat of a females form. Though its not much, she still is a woman. Her legs are long, for when she runs, and they are well muscled. Her skin is a slight tan color, and that comes from all her time in the sun. Her hair falls in a messy wave to her waist. The strands thin and there is a lot of them. They are a slightly curly mess, that take a bit of time to comb out. Which is why she usually has her hair in a braid. Her hair is definitely oddly colored, its a rather creamy blond in color, and sometimes y ou can catch odd black highlights, almost spot like. As is the family tradition, she keeps her nails grown out a little, and filed to a sharp point.

She tends to wear, rather to the body clothing, usually she is seen wearing a full body black body suit. That has a net shirt over it. She wears the common sandals of the Shinobi. Her Kama is strapped to the small of her back, and her kunai and shuriken packs are on her hips. When she DOES get her headband it will be tied around her waist, since its such a tiny little thing. XD

Personality:
Koneko is the opposite if Mika, her partner, who is calm and collected, and would be considered similar to a â??ladyâ??. Koneko is a wild child, that loves to have fun. She is very active, and loves to run around, and play. She can be slightly snarky, and she does have a habit of harassing and picking on Inuzukas. Shes from the Nekokana clan, so OBVIOUSLY shes better then them, by FAR. Because shes got a cat for a partner, instead of a dumb dog.

She can be rather kind though, loving praise, and loving when people pay attention to her. Her favorite thing though, is to curl up on a tin roof, with a good book, and just purr herself into sleep. Hey, shes a cat in her basic nature, in some ways. Be careful when you attack someone she cares about. She gets rather possesive, and can be VERY vicious.

Picture [optional]:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fc31.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/111/1/a/Koneko_by_Beasiesgal.png">http://fc31.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/ ... iesgal.png</a><!-- m -->

History:
Koneko was born to her mother Misa Nekokana, and her father Rin Shinigami. Her mother married into her fathers family, to avoid her cub being mutated.(Koneko).. The only person available for marriage, to Misa, was a First cousin, and she didntâ?? want to risk any damage to her children. Misa did eventually fall in love with Rin, but it was a good match. When Koneko was born, she was coveted, since the Shinigami family usually only produced males. A Female was only born once every generation, and she was usually cosseted and coveted.

When Koneko started to walk, and talk, she asked to be trained to ride a kitty like her mother. She grew up being trained but she grew up in a loving family. When she was ten years old, she got Mika as her partner. She raised the cub, and they have worked together for the last six years. A Nekokanaâ??s partner, will have the same lifespan as the partner. They will not die of old age, but they will die of other ailments. Nekokana and Neko usually bond for life. But Koneko is young enough, that if Mika died, she could still train and have another Neko partner.

Koneko finally became a Genin, and when she did she was more ecstatic then anything in the whole world. She worked with her team, and did her damndest to make her teacher and parents proud. As time went on her abilities progressed rapidly, but that didn't keep her from watching the boy she had her whole life. Yes Koneko had a liking for a certain Hyuuga boy. Her whole life she had watched as he grew up into the shell of the person he was. She craved to help him, but knew it was out of her power.

Though she came from a respected clan, she had nary the resources some of the bigger clans did. The Shinigami clan was dwindling, and so was the Nekokana. In her sixteenth year of life, her Grandfather died and her mother became the leader of the Nekokana clan. Meaning Koneko was the heir, with a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders. It was at this time the girl whom was already a Chuunin, began working towards Jounin, her ultimate goal? ANBU... because only then would she feel she was good enough to approach Neji Hyuuga.​

That's her usual bio I use in Naruto characters ^_^ She would now probably be about 20(As would Sasuke if you are alright with it) and be of Jounin rank. :3... Also it adds spice because Koneko likes Neji, and Sasuke could get a complex of trying to prove to his new wife that she needs to forget her stupid feelings and dedicate herself to the creation of the new clan. XD

-pokes fingers together-

I don't really like it to much. I'm sorry -begs forgivness-

Is it the character? Cause I have like...twenty others... If it is the plot, I can easily come up with another :3

i think it's more the fact I've done so much het I'm getting bored with it ^^'

Quite alright, that's fine. I would offer to do something else, but I usually don't touch Yaoi with a twenty foot pole. I'm not good at it XD

Not a problem, when you aren't so bored with it... give me a ring. -winks- I'll show you a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom