Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Consider Supporting Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Administrator

Vekseid's Sock Puppet
So here's the rub. Right now, Blue Moon runs on what is called a Virtual Private Server, or VPS. Right now Blue Moon 'only' takes up 75 megabytes of database space, it grows by 2 megabytes a day.

Because we're not the only game on the server though, other people sometimes hog the CPU, bringing the entire thing down or - more often - slowing things to a crawl. This is not particularly fun, so I have thrown out the option of buying our own server, to host Blue Moon, Elliquiy, and other adult communities on it.

This does not come cheap, though. I'm expecting to pay $500-$700 depending on what sorts of donations come through, and what features we want and need. In addition, it's going to cost $120 a month or so to maintain.

So if you want to help ensure Blue Moon's future, please consider supporting us by providing a donation. I will give you a nice cyan tag and you can strut your stuff, if you like. Please send me (Vekseid) a Private Message if you are curious about how to donate, and I will give you the donation link.

Thank you for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom