Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fail twilight fan?

OMFG THAT PERSON NEEDS TO BE KILLED IN THE MOST BRUTALISTS OF WAYS, REVIVED AND FUCKING KILLED AGAIN WITH A DEATH MUCH WORSE....REPEAT PROCESS SO THEY CAN GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEAD THAT TWILIGHT IS A FUCKING FAIL WHEN IT COMES TO WEREWOLVES AND ALL THEY DID WAS HAVE THAT FUCKING POSER SHAPESHIFT.

That is all... I laughed...and was entertained...but was moreso....appalled at their ridiculousness.

In reality I laughed so hard I dropped my laptop into the pool... thankfully i have a desktop :D

lol...perhaps this has taught you to use your[next]laptop on a desk in the near future away from all pools, bathtubs, and jacuzzi alike when reading silly Twilight Fan e-mails.

:O that sux for girls and there little wanna be penis :p

oh my... i laughed so hard than i first hit my head on the desk before fallign down from my chair xD
that is probably the most retarded piece of shit i ever have readed, i mean, seriously? how can they think than twilight is the real thing? I don't even need to explain how i feel with my bad english, cause i know you guys feel exactly the same way as i do about twilight > w<

Back
Top Bottom