Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

But your my brother

Alice had become the apple of her father's eye long ago. She looked like her mother, but had been told she had her father's eyes. The man who was her real father had died in a mugging her mother had told her. But Thomas was her father, he adopted her leagaly and everything. She was currently on the lawn giving him one last tight hug goodbye. "I love you Dad, be safe." She said with a bright smile.

Her long silky blonde hair was in a pony tail, andher bright brown eyes shone with joy and sorrow. She was glad they were spending time together but would miss them. She walked back inside and tossed her coat to the couch before sitting down and turning on the T.V. She had finished all her home work and chores already and was free to do as she pleased.

Re: Buit your my brother

Ralph was the opposite of his now step sister. Having watched his real mother slowly eat away a piece of his fatherâ??s soul just a little at a time, till he was merely a shell of the man that he had been, then when she could take nothing more from him she ran away with the next man she saw taking most of the family money with her. Seeing that he had become convince that all woman were deceitful vipers, and if you didnâ??t rule over them with a rod of iron they would drain you dry and leave for the next man. Well he would be damned if he let his new step sister become like that, he would put the respect due to a man in her by force if needed.

His copper red hair danced a little as he walked into the living room after his father and that new wife of his were gone. He couldnâ??t understand how his father could stand to be around another woman. After Ralphâ??s mother had run away it had driven a wedge between father and son that had only widened over the years and then the new woman and it just had almost severed any connection between them.

Shaking his head to banish such thoughts from his mind he came up behind his step sister his hands resting on the back of the sofa. â??Well Alice, just you and I for a few weeks now. What shall we do to pass the time?â?his deep emerald green eyes flashed with a bit of lust for a moment but quickly dashed it away so she didnâ??t see.

Alice smiled up at him and shrugged. "I do not know, I was supposed to go take some classes and get art done but Mr. Jackson left for vacation as well. I may just hang around the house and go to the mall." She sighed softly and look back to the T.V. changing the channle to something better. "What about you?"

While they had never been close to each other she wanted to be close to him. She turned sitting on her knees and crossed her arms resting them on the back of the couch. "Do you like me Ralph?" Sjhe asked. Her father had told her that Ralph shut himself away because of his mother, but she still got the feeling that he did not like her. "I can understand if you dont't." She gave him a small smile. She knew her mother did not like Ralph at all, which she did not get, he seemed nice enough.

He smiled looking down at his younger step sister reaching out his hand brushing her beautiful blond hair. â??I do like you Alice, I just have never had a good woman that I could trust so I seem standoffish because I donâ??t know if I can trust you.â? He was lying through his teeth at least he thought he was, what even he didnâ??t know was just how close to true that really was.

He smiled leaning close kissing her forehead in a very brotherly way, as he carefully suppressed the deeper desire that he had. He smiled stepping back waving to her in a â??follow me fashionâ??, â??come on Alice letâ??s go make something to eat.â? His smile was a perfectly executed fake hiding so much behind it. He looked like a normal brother from his friendly smile to his polo shirt and black jeans nothing threatening or seemingly wrongâ?¦yet.

Alice gave hig a quick hug. It made her feel better knowing that. It had bothered her for a long time, thinking that he did not like her. After all even if they were step brother and stser she still counted him s her brother, that was always how she introduced him to her frinds. As her brother Ralph. She hopped of the couch and walked around with a smile thatshowed her perfect teeth.

"Okay, what are you int he mood for?" She asked. She smoothedher light blu skirt a bit so it laid the correct way and brushed her knees. The white shirt she wore looked nice on her slightly tanned skin. The scoop neck of theshirt showed her collar bone nicely.

He shrugged reaching out and taking her hand lightly. â??I donâ??t know maybe order some pizza? Or should we just go out, if we do I think you know where I want to go.â? He smirked not hiding something this time, there was one true pleasure that he loved more than anything, KFC. Whenever they went out he begged to go there and the funny thing is that he never showed how much he loved it, his body just burned off all the fat and calories that he ate there without a problem and so he was still lean and very fit as he was going to let her see later that day. When he took a moment to look her over he started reacting to her body the way most men would, he started to get hard especially with the knowledge that she would soon be his and only his.

"KFC is fine with me, I just need to go grab my bag and my jacket." She gave him a small smile and held her finger in a 'just a second' way before turning and ehading up to her room. she could be heard heading up the stairs. Her room was down the hall from his just above the living room. She grabbed her bag thens tarted to dig through ehr closet looking for the jacket that matched her skirt. "Where the hell is that coat?' she muttered to herself.

His eyes narrowed as she walked up to her room. Now was the perfect time he would make her learn the respect due a man. He silently walked up the stairs coming into her room behind her. he looked at her bent over digging in her closet. Her skirt rode up her legs just a little and he liked the look. Moving closer he couldnâ??t resist letting his hand brush over her upper thigh and slipping in to rub her inner thigh growling softly at the touch of her skin.

Alice jummped when she felt her leg being touched. She whirled around her eyes full of shock, she relaxed the smallest ammount when she saw it was Ralph. "What are you thinking you big perv." she was half teasing, half worried, after all the look in his eyes made her feel like a bug trapped under a glass. She looked him over almost to see if he was the same guy she had left down stairs. "I'm ready to go, are you?" She seemed to be a bit nervouse.

He smirked at her his eyes dark with lust and evil intent. â??I am ready to go but not how you think.â? He suddenly grabbed her and threw her down onto her bed. Before she could move he pounced on top of her pinning her legs down with his and her arms above her head. He growled deeply kissing her roughly before he pulled back, â??all you woman are the same well I will make it so at least one of you knows your place.â? Moving his hands so both hers were pinned by one his free hand came down and ripped her shirt open.

Alice gave a small stratled cry when he grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. She bounced once, and was about to get up when he landed on her. She squirmed withering under him not getting to far though. She simply did not have the strenght to buck him off. She turned her head away after he kissed her tears rolling down her cheeks by now, he was scaring her. She winced when he ripped her shirt open revealing her light blue bra, "I don't know what you talking about please get off." She pleaded her eyes meting his, she could not believe he was doing this.

He growled leaning down kissing and biting at her neck and the tops of her full breasts as his hand reached around to find the clasp of her bra. â??Shut up you little bitch.â? He growled as his fingers finally worked her bra off ripping it off and tossing it to one side. â??All you woman do is take from the man you are with I see it in everything you doâ?¦well I will show you what your true place is and to respect a man.â? He leaned down biting at her breast and sucking roughly at her nipples as his free hand moved down pushing under her skirt to start rubbing her through her panties. Despite wanting to teach her a lesson the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her so he was making sure she would be turned on enough to except his large cock.

Alice lay under him sobbing tears rolling down her soft pale face. "I don't know what your talking about, please stop." She pleaded with him Squirming, trying to get out from under him, she sobbed quietly when he slid his hand under her skirt. "I hate you." She screamed at him her body of course reacting to his touch, her pussy growing wet. Which embaressed her, her had sex with her boyfriend, once a while ago. They decided they were not going to do it again though, it had hurt and Alcie had realised she was not ready.

He growled feeling her already starting to get wet just from his light touches. His hand pressed harder against her pussy rubbing at her clit in small circles as his mouth and other hand worked her breasts roughly. His large frame was more than enough to keep her pinned down. â??You will know what I am talking about soon.â? as she got wetter his hand moved to undo his pants pushing them down slowly pulling his rather large cock out.

Alice shook her head when he undid his pants. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she started to thrash around under him, behaving like a wounded animal. "Please Ralph please stop. I am sorry, I am sorry for whatever I did please get off of me." She sobbed under him trying to get away."Please, please just get off me Ralph I won't tell anyone."

Ralph was deaf to her pleas not caring if he truly ripped her apart with his thick cock. He would not let another woman grow up to just hurt another man. No she would learn here and now just who was in charge. He pushed his pants down and leaned forward enough to rub his thick cock against her pussy. his hand slapped her face hard as he growled. â??Shut up you little slut and take it.â? at that he pushed deep into her his cock thick and long as he sunk in as deep as he could.

Alice cried out when he hit her, she lay shaking under him. She cried out in pain when he pushed into her. Her hands hand beeen shoving at his shoulders trying to get him off, now her nail hwere sinking into hisshirt. before this she had had sex once, and she regretted it. "Please stop, I'll tell Dad." She said her voice tight.

He smirked growling deeply as he started to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. he knew she wasnâ??t a virgin but her pussy was tight enough to be one. He leaned down biting at her breasts hard leaving marks all over them. He thrust hard and deep in and out of her his hand coming up to her hair pulling her head back biting at her neck. â??Mmm no you wonâ??t Alice and you know why? Because after I am done with you, you will not want to because you will learn the joys of submitting to a man the way it is meant to be.â?

Sob's shook Alice's thin fram as she squirmed under him. "Yes I will, there is no joy in this except for what youa re feeling you sick freak!" She still had trouble believeing that he was doing this to her. His fist twisted in her hair kept her from looking down but she knew her breasts were going to be marked for a while from his bites. Even with her wetness it was a snug fit for him, he was quite a bit bigger then her boyfriend.

Ralph thrust into his tight step sister moving roughly inside her his hands coming up and pinning her back down. â??Now come on Alice you know that you are loving this. Your pussy is soaked and begging for more.â? He leaned in holding her chin as he kissed her roughly. â??Doesnâ??t you boyfriends control you and so you who is the man when you have sex with him? I didnâ??t think so in this world so many men think that women are better then them well how does it feel to be proved wrong sister?â?

It was hard to believe how he was acting. His past with his mother must have hurt him more then she had ever though. "No, we only had sex one time and he was very careful because I hadn't done it before and did not want to hurt me." Even though she felt no need to explain anything to him she found herself unable to quit talking. Perhaps she was tyring to keep her mind off what he had said, that and it was easier to pretend she was not getting wetter with each thrust if she thought about other things.

He laughed and leaned in kissing her lips hard as he thrust roughly in and out of her tight wet pussy. Her pussy was getting wetter every moment and he knew that she was loving what he was doing to her even if she said otherwise. He scratched down her sides and rubbed at her breasts squeezing them hard and teasing her nipples. â??Well there you goâ?¦he has such a fine pussy available to him and doesnâ??t take it he is the worst kind of man.â? He starts to move even harder inside her tight pussy raping her roughly.

Alice moaned quietly into the kiss even though she tried as hard as she could to remain silent. She knew that she was going to have red amrks and bruises scattered over her body. She blushed a deep red at his words and bit her lip hard. She refused to speak anymore. She had to concentrate on not moaning now.

He laughed and started to thrust harder into her as she moaned. â??Thatâ??s it Alice take it like you know you were made to. You know that your place is under a manâ??s control.â? He growled biting her neck hard and fucking her tight pussy hard his face slowly clenching in anger. â??Damn you how dare you and your kind think you can put us men down.â? He slapped her hard as he fucked her roughly.

Alice cried out when he hit her agaig shaking under him. tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she stared at him. She hadn't even done and he was lashing out like she had insulted him in some way. He was hurting her again now, his thrusts far to rough. It had clicked by this point he had issues with women, more so with women who were not submissive to men. In a last effort she tried to break through to him, "Please, I am sorry, I'll be good just stop hurting me." She knew tomorrow her cheek would be bruised.

Back
Top Bottom