Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there many anime fans here?

Do you like Anime?

• Totally! I am an Otaku of the Hardest core

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • So-so I have seen some series

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Not Really I dont ever watch it

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Parisu-kun

Banned
Banished
Yeah obvious question- there are many- but just... How Many?

If you like anime vote in the poll please. Also post something about what animes you like or why you dislike anime I would like to get in touch with the RPers that have similar interests.

As for me:

My fave anime are the Yugioh Series. Followed closely by Naruto.

I like to act Neko-ish

I do know basic japanese.

I could duel someone from Japan in Duel Monsters .... I think.

Any examples you can give oout on your tastes so we can al be further ilustrated in the kind of anime you mention Mr_sunshine?

Wasnt that a character from CatDog?

I make list nao.

Elin Lied
Eureka 7
Love hina
gurren lagann
All of the gundams
Akane iro somaru saka
Toaru majutsu no indexu
Steel angel kurumi
blood+
Hellsing

I could keep going on but i'm at school and people are looking at me funny so I won't.

Love it ^^

Elfin Lied *Thanks Reaper *
Blood +
Vampire Knight
School Days
Red Garden
Fruits Basket

I'm caught between 1 and 2... I'm not a hardcore Otaku... but I'm a big enough Weabo to know not to call myself an Otaku XD

• Berserk
              Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
              Witchblade Takaru
              Fushigi Yuugi
              Ayashi no Ceres
              Princess Tutu ( guilty pleasure > < )
              Bastard!!
              Fist of the Northern Star
              Cowboy Bebop
              Outlaw Star
              DragonBall Z
              Alice 19th
              Samurai Deeper Kyo
              Bleach
              Gundam Wing
              G Gundam

Umm... that's all I can remember right now.
              Berserk and Black Butler are my current favorites.
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I am an anime fan, but I absolutely refuse to refer to myself as an Otaku (therefore will not vote).

If we include manga, my list becomes a good bit longer...

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ranma ½
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Detective Conan
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Air Gear
Kuroko no Basket
Prince of Tennis
Eyeshield 21
Hajime no Ippo
Psyren
Gantz
Change 123
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Monster Hunter Orage
Ouran High School Host Club
My Balls
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Hellsing (manga, not the anime)

I really don't care for anime, it's a bit annoying to me.

However, I do watch two on occasion:

Gurren Lagann, and Excel Saga.

Catastrophy said:
Parisu-kun said:
Yugioh
Naruto.

My fifteen year old little brother is too old for those series. . .
I assure you those are fine shows you just need to hop on the hype train. After all both are at the top of most watched shows in japan and are watched by people of all ages. I myself play Yugioh TCG and enjoy it very much.

Oh man... I knew this time would come.

Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Excel Saga
Fist of the North Star
Nerima Daikon Brothers
Ranma 1/2
Rosario Vampire

and more. I'll update it.

Parisu-kun said:
Catastrophy said:
Parisu-kun said:
Yugioh
Naruto.

My fifteen year old little brother is too old for those series. . .
I assure you those are fine shows you just need to hop on the hype train. After all both are at the top of most watched shows in japan and are watched by people of all ages. I myself play Yugioh TCG and enjoy it very much.

Dude, Britney Spears and 50Cent were also quite popular. Popularity doesnt make crappy childish anime less childishly crappy :,D

And i have watched them, naruto is entertaining now and then, but mostly, its juvenile predictable braindead entertainment stuff.

I like anime a lot, but mostly it's older shows or things that people haven't really heard of. I'll list a few here:

Shin Getter Robo
Macross: Do you Remember Love?
Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
King of Braves GaoGaiGar
Serial Experiments Lain
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still
Gasaraki
Tekkaman Blade
Gurren Lagann
SD Gundam Gaiden
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Airmaster
Tentai Senshi Sunred
Kara No Kyoukai
Asatte No Houko
Panda Z
REC
009-1

That's all I can think of now... o.o

Catastrophy said:
Dude, Britney Spears and 50Cent were also quite popular. Popularity doesnt make crappy childish anime less childishly crappy :,D

I like Britney Spears... :<

Catastrophy said:

And i have watched them, naruto is entertaining now and then, but mostly, its juvenile predictable braindead entertainment stuff.

You do realize that most of the time when an anime is translated into english that it basically has all substance taken out of it? While yugioh and naruto aren't the most mature animes out there, I'm sure they're much better if watched in Japanese with subtitles. For example, Cardcaptors was a show I loved when I was younger, it was aimed towards younger children from what I watched of it. Then just recently, I bought all of the seasons in Japanese with subtitles. The show was completely different, and while it still wasn't a 'mature anime', it had much more plot and was way more mature. It had actual plot and mature themes in it, which I found very interesting. North America just likes to suck all of the plot out of Japanese shows that are brought over here, it sucks. :| I'm not a very big anime fan, though. The only two animes that I watch are Cardcaptors and Pokemon. XD

But really, Catastrophy. You shouldn't be making fun of people or criticizing them for liking a certain show. Maybe if someone said that they loved The Wiggles, then mocking would be permitted, but otherwise it's just rude.

The problem with Cardcaptors is that the US tried to make it seem like Lee was the main character instead of Sakura. And that... kind of doesn't work with the show at all. ^^;

Back
Top Bottom