Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vampires soldier (Steffilicious X Soldier)

Steff arched her back, riding him hard and fast. His hands on her breasts felt like heaven. The pleasure building in her body was far more erotic then any time before. When he rolled them over, she allowed it. The pounding force caused a sensation that she didn't want to deny.

She reached up, curling one hand behind is neck. She urged him closer to her. "Say yes," she whispered against his neck. Her lips pressed against the spot she would bite. She could feel his heartbeat. Just a taste, she told herself. Only if he says yes.

(sorry my post suck iv got a high fever)

: When he heard the slight question he nodded and slow his rythem down before he rolled her back over." Yes" he whispered to the air as he lay on his back His eyes went a little more icy colored when he knew he was going to lose blood. The nano machines in his body clicked on and started to produce blood on the level that was needed

Still gyrating her hips, she leaned down, licking his neck. His skin smelt so good. "This may sting a bit," she told him before she bit him. Hot, sweet blood gushed in her mouth and she happily drank it down. It was just a taste, but it was so hard to stop.

Forcing herself to pull back, she felt the hot blood inside her. That and the sensations she was feeling sent her over the edge. Her nails scratched down his chest as she came, her head thrown back in primal pleasure.

:He smirked and rubbed strong hands down her back while she went in to her cranial pleasure." Ill be yours.. I Haven t an idea why-- I wished you dead. " He murred slipping his strong hips up to her once again. he arched in to her pumping his ten inch tool up at her cunny:

Steff bit her lip, tasting her own blood. She leaned down, kissing him hard so that he could taste the blood on her lips. His and hers mingled between their mouths. Her hips met his thrusts, working hard to achieve a second orgasm. He was hers! The mere thought drove her wild.

"You're so good, Roderick," she murmured into his mouth. She wasn't sure if she meant the blood or the sex, but she knew that he was an addiction.

:He grunted and slid a hand behind her softly poking at her hind" come on cold one .." He murred arching his strong hips in to hers deeper and harder once again/ He hoped she was more of the wet kind.. Already hed grown addicted to its feeling:

Steff kissed him harder, feeling the sensations build. He felt so good inside her, almost as if he were made for her. She kissed and sucked down his neck to his broad chest.

"Roderick, cum with me," she moaned. "I need to feel you."

Her hips bucked faster, wetness dripping slowly down. She could feel herself about to explode, but she wanted to feel him as well. Could these made humans fully experience sex?

:HE grunted looking to her. He ahd no idea what she ment. though he felt his sack pull up to his body. And in seconds a thick hot load shot deep in to her cool tight little snatch. His eyes shot pen as another two sets left him to fill her to the point of leaking:

Steff nearly screamed as she orgasmed, feeling him so hot inside her. It was like heaven. Rolling off Roderick, she kissed him deeply.

"Never has any man satisfied me like that," she said. "I could become very spoiled with you."

:Oh and I think you will be. " He muured closing his eyes hotly. As his blood refilled his eyes closed. " That.. Was amazing." He whispered before a light slumber took the soldiers tired frame. A soft hand griped hers showing he did not want to leave her side from that point on:

Steff kissed him on the forehead. "I must go for now. I can feel the sun starting to rise. This room is yours for the day, ring if you need anything. My day staff will tend to your needs."

Reluctantly, she stood and moved out the room. She wanted to stay, but the chambers had windows and she couldn't risk being fried. It would be nightfall in no time and then, she would tend to Roderick.

"Keep an eye on him," she told the morning House Matron. "He can enter the upstairs rooms, the garden and the kitchens. My office is off limits for now. Get him anything he requires, in reason."

She would need this day to plan her next move. Hopefully, the night wasn't a fluke and he'd still be as enchanted with her after the light of day faded. With a sigh, she slid in her coffin. She could still taste him on her lips.

: With a sigh he fell to sleep for half of the day. When he awoke he rung for a servant. He found a small frail looking girl come to his side. " I need my gear. not the weapons o r such but just the clothing. Also some sort of fruit any thing." He said softly as he stood and stretched. Reluctant the girl came back with what he had asked for. There where no weapons or threats hidden on the clothing. It was easy to tell that much. After eating a his small fill he dressed. The urban cammo pants. Dark boots and a tight black T shirt was all that he let grace his body. After a while he asked where he was aloud to go. When the girl spoke of the out doors he imidatly went. Not to escape but to exersize. In no time he was shirtless doing push ups of every shorts, pull ups on a brick ledge, sit ups and all other varations. It was to the point his warm bod glisten ith sweet sweat.

When Steff rose, the sun was just starting to set. She pulled a red sheer robe over her body and went to talk to the House Matron.

"How is my guest?"

"He is well. He ate once and has been in the gardens ever since. He requested his clothes, but not his weapons. We were just preparing another meal, in case."

Steff smiled, twirling a lock of her red hair around her finger. "Let me bring the tray out to him. We have some unfinished business."

"Ma'am, what about your feeding?"

"He'll feed me," Steff said. She licked her lips, wanting only the sweet blood of her Roderick.

: He had finally found a tree that had a soft moss padding under its gentle shadow. Before that was a lush clear pond that shimmered in the coming moonlight. He lay shirtless and bathed in the pure pale moonlight like a prize for the taking:

Steff brought the tray into the gardens. A bowl of fruit and yogurt and some small cakes were on the tray. She saw him, lounging under the tree and smiled. He looked so delicious.

"I brought you something to eat," she said, placing the tray beside him. "You should have some nurishment now."

She scooped up some yogurt on a piece of fruit and held it up to his lips. "Keep up your strength my darling, you will need it." she leaned close to him, smiling. "Today, you will be my only nurishment and my only companion."

: With a soft coo he open his eyes and took the fruit. " I can withstand it, and will for you." He whispered hotly after he swallowed. This is a life he saw himself in constantly." Okay " he whispered as he lay back feeling as though he where loved for once:

Steff curled up against his side, licking his neck. She was so hungry and knew how good he'd taste. She carressed his face as she sank her fangs in his neck. As she drank what she needed, she pressed her body against his, feeling his hot blood flow through her body.

Pulling back, she gave the trickle of blood one last lick. Sated, she smiled up at him. "We have much to discuss today. You, my darling, I am very curious about."

Her head rested on his shoulder while one hand trailed down his chest. She liked the feel of his muscles under her fingers.

:What about..." He whispered as he lent back . He almost wanted to purr or coo with her cool touches but refrained from doing so. What questions could she pose to him. Or what is it she would have him do. All of this he had no idea nor direction his thought could move in.

Steff licked his neck. "How were you made, my sweet soldier?" This was the question heavy on her mind. She knew he was made, she knew he had been sent to destroy her people, but she had to know more. What did the humans have planned? What was his ultimate goal? She had to know to feel safe.

One fingernail flicked over a nipple, teasing him through his shirt.

: I was geneticly made . From DNA and other such things. I am the last of my kind a perfect yet flawed experiment.. There are no more of me nor will there be.. that is all uI know" He whispered tilting his head as she touched at him ever so softly:

She moved to straddle him, pushing his shirt up so she could lick his chest.

"What was your mission? Just kill as many vampires as you could?" She kissed one nipple an then the other. She could hear the intake of breath each time. If she could just keep him in a state of bliss for a long time, she might get the answers she was looking for.

"Could you ever be made into a vampire?"

:Im Human.. If human are able to yes... And I was just meant to kill whatever.. Whatever the target was.... " HE whispered softly as he griped th moss under his body. Icy blue eyes closed slightly as he lent in to the tree softly. " I Was not told much about me. Nor given a name..." He whispered softly as he sat under her touch:

Steff smiled. So, she could own him if she wanted to. Her hands went to work on his pants, easing them down. She leaned forward, kissing him hard. She'd turn him against his own kind. With a warrior such as him by her side, she'd be invincible. Just the thought aroused her.

:Confused he gave in to the kind lust filled touch. For some reason he gave in to her derobeing of his pants slightly." What.. What else can I help you with." He said in a strong yet feeble tone that shown she had the key of intimidation over him:

Back
Top Bottom