Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop turned Prisoner (continued) (L + NK)

Nurse_K

Pulsar
Elsa was still kneeling before him, his erection there in front of her. She was wary of sucking him off the way he wanted her to, he wanted her to do it like she was his lover. He kept telling her that she would fall in love with him eventually, that she would grow to need him. She didn't think that was true, she was sure she could do the acts he demanded of her and yet remain detached -- but his demanding her act like a lover was disturbing to her. She relented though, and leaned forward, closing her eyes and taking him into her mouth again. She bobbed up and down slowly, her tongue running up and down his underside slowly.

He brushed his hand through her hair as she sucked him off, and started to groan. "Mmm. You're doing good." He told her, and then he grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her face away from his dick. "How many officers in your precinct are female?" He asked, and then gently slapped her face a couple of times.

She was taken off guard when he pulled her face away from his dick, she looked up at him and stared for a moment before answering. She winced when he slapped her, though it was as gentle as a slap could be, she still despised him doing it. "Two," she said softly, afraid of why he wanted to know.

He laughed, and whispered. "I think I'll tie you up one night and go after them.... shouldn't be too hard to get them to come with me if they think it'll save you, hm?" He said, with a smirk. "You cops are way too heroic for your own good." He said, and laughed.

Her eyes grew wide and her bottom lip trembled a little. She had begun to consider accepting what he was doing to her, the life he was forcing her to have with him, but him going after the other women in the precinct was unbearable. "Please don't," she whimpered softly, "I'll...I'll do whatever you want me to do, but please, please, don't go after anyone except me," she even moved towards him a little on her knees, as if to emphasize that she was being sincere.

He just laughed. "I see." He said and stood up, then patted his leg, and started to walk. "How can i trust your word?" He asked her, and sat back down, this time on the bed. "How can I trust your word if you'd take any opportunity to escape?"

She followed him to the bed, still crawling as he had told her she must. She gulped and looked up at him, her eyes tearing a little bit. "Tell me what you want me to do to prove it to you, and I'll do it. I won't try to escape, I'll do what you ask me to do, as long as you swear that you'll never go after anyone else except me."

He smirked. "Okay." He said. "You're to go walk alone, naked, around the block." He told her. "You're not to speak to anyone." He added, and then he shooed her away. "You can even walk instead of crawl."

She shrieked as he pushed her towards the door, her arms automatically wrapping around herself defensively. "But, but --!" she began to protest, and then realized that if she didn't do it, he would go after the other women. She shivered nervously and then opened the door, forcing herself out of it. Despite her pride, she walked around the block, naked and alone.

He smirked and called his friends. They watched through their windows, making sure they were hidden... just to see if she'd try to escape.

She didn't try to escape, no matter how badly she wanted to, she would protect the other women before herself. She finally came back to his door and came up to it, looking at him, shame and a hint of anger in her face.

"Good girl." He said and pet her, then kissed her forehead. "You didn't run away, even though you had a chance." He then rubbed her ass. "Now I can trust you." He told her. "You can sleep in my bed, without being tied up..."

She frowned when he kissed her forehead and called her a good girl. He treated her like an animal. "And you won't go after anyone else, right?" she asked him, making sure that he kept up his end of the bargain. She'd just humiliated herself in public, he needed to keep up his end.

He nodded. "Yes, I'm going to leave everyone else out of it." He told her, with a smirk, and then he put a hand roughly between her legs. He then smirked. "Now you're to call me 'daddy' understood?"

"Daddy?" she asked with a frown, jumping back slightly when he pushed his hand in between her legs suddenly, "Why would you want me to call you that?"

"It's degrading, isn't it?" He asked, with a smirk. "That's why... because it's degrading to you... and you deserve to be degraded..." He told her and slipped his middle finger into her, roughly.

She swallowed nervously as he spoke and jumped again when he pushed a finger inside of her, they were still standing in his doorway. "Why do I deserve to be degraded? Because I tried to put you away for breaking the law? Haven't I done enough for you already?"

He just smirked. "You're doing a horrible job if you're trying to stay on my good side." He said, and then he forced her outside, and onto the lawn. He pushed her on her hands and knees and unzipped his pants.

She screeched as he pushed her onto the ground and she heard him unzip his pants. She sat up and looked up at him, "Please please don't. I'll make it up to you, inside." she crawled towards him a few steps, "I'm trying to be how you want me to be,"

"Beg, like the dog you are!" He yelled, and put his hand on his penis. "Beg for a treat." He said, harshly. "Beg for a treat in front of all of these people." Sure enough, there were people walking outside.

Her heart was pounding wildly with shame and fear. She glanced towards the street and saw the people there. She immidiately turned away, her face redder with more shame. "Please, please, please!" she begged him, "Let me have the treat inside, please!? I'll do anything you want in there, anything!"

He smirked. "I said beg like a dog... that means you have to make the noises and all." He told her. "But for your effort, you can lick my penis once... after that, you have to beg like I tell you to."

She trembled, she obviously wasn't getting anywhere with him. She leaned up though, and licked his penis once, a long slow lick. She hesitated for a moment, and then she barked a couple of times. He didn't immidiately react so she barked again and even went so far as to pant.

Everyone watching started to laugh at her. He pet her, and then smiled. "Okay, come on." He said, and walked back inside. "Crawl, don't walk. You're a dog, today." He said. "And since you don't have a tail, you get to wiggle your ass for your audience."

Her face turned the reddest it could possibly be when the people laughed at her. She crawled after him with only a second's hesitation. When she got to the door she wiggled her ass like she would've a tail, gritting her teeth. She then crawled inside of the house and looked up at him.

Back
Top Bottom