Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjeru

Pulsar
I'm craving a Vampire Knight roleplay.
I need someone to canon Kaname or Zero.
I would, of course, be Yuuki.
Could involve smut, could not.
Haven't decided yet.

Someone who has knowledge of the anime/manga would preferable.

Here's a basic synopsis of the series:
Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran.Yuki is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Cross Kaien and has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans . Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before. Now Yuki must help him fight his curse, as well as recover the lost memories of her past. She must also discover why Kaname, who leads the group of Night class (all of which are also vampires) at Cross Academy as their President, saved her that night and what deep dark secret he is keeping from her.

You can watch the anime at: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ZOMGanime.com">http://www.ZOMGanime.com</a><!-- m -->
Or read the manga at: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.onemanga.com">http://www.onemanga.com</a><!-- m -->

Now.

I am a literate roleplayer, so I expect at least 1 paragraph for each post.

Here's a sample of my roleplaying:
A solemn figure knelt beside a large, natural pond that lay behind a small, seemingly homely, cottage. Koi fish of black, white, and orange hues swarmed towards the pale hands that dared to breach the cool surface of the water. Unnaturally hued eyes of sapphire seemed warm as the fish nipped and swam about the girl's fingers. She felt at home like this, in the water, with these odd creatures around. The thought made her chuckle.

"Aoi! Aoi-San!"

A young girl's voice caused the figure to stir and slowly, Aoi pulled her hands from the small pond, reluctantly breaking the serene atmosphere she'd been in. The young woman sighed and raised her head, eyeing the approaching messenger through sapphire strands of hair. As the messenger girl came to a stop in front of the Chuunin, dust unsettling at her feet, Aoi came to stand from her kneeling stance.

"Aoi-San..." the girl huffed, trying to catch her breathe. Aoi waited patiently. After a few moments, the girl managed to stand straight and hold out a small scroll. "I was sent to give you this."

Aoi took it. "What's it about?" the soft voice asked, almost without emotion. Likely, this was business.

"I don't know." The messenger replied meekly. "I was told to deliver it to you, not to question. It was meant for your eyes only." She bowed. "I'll be off now." Then the girl turned on her heel and was gone in a moment.

Aoi sighed and broke the scroll's seal, before rolling it open to scan the words before her. It was indeed work again. Guess it couldn't be helped when she was the best Chuunin that Oto had to offer. She rolled the scroll back up and slid it into one of the black pouches that hung from her side. Sapphire eyes looked back at the pond for a moment, before she made her way into the cottage, seeking out her traveling pack.

Sweeping it up into her grasp, she swung it onto her back and made her way back outside. She pulled her mask up over the lower half of her face, adjusted her weapon straps, and pulled on black gloves she'd pulled from one of her pouches. She wouldn't make it there first, but she'd still make good time she thought determinedly, kicking herself into a fast, high-paced run.
[/end sample]

My roleplay posts are usually at least two paragraphs, this example is one of my longest posts.

Please post if you're interested!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom