Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʚɞ

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
╚ ╗ ŦϦз Ϩїязη’s £uƪƪaβƴ ╔ ╝
ʚ‘’ɞ A Summer Vacation Journal ʚ‘’ɞ
Ŧaƃƪз oƒ Coƞϯзƞϯƨ
Here :: 1
Something Goes Here :: 2
Journal Entries :: 3(+)

ʚɞ Entry 1 ʚɞ

“Ever stopped to think…
And forget to start again?”

• Mood: Exhausted
          Currently: Hooked on Harvest Moon DS
          Listening to: Country Music
                          • I basically spent most of my morning and afternoon trying to drive. When I first got my permit, I started to drive, but after a car incident, I stopped overall. So, this summer, I’m trying to relearn – yeah, not like a bike for Kitten. I feel like I have to relearn everything… probably not much on road rules, but overall feel of the car and such.

But, not the point! Wanted to start a new journal specifically for three reasons: one, to have fun formatting it; two, because I want to start fresh for the summer; and three, because I want to use this with a specific goal. My teacher from one of my required classes taught an entire section on positivity, and how thinking of one good thing that happened in the day rather than thinking about all the bad things, can help uplift a person’s mood overall. I can’t say I’m majorly depressed or anything, but it just seemed like something nice to try out for myself, and will be recording such good things. Perhaps I’ll just post something that made me laugh or touched me – and not in the naughty way D;[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                            Got a cute new hat ~

ʚɞ Entry 1.1 ʚɞ

Random part of the Chat that made me laugh

• (19:27:14) iKitten hands them each a sheep
              (19:27:46) Misanthropiclove: Is this a...friendsheep?
              (19:28:02) iKitten: Yes, this is a friendsheep
              (19:28:56) Misanthropiclove: MWAHAHAHAHAHA
              (19:29:57) iKitten: D8 You laugh at the friendsheep?! YOU FIEND![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

ʚɞ Entry 2 ʚɞ

“You be my McDonalds and I’ll be your Burger King.
I’ll have it my way and you’ll be lovin’ it.”

• Mood: Like over baked cookies
          Currently: Need a nap or to sleep
          Listening to: Viet Music
                          • Well, basically spent the entire day yesterday with my family. They allowed me to drive, which was a plus, but sadly, all three backseat drove and nagged like there was no tomorrow. Oh well, at least I got some learning experience in. Best part of the day was overall spending time with my dad – he’s not home often since he’s always working – and my grandpa.

Afterwards, I hooked up with my friends and went out to hang, but our car ended up dying after we stopped to go in a store for cough drops. Thing was as dead as a cooked chicken, so we had to leave it there and ended up just kind of lazing the night away. Stayed up until… 8am, so I’m majorly exhausted. Especially since I didn’t sleep much. Got a little in from 8 to 10am, then woke, then napped from 12 to 1, then woke up again because my friend fell out of bed and took the blankets with.

While the last 24 hours probably wasn’t the greatest time of our lives, it was pretty fun to just hang out. Fun times with friends and memories to laugh about. Wish we brought a camera with us, because it was sadly funny. Poor car. Well, not really, because while the engine seemingly died and wouldn’t even let itself jumpstart, we went back to it in the morning and found that it started without hassle. Good thing we didn’t call the towing company.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                            Got 90% of the accessories/tools I need in Harvest Moon~ ^o^!!

ʚɞ Entry 3 ʚɞ

“One of the best feelings in the world is emptying your pockets in the evening…
and knowing you can leave all the junk there until the next day.”

• Mood: Mind-numbing Blank
          Currently: Need sleep to wake up in a few hours
          Listening to: Remi running on his “silent wheel”
                          • Well, I’m technically posting this on ‘Sunday’, but I haven’t slept yet, so it’s still ‘Saturday’ to me. Went to the beach all day and just sun bathed and had a blast with the family. We don’t do it often, so it was fun to get some time with one another. Most of the time, I just relaxed, talked to them, did a little reading and tanning, went to find sand-dollars, and played some ball.

Other than that, just met a few cute beach guys and gals… sadly won’t work out since they live rather out of the way, but no need to quibble over little things when they were fun to flirt with~ Probably need to sleep soon though, because my friend came over after I got back and kept me up since then. We’re going to prepare for the mini-road trip that will be from Monday to Thursday-ish tomorrow though, so I need to wake up early… er than this. T_T Meeps. Well, I’ll try to keep up with things, but if I get on just to help moderate, don’t kill me for making you wait, RP-partners! Smooch-smooch and little Remi hugs <3[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                            Spent Day at Beach~

ʚɞ Entry 4 ʚɞ

“It takes a strong person to apologize...
and it takes an even stronger person to accept it.”

• Mood: Zoning in and out
          Currently: Relaxing ‘n should exercise later
          Listening to: The Fan
                          • Let’s see… it’s be just a little bit since I’ve updated, but overall, things have been good. Had a strange nightmare about some weird bio-stuff that left me fearful of sleeping, but that only lasted a day before I passed out. Been just exercising a lot with my friends, and since we go at night, I tend to sleep most of the ‘day’. So my sleeping schedule is a bit messed up, but… it’s summer. Will be going to visit a friend soon, so I’d be out of town again.

4th of July was fun, as we just hung out, watched fireworks, did fireworks, and pigged out. Nothing beats going out with friends~ well, there are some things, but socially, nothing beats that. Just recovering from the partying now, but sadly, Kitten did not find someone to cuddle with for 4th. Oh well, next time, next time. I feel that this marks a good step for me though, as I’m not as pained as I thought I would be. exBF and I had spent every holiday and little holidays together, so I had thought this would have crushed me. But, with friends abound, they kept my mind off of sad thoughts. Awesome~[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                            Moving on, moving on~

• -huggles-

I'm glad to see you are moving on <333
                                          [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

ʚɞ Entry 5 ʚɞ

“Baby I like it!
The way you move on the floor~”

• Mood: Extra crispy
          Currently: Doing replies ‘n melting
          Listening to: Pop Music
                    • @ Vali: -huggles- Thanks, luvvie <3 Sometimes, you’ve just got to be optimistic about the crap that life throws at you, I suppose.
                      @ Try: Yeah! T_T You owe me cuddles~[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                      • So, not much to update overall since the 4th July outing. Been just spending time with some friends and overall, melting in the heat. I’m just used to cool to chilled weather, mainly because of all the rain and little sun the city I live in gets overall. Hence, when summer hits and the temperature hits the 80s, I start to get lazy. Hot weather just makes me want to dip myself in cool water (can’t go swimming though, since I don’t know how) or just lay there and do nothing. Sleeping might be a bad idea, since I can picture myself sleeping the entire day and becoming dehydrated. Or have a heat stroke… which would not be awesome.

Other than that, someone actually used a silly line to hit on me with. It went something like…

Guy: “Do you clean your pants with windex?”
                                        Kitten: -was wearing a skirt, but humored him- “Uh…why?”
                                        Guy: “Because,” steps closer, “I can see myself in them.”
                                        Kitten: -LOL’d- . . . “No.” straight-face.

I’m not a complete bitch though >>; We’re going out for drinks (non-alcoholic) sometime this week, but that’s just about it. He’s actually a classmate I had in one of my classes last term, so he’s not too much of a random creep. Not really interested in him though, so I’ll have to make that clear(er) if he gets the wrong idea.

Well, here’s to silly moments in life~ <3[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                                        Got to sleep in o3o

ʚɞ Entry 6 ʚɞ

“I once said I wanted to be wise and all knowing…
But now I’ve learned better. Ignorance is bliss.”

• Mood: Drowsy
          Currently: Nom’ing on vanilla yogurt and granola
          Listening to: The air?
                    • @ Zombie: Me, too. It goes to show that there are all sort of silly people out there, I suppose XD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                      • Well, not much as happened other than summer school hitting up for me. Need to figure out a new balance of my schedule, so my apologizes for popping in and out. When I do find time to get online, I’m actually trying to do a bit of recruiting – still part of the ‘job’ \o/ - so I tend to forget to get on the main site sometimes. Other than that, just a heads up that I’ll be at the beach on Friday/Saturday… time to get some sun~!

Not much to update on me though, since school just sucks up everything. Well, guess it’s just working through the days of learning again~ Though one hindrance could be if I decide to cave in and buy the new Pokémon games… omg, they have a Pokéwalker! -is a geek- ‘orz [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                                        Been feeling less Emo <3

ʚɞ Entry 7 ʚɞ

“Tell me what you want to hear…
Something that were like those years.”

• Mood: Moody…?
          Currently: Need recovery
          Listening to: Secrets by One Republic
                          • Well, Kitten is not doing so well these last few days. My friends and I went on a beach trip Saturday, which was fun. But… this was a group that exBF and I used to hang out with a lot. Now, I love them and all, because they’re my friends too, you know? But it was just kind of hard to be around that environment of memories and I found myself curled up at the end of the day with more tears than I wanted and a fortress of tissues. I guess for every step forward, we take two steps back – or however that saying goes.

On a brighter note I’ve been spending more time with my sister, which had been a strain on us for the last year or so because of family issues. Plus, my mom seems to be showing small signs of perking out of her depression – which is a good thing, because if she went any deeper, we worry about living with her and not sending her to a nursing home. I’m just glad that’s not in the future for now. Well, back to hitting the books I guess~[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                            Spent day with Mom ‘n Sister <33

ʚɞ Entry 8 ʚɞ

“They tell me to stop feeling hurt...
They're right. I should feel vindictive.”

• Mood: Shaky
          Currently: A wreck?
          Listening to: Family bickering
                    • @ DA: -nuzzles and cuddles back- <33[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                      • So, just a few hours ago, my family decided to go shopping for food. Unluckily, while being held up at an intersection because a bus was blocking the way, we got rear-ended. It wasn’t like the car was shoved into the bus and there were horrible deaths. But, it was rather rough and my head went right into the steering wheel. Mofos, it hurt… but, other than that, no one else was painfully injured.

The accident itself wasn’t that bad, but what it resulted in was. Though it was no fault of my own, as I was ‘stopped’ at the correct place in that kind of situation – behind the line and waiting for the intersection to clear to actually go, despite the green light – my family made it my fault. My mom now constantly bitches at how I shouldn’t drive because I could have avoided that situation. Not a good day for Kitten, I suppose… but, gotta make the best out of what we’re given, right?

Thus~ I’m going to go watch a movie tonight. >_>; Yes, wasting money is key into making a better day. Sorcerer’s Apprentice is out, so I want to go see if that’s as good as the trailers seemed to be. Just posting an update on me so others know I’m not dead… and yes, I’m sorry for delay postings T_T I’ve attempted some recruits today, so that might have been my limit on the computer… need to unwind and de-stress from family stress~[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ʚ Perk of the Day ɞ
                                        Get/Got to see a movie in the theater~
                                        And... did not get into a serious wreck @_@;

YIKES! So glad you're ok, sweetie! No doubt that hurt! And I'm sorry you're dealing with nonsense now that the ordeal is past. Blah! *more hugs for the Kitten* <333

Back
Top Bottom