Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Valentines day confessions! <3

Mirran said:
Kiwa said:
That is good, I had no intentions of doing so anyway!
You made that perfectly clear every night that you just laid in bed next to me... like you weren't even there!
That was just my body! You know I leave this shell every night to feed on human flesh! You insensitive jerk!

Kaios said:
I am sorry but that right there....Sounds like so much Bullshit.
You obviously haven't met too many cosmic horrors. During the day I have to live in an artificial human-shaped shell to prevent driving any who see me insane.

Kiwa said:
Kaios said:
You obviously haven't met too many cosmic horrors. During the day I have to live in an artificial human-shaped shell to prevent driving any who see me insane.

Still not buying it. Still sounds like bullshit to me.

Kaios said:
Kiwa said:
Kaios said:

Still not buying it. Still sounds like bullshit to me.
Hmm come to hawaii and I can show you my tenticles.

To put it simply. I hate this holiday. Its about buying crap for someone you think you love but find out a week later you hate their guts and break up only to think, "fuck, and I bought that bitch an expensive gift she doesn't deserve because shes a whore." Its false, there is no such thing as love. Its an, I just want to put up with your ass until I'm done then move onto someone else, thing. This holiday is a joke and only the ignorant, lovey dovey couples celebrate it. Also, I'm just stating my opinion on the subject, so don't send me hate mail telling me how I am wrong or whatever, because I wont care what you say.

Light Yagami_KIRA said:
To put it simply. I hate this holiday. Its about buying crap for someone you think you love but find out a week later you hate their guts and break up only to think, "fuck, and I bought that bitch an expensive gift she doesn't deserve because shes a whore." Its false, there is no such thing as love. Its an, I just want to put up with your ass until I'm done then move onto someone else, thing. This holiday is a joke and only the ignorant, lovey dovey couples celebrate it. Also, I'm just stating my opinion on the subject, so don't send me hate mail telling me how I am wrong or whatever, because I wont care what you say.
Someone's a little emo. Run out of black mascara today?

Kiwa said:
Light Yagami_KIRA said:
Someone's a little emo. Run out of black mascara today?
Damn, now that you reminded me, I did.

Light Yagami_KIRA said:
It would seem to me that you hate this holiday because you SUCK at picking a good mate. Cry more, kid.

Trygon said:
Light Yagami_KIRA said:
It would seem to me that you hate this holiday because you SUCK at picking a good mate. Cry more, kid.
He only has himself to blame :3

Kiwa said:
Trygon said:
Light Yagami_KIRA said:
And Valentines Day, because BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW COMMERCIAL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW MONEY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SHITTY GIRLFRIEND.

Trygon said:
Kiwa said:
Trygon said:
And Valentines Day, because BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW COMMERCIAL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW MONEY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SHITTY GIRLFRIEND.
I'm willing to bet he only tried to ask out self centered bitches anyway. My only real beef with valentines day is the sheer annoyingness of that fucking bear commercial. I swear if I hear those women squeal at the sight of that stuffed bear one more time I will kill the nearest human being. Such an annoying sound.

Kiwa said:

Hmm Go to hawaii to see a guy that is more full of shit than my front yard....No I don't think so. Sorry but I don't swing that way and really if I did I could find better looking guys here and not have to waist my money.

Kaios said:
Kiwa said:

Hmm Go to hawaii to see a guy that is more full of shit than my front yard....No I don't think so. Sorry but I don't swing that way and really if I did I could find better looking guys here and not have to waist my money.
You are the very anti-thesis of fun. You know that? You're so fucking boring, you like live to take the fun out of the internet.

Is it weird that I was more freaked out having read, "Come to Hawaii and I can show you my testicles," than I was once I realized it said tenticles?
It was very much so a case of, "EWWW, testicles. Oh wait, tenticles. That's cool."

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Is it weird that I was more freaked out having read, "Come to Hawaii and I can show you my testicles," than I was once I realized it said tenticles?
It was very much so a case of, "EWWW, testicles. Oh wait, tenticles. That's cool."
No. That would be the appropriate response to my testicles.

Kiwa said:
You are the very anti-thesis of fun. You know that? You're so fucking boring, you like live to take the fun out of the internet.
No...Just you.

I hm....I updated the software on my iPod and sat around playing Gears of War.

Back
Top Bottom