Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Valentines day confessions! <3

Luna

Supernova
I am...in love. >//> But I am.. -squirms- So...not enjoying it!

I cannot...even stand it...Its blasphemy, I say!

I wish just one time my Valentine(in my mind anyway) would ask me to be his...instead of...my friends that I specifically treat as friends. Valentines day is so fun other than that! I love shopping for other peoples girlfriends or boyfriends! This week alone I've been to the mall seven times...Something about the fourteenth of this month makes me giddy and nice...

>.> -cough-

Your turn...

T.T

I know exactly how you feel.
My guy, he will never know, at least not from these lips.
Not unless he is standing right in front of me - then I will not be held accountable for anything that I do to him.

I'll never tell anyone how I feel. Fuck that! The L bomb will never be dropped from my mouth.

I only tell someone I love them if I mean it.
Although, there are many types of love, so it gets confusing.

Valentine's day is going to just be another Saturday for me. I'm single, so no biggie really... I just kind of take the time to say "Well, at least I'm not like my friend who's going to a pot party just to try to get some poontang."

I'll probably send a V-day card out, I've sort of have some really deep feelings for a friend of mine I known for years, and we've only recently been able to even scrape the surface. She's not used to that particular brand of Valentine Card with romantic intent.

-Sighs- V-Day is a reminder of when i was dumped infront of the entire school I went to. But this year i have possibly found someone.

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
Its been forever since my last Valentines Day.
I fear I have never celebrated one before, although I have longed too.
Forgive me, for I have committed the seven deadly sins, and for them I cannot be sorry.

I hate Valentines Day. It's just never turned out well for me... single or not, and this year is no different... As of right now I am in a relationship, yet I am finding myself in terrible conflict with someone I have loved for a very long time... it's a always been a battle for me... but recently it's been overwhelming and I don't know what to do anymore

To me, I can't be with anyone I fight with. I just...don't like fighting with someone I love.

Luna said:
To me, I can't be with anyone I fight with. I just...don't like fighting with someone I love.
That would be ideal for me... most short term relationships I've had didn't have any fighting... but the longer ones...

If you never argue or fight in a relationship, it will fail. It sounds stupid to some people, but it's the truth. Holding in your frustration with someone never works out. >_>

Luna said:
Some things...you can do without fighting about.

Yes, people should instead force themselves to agree on everything and build up resentment in secret as opposed to honestly stating differences.

Good one! :mrgreen:

Luna said:

If you never argue or fight with someone then it's not going to work. Wanting everything to be all lovey-dovey 100% of the time is unrealistic, and even if the relationship is like that at first, it won't last. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being honest. Of course you shouldn't be fighting all of the time, but if you never have any arguments or fights with a significant other there's going to be a serious problem. : /

There are things that you shouldn't have to argue about.

Like cheating...and lying...not more than once, thats for sure.

Don't mind me. Love isn't my best subject, after all.

Ryang Jegal said:
Luna said:

I totally don't understand what people mean when they say "some things"
FIXED
But coming from a relationship where I get into a lot of stupid arguments, I can actually totally agree here. There are some things not worth arguing over, and sometimes just agreeing and backing down for the sake of peace is the best option (though not everyone is mature enough to know when to let things go...)

Luna said:
There are things that you shouldn't have to argue about.

Like cheating...and lying...not more than once, thats for sure.

Don't mind me. Love isn't my best subject, after all.

Well yeah, if someone has cheated on you or is lying to you then obviously the relationship isn't going so well. XD I'm just saying that avoiding arguments is not a good thing to do.

Mirran said:
Ryang Jegal said:
Luna said:

I totally don't understand what people mean when they say "some things"
FIXED
But coming from a relationship where I get into a lot of stupid arguments, I can actually totally agree here. There are some things not worth arguing over, and sometimes just agreeing and backing down for the sake of peace is the best option (though not everyone is mature enough to know when to let things go...)

Yes, because having a list of "forbidden subjects" is totally the way to go. :roll: :roll: :roll:

My point stands.

jacknicholson.jpg

I dislike Valentine's Day. Always have and always will; the day -sucks-.
Even if I have a BF, like for this V-Day, it still sucks.

Really, it's just a stop-gap for me. To let me know my birthday is two weeks away.
Even though every birthday of mine has sucked too.

I hate February in general.

Back
Top Bottom