Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

E3 - what are you looking forward too?

Osheaga

Supernova

• E3 was this week and I spent a lot of my spare time watching streaming video and catching
        reading notes on the conferences held between Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft. Out of the 3
        which do you prefer? I've got to be honest, I'm really don't fancy any in particular ...
        Nintendo feeds my need for nostalgia ever so often, Sony gives me fantastic platformers and
        well, Microsoft ... great way to vent if I'm angry, YAY FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS.

All in all, which games are you anticipating for next year? Any new ones you're willing to give
        a go? Are there any that you think are going to be horrible?

I'm really looking forward to The Last Guardian, to be honest. Both Ico and Shadow of the
        Colossus are two of my all-time favorite video games and made a huge impact one. SotC
        is definitely a massive mindfuck. Also super hyped for Gears 3, Dead Space 2 and, believe it
        or not, the new Donkey Kong for wii.

I'm a little iffy on this new Legend of Zelda game miyamoto has conjured up; it has some
        realism from Twilight Princess and the soft, cell-shaded style depicted in Wind Waker. While
        I was hoping for something a little more detailed, darker and more in depth, I'll probably
        give it a go. I thought Wind Waker would be absolutely horrid because of the cartoony style
        but it was actually pretty decent.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Crackdown 2
Mortal Kombat
Fable III
Gears of War 3
SW: The Old Republic
Halo: Reach
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Wait 'n See;
APB
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Really all I can remember right now.
To Gamespot.com!

• Star Wars. <3 STARKILLER.

Lightsabers actually cut off LIMBS, now.
        I watched the little bit of footage for it.
        Storm Troopers were getting owned.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

ROCK BAND 3.

JESUS CHRIST, ROCK BAND 3.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14752">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14752</a><!-- l -->

I guess the KotOR MMO. Maybe Dead Space 2.

I'd be more interested in Fable III if the damned game didn't glitch every time I played it. I have very little patience for Microsoft these days because of the numerous bugs I always experience when I use their systems.

No game I'm looking forward to like I was Heavy Rain. That one, I musta watched since '06.

Some of those games sound like they would be great......

......if I ever actually finish any of the games that come before them.... >_>;

Haven't finished the first assassin's creed, fable II, force unleashed...

I really should finish those.... someday.... and open my assassin's creed 2 to play it........ someday....

Blackops( Mw2 is a good game, but the community ruins it. )
Mortal Kombat
Old Republic
Halo Reach: Played the Beta and Oh my god... Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom