Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everquest 2!

DJBayview said:
wow... people getting so butthurt over video games.

this is fucking lol-tastic.

:D I've nothing ELSE to do at the moment. Father is using my bruiser right now to hunt shinies. >.> Boooo.

asasthana said:
DJBayview said:
wow... people getting so butthurt over video games.

this is fucking lol-tastic.

:D I've nothing ELSE to do at the moment. Father is using my bruiser right now to hunt shinies. >.> Boooo.

I was playing Fallout 3, and blowing the heads off super mutants with a gatling laser gun.
very pretty.

I'll post s/s's one day.

asasthana said:
@ Trygon - I think that's the worst defense of something I've ever heard. That's like saying "Smoking cigerettes has haters simply because it's awesome. 1.3 billion people can't be wrong."
Yeah, except MMOs are a social format, and the one with the most people wins in a social format. Your analogy sucks tits.

Edit: And for the record, yes, cigarettes are pimpin'.

No, sug, MMO's really ARN'T all about the social. It's also about the quality of the game. If the game is shit, what is the point? - If you want mostly social go play Second Life?

Fallout3, btw, gave me nightmares. I'm terrified of ghouls and post apocalyptica. Oh, and crashing airplanes and submarines with leaks. They just... *shudders* I did play it, but after getting the Dish from the museum and taking it back to the radio station I was DONE. >.<

Yes I realize there are exceptions. Thats why I said generally. The pvp is just more balanced in WoW, at least it was when I played. Yeah certain classes had advantages over others but there was always a way for one class to beat another.

Rogues used to be feared above all others in pvp, yet people like Drakedog (A destro warlock, which was considered useless in pvp at the time) routinely made pvp videos showing himself destroying rogues.

And for those who are about to flame me about how OP locks are and how rogues don't stand a chance against them, you have to realize that this was shortly after release.

Trygon said:
Edit: And for the record, yes, cigarettes are pimpin'.
Nasty habit, but everynow and then It can be sexy. As long as you don't smell like cigarettes, don't taste like them, I can deal. And it is possibly attractive.. most of the time not.

Lyra said:
Yes I realize there are exceptions. Thats why I said generally. The pvp is just more balanced in WoW, at least it was when I played. Yeah certain classes had advantages over others but there was always a way for one class to beat another.

Rogues used to be feared above all others in pvp, yet people like Drakedog (A destro warlock, which was considered useless in pvp at the time) routinely made pvp videos showing himself destroying rogues.

And for those who are about to flame me about how OP locks are and how rogues don't stand a chance against them, you have to realize that this was shortly after release.
You say you USED to play? Just curious, what do you play now?

Mass Effect mostly.

I can't afford Lich King and the changes they made have turned me off my favorite characters because they now seem alien and strange to me.

asasthana said:
No, sug, MMO's really ARN'T all about the social. It's also about the quality of the game. If the game is shit, what is the point? - If you want mostly social go play Second Life?
If I want a quality game, I won't play MMOs at all. From the standpoint of quality game design, each and every MMO is terrible, repetitive, boring bullshit.

@ Lyra - Yeh, I know what you mean... They nerfed my Bruiser BADDD with the last exspansion, she's not quite as amazing anymore. Then they're changing her up some more witht he next GU, which is up to come out here soon.... But luckily they're goign ot fix her a bit.

@ DJ - I've noticed that Warlocks/Wizards in almost every game are fairly good characters to play for most. I don't particularly like playing casters. You've got to stand still to much. I fidget IRL - I fidget in game. I jump. A shitload.

@ Trygon - Eh, The challenge is to make a MMO UNterrible, repetitive, boring. Good challenge. Near impossible challenge. BUT I like MMO's.

Its not so much that they got nerfed as the mechanics have changed so much that it just doesn't seem like the same character. If anything, they have made paladins even more powerful.

Lyra said:
Its not so much that they got nerfed as the mechanics have changed so much that it just doesn't seem like the same character. If anything, they have made paladins even more powerful.
My first character was a paladin. Not on EQ2, but on EQ1. She was a Highelf Pally. :D

I present to you high elves!

Eq1-

Nurtura.jpg

Eq2 -

002_20050224_005520_730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom