Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the board.

Who all wants me to leave.

• Leave

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Stay

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Reaper

Banned
Banished
Trygon don't move this to the PVP as it will taint the results.

The poll is available for 7 days. If you flame in here to get this moved to the PVP I will remake it once again.

I say you stay Reaper. People only see one side of you, and honestly...people like to read the drama you provide, and complain of boredom when you are not around to cause said drama. You have been a very good friend of mine for a long time now, and I would hate to see you go *hugs*

Bleh as much as I want this moved to pvp lets see if we can play nice. On to my vote. Stay if you want to, just realise why some people dont like you. If this bothers you change those things, if they dont dont change them. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I agree, people wanting you here is kinda moot if you keep getting irritated at people who spit acid at you, it's really your call.

Broomhandle45 said:
I agree, people wanting you here is kinda moot if you keep getting irritated at people who spit acid at you, it's really your call.

I really don't get irritated at what people think honestly. Infact I laugh and laugh at the fact that I cause so much chaos by things i say in PVP.

said (2:53 AM):
So, there's a group of members actively compiling evidence to have you banned. Once they're done, I'll be viewing it fairly and without bias. Assuming you survive this un-banned, they'll be out for your blood and ANY slipup, no matter how tiny, will be reported to me, I've no doubt.
said (2:53 AM):
You never did make that thread I suggested asking for advice on improving yourself. Perhaps it could have averted this unfirtunate sequence of events.

Curious as to how many people want me banned.

There is a difference between being banned and leaving.
Just thought I'd point that out.

Notte said:
There is a difference between being banned and leaving.
Just thought I'd point that out.

Thanks I know that, however I was curious how many people want me to get banned and or leave.

I say leave, just because if you're stupid enough to make a vote on whether or not you should leave, let alone follow the results, then you're a fucking idiot who needs to geeteeeffoh.

The Antidote said:
I say leave, just because if you're stupid enough to make a vote on whether or not you should leave, let alone follow the results, then you're a fucking idiot who needs to geeteeeffoh.

I never said I was going to follow the results rofl, it's going to be a challenge to get me off this board. I said I was curious as to what the population of the board felt. Because I already know there is going to be a poll like this before I get banned most likely just like red dragon.

I honestly think that whoever is out to get you will post a thread in PvP with the title OMFG EVERY1 CLICK THIS LINK SO REAPER CAN GETZ BANNED!!!!1! so it really doesn't matter what the results are.

I vote you stay, you've never been mean or anything to me. I do agree that people seem to have a one sided view of you, which has to be frustrating for you, and I know it is.

I am sorry, but I don't want you to stay. I find you overly offensive, and I have a thick skin when it comes to online situations. You are overly critical of others, when you yourself have many faults. I will abstain from making comments that could be seen as offensive. But I will make it well known, you lost all respect for me when you deemed to say certain things. Look back on things you have said, and try to figure it out.

I am stating this simply, I don't like you. If you left I wouldn't care, if you stay just don't expect me to interact with you anymore then I must.

See, even I can remain civil. 'Bitch in Training' that I am. -looks towards Loviotor-

I say stay. I don't know you but everyone seems to have gotten their panties in a bunch in this topic. It is funny.

It's worse kiwa everyone attacks me all the time in PVP just out of pure hate, it makes me giggle.

Reaper said:
It's worse kiwa everyone attacks me all the time in PVP just out of pure hate, it makes me giggle.
I don't pvp, but that sounds pretty amusing.

I chuckle at most every post I make.
if I didn't... it wouldn't be fun to post.

and I don't hate you,

I just think your dumb. =/
I'm beginning to think Kiwa is dumb too.
and a few others that i'll leave unnamed.

Reaper said:
apperntly so far 10 people want me to leave, i'm e-hurt.
At least you aren't in prison. Then you might be another kind of hurt.

@DarkerMe: you seem to be ok.
I don't know you well enough to make a decision. =/
I'll let you know if you cross into the realm of dumb however.

I don't know them either, but everything I read from them is pretty stupid and
full of 'BAAAAWWWWW'

Back
Top Bottom