Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long shot I know but eh

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
So I'm sick of not havin roleplay partners or everyone being on my bad side or me on theirs. I'm trying to change and it's going at a slow slow rate but I'm gettingt there. If anyone could be at least a friend or something like that that would be great and all. I'm not askin you to like me as a close friend or whatever just a freind that helps me through stuff and all. I've done some wrong things in my life and on here and I really really regret it. So if anyone would PM me or anything like that to talk or just to firgure out stuff that would be great. If not thats fine I know I've dug a deep dark pit for myself but I'm starting to turn around you don't belive me thats fine also. So anyone willing to help me change and be a friend to me??

-nods- awsome thank you.

All you may know me by [[black_rose]]

I'm just trying to turn around and all try to make good in life..it's hard but yeah.

I was here for you but you decided to say that stuff about me so sorry, my arms are closed.

Reaper said:
I was here for you but you decided to say that stuff about me so sorry, my arms are closed.

Well those things were true but eh I don't care anymore..you were just not right for me and all..sorry to say..I wish we could still be good friends but thats not going to happen I see.

@Futy..Thank you very much

Considering you said I took you away from aku because I was jelous when he dumped your ass yes, It's not going to happen. Funny how you went back to him after all he said about you.

Reaper said:
Considering you said I took you away from aku because I was jelous when he dumped your ass yes, It's not going to happen. Funny how you went back to him after all he said about you.

Actually it is true..he didn't dump me I left him for you cause I thought you were better..I thought you were what I wanted but I found out different..just get off the thread if you don't have anything nice to say to me.

Nurse_K said:
How come you got yourself a new username?

I changed my name to show how loyal I am to my BF/master mono..to say the truth our relationship is going way better then before..He said his life was hell without me..I comfort him and all..plus after hes done with collage or even not after collage hes moving over here with me..-nods- so yeah

The first true step to change, is the want to change. If you truly want to change, I am willing to give you a listening ear.

Nurse_K said:
I have to correct you, sorry, it will kill me if I don't: college, not collage.

And: Oh.

lol sorry I'm kinda tired..long day and all..I'm in spokane visiting my brother in Rehab and all..so yeah..it's been a long day and I'm sick.

Anjeru said:
The first true step to change, is the want to change. If you truly want to change, I am willing to give you listening ear.

I do want to change..I've changed IRL already..I'm startin couseling with my friends mom who went through the Elijah House couseling and all..so I'm starting to turn my life around.

[[Mono-s_Girl]] said:
Anjeru said:
The first true step to change, is the want to change. If you truly want to change, I am willing to give you listening ear.

I do want to change..I've changed IRL already..I'm startin couseling with my friends mom who went through the Elijah House couseling and all..so I'm starting to turn my life around.

Then, like I said, I'm willing to give you a listening ear if you need it.

Anjeru said:
[[Mono-s_Girl]] said:
Anjeru said:

Then, like I said, I'm willing to give you a listening ear if you need it.

Thank you -nods-

Back
Top Bottom