Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OMG OMG OMG OMG! X3

Less Th4n Three

Planetoid
Okay, yes, this probably should go into the art area, but it's unfinished and I need to SPAZ!

Anyway, since I no longer have a job, I am getting more time to work on my graphic novel idea. :3

and I made a new side character that goes along with the troupe of one of the main characters. (At least when you first meet her.)

She has no name at all. But she's a fighter. She runs and jumps, her attacks are with her legs. Anyway, I wanted her to play a instrument and I flute came into play when I went stock photo hunting for new poses. No tracing! :D I feel awesome. http://blacksockstock.deviantart.com/art/stock-1049-94511993

Anyway. Here is the artz. I even did a fucking background. Holy shit, I am pushing myself when its coming to my art now.

bunny-1.png

REMEMBER WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

Also, Chan, sorry I havn't replied with the rp, I've been bust with V-day (ZOMG he got me an ipod touch!!!!) and artz :B They take me time.

It looks great so far!

And don't worry about it. ^^; you reply when you can, just like all the rest of us.

Congrats on the I-pod touch!
The commercials make me dance and giggle! X3

They have apps for Lol cats....and yes, I have it. >3>;;;

I bought him an art book from the creators of machall/3 panel soul. Cause Ian's art is awesome. D: <3

>.< I feel so spoiled.

*Huggles da Chan* So how be you, Oh, my cell is DEAD. D: No moneyz no phone, at least till I get my tax refund, but most of that goes to a college class. @_@

Yeah, I caught your myspace bulletin about that.

I'm still waiting on the other half of my W-2's before I file for my tax refund.

I'm alright myself, just really sore from my epic fall yesterday. I tripped on mom's clutter-fuck in the hallway; fell into a rack on my ribs and knees, then fell over into the dryer and vaccum.

I got a 4-5 inch gash on my left thigh that's also welted and bruised, and I have 6 cuts, 2 abrasians, a bruise on my ribs, and 5 bruises on my knees.

@.@
I fell and proceeded to cry for about 20 min's, then bandaged myself up, and am fine. ^^ just sore.

Is it bad that I kinda laughed? >.>;;

Cause I this thought of a chibi Chan slamming into a dryer and it was silly and funny and cute. XD

You should stop being a klutz~ :O <3

It's okay. Hehe.

Everyone laughed! Well, after the "are you okay?! O_O".

I made mom clean the hallway so it doesn't happen again.

;-;
I was sad cuz I spilled my delicious'ness ravioli.

Dear lord help me, I can't stop listing to 'So What' by P!nk. >.<

Its a break up song, but god, its an angry fun to sing one. The video is hilarious.

Nice, lol.

I've been listening to Linkin Park's What I've Done and No More Sorrow.

Omg, No More Sorrow makes me wanna play GH or RB. <<

-yawn-
Going to bed now~ <3

I think it looks great other than those mushrooms, the detail and resolution on them don't seem to add up with the low detailed backround. Othe than that it's great, but that's just my opinon.

Back
Top Bottom