Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Someone needs to report that chaos guy to the police..hes following me everywhere on IMs and even finding me on gaia..it's freaky and scaring the fuck out of me..He says he will have me IRL and I have someone I love and I don't want to lose them over someone like a bitch like him..everyone warned me about him but once again I didn't listen and now hes threatening to beat and rape me IRL...even..I don't want that..rape and abuse are just fantises that I would trust someone I love with and even if they did that we have a safe word and everything..someone if you can..or anyone or even try report this guy for me..hes sexually harassing me and abusing me I'm sick of it I just want to be left alone and away from him..rid of him I don't give a fuck hes a sick bastard and even has underage kids as his slaves..I don't even know how old he really is but it's creeping me the fuck out..

I think you'd have better luck over at 4chan...

cause I know for a fact that we aren't your personal army.

4chan... they'll probably say something like 'TITS OR GTFO' like the virgin noobs they are.
might get someone that'll actually find his phone number and give him a 'menacing phone conversation'
in exchange for noodz.

this is just my thought process however, I could be completely off on this.

I don't know whether to believe you or not. My first thought was. "Attention whore's are always fun to watch." (I be total Hypocrite sometimes.) Other than that, its not a crime yet to do...some of that.

I'm fucking sick of this shit..Bastards like him coming after me just to get off for pleasure..hes actually threatening to come get me IRL

if any of you remember

hesphaestus

the fucking same thing happened with him I got my net taken away for like 10 months and couldn't even go out of the fucking house..it pisses me off..seriously

DJBayview said:
buy yourself a weapon and shoot the fucker in the face?

I don't want to go to jail..I already had an assult charge that was taken off my record when I turned 18..not going to jail or prision just to get raped and beat bleh..-sighs- come on damn it..this is starting to piss me off.

-yawn-

Maybe you should stay away from shady men black rose, just a thought.

Have fun being dead in an alleyway, etc.

You brought this on yourself, idiot.

[[Mono-s_Girl]] said:
everyone warned me about him but once again I didn't listen and now hes threatening to beat and rape me IRL

You got into a situation knowing you shouldn't have, so get yourself out and stop whining to everyone. It's not like the case with redstars when he decided to randomly attack female members, you got yourself into this mess. So I guess your options are get yourself out, get murdered, or hide in your house.

Have fun with that.

ITs a pretty easy situation to get out of. And you have no proof she's black rose..though she looks exactly like her..

Umm... Sorry but I agree with the first guy. It's called "you calling the police." You can't rely on strangers to help you out. I mean, the best example was Black Friday in New York. Those people trampled a greeter to death, then didn't want to leave the store to let the paramedics through.

To sum up, you stepped in the shit, even though you knew it was a bad idea, now you have to clean it up. -nods-

Anansi said:
ITs a pretty easy situation to get out of. And you have no proof she's black rose..though she looks exactly like her..
And admitted to being her in another thread. :p

Trygon said:
Anansi said:
Please don't tell me you're that stupid.

Sarcasm man..sarcasm..I have pics of her I know what she looks like

Well so long as you're sure I can breath a sigh of relief can't I?

Major lulz, dear.

You're amusing. Don't leave the house for 6-8 months. I love reading your threads of distress too much for you to be raped and slaughtered by Karma--ur...Chaos.

It's the exact same crap she always gets into because shes stupid no matter how people try to help her she just keeps going after people like this. It's actually pretty funny but pathetic at the same time i can't believe I wasted my time on you.

Will someone please Delete or lock this..I'm sick and tired of people flaming me when it is a serious problem..bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom