Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Anjeru

Pulsar
People have pointed out that we've sort of turned the random facts thread into a hangout, so...

Well, here's my official hangout thread for my people's and whomever chooses that they would like to converse here.

So...HIYA! = )

Well aren't you fancy, having your own hangout and whatnot.

I am usually not so...anal about keeping to topic's...but...whatever, I wanted to be anal about something today.

*Shrugs and sets up a cookie table.* Mmm cookies.

Well, I felt bad for derailing the thread.

~__~

Hiya Nurse!! <3

*dances with Notte and asks Neon for cookies*

;-;

Mmhm, what should we sing next?
Oh, oh, I want to cosplay and sing something.
Just.. what?!

-Looks over at Neon-
What type of cookies are they?

Cookies for all!! *Starts throwing them around* o 3o Yeah I am gonna throw them around.

And...All of them...ever?

*Slips a few into Notte's pockets.* (Your a vile one Ms. Lyra >.>)

Also is it bad that, i I were an anime character/She were somehow an actual person, I would want to motor boat the girl in your signature's breasts Notte? o_O God I am so weird.

Neon Boy said:
*Slips a few into Notte's pockets.* (Your a vile one Ms. Lyra >.>)

Also is it bad that, i I were an anime character/She were somehow an actual person, I would want to motor boat the girl in your signature's breasts Notte? o_O God I am so weird.
=O

what did I do?

*Giggles and falls over*
Nah, not at all.
I like to dive between a girls breasts too.

They just look...perfect for that kind of activity, if you could get past the whole, I could kill you with one look from my eyes.

And You built more burrows! and I also have infinite...or near infinite Pylons at my disposal.

No, that's WHY you try to get closer. Cause she looks like she's going to do that.

Breasts make good pillows!

-Snuggles Zal and pets his hair like he was a kitty-

People nicknamed me throw pillows back in middle school DX

Back
Top Bottom