Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disturbance in the force~me and Kolath

Naren smirked yelping in pleasure as her ass gets smacked and squeezed. Growling she followed behind Mira carrying her clothes. She nuzzled up behind the woman slipping her hands up from behind to grope at her breasts as she nipped at Miraâ??s neck while waiting for the landing ramp to give them access to the ship.

Mira couldn't help but moan with a smile on her face as Naren groped her great chest and nipped at her neck. Mira herself knew she had quite an appetite for sex. It would seem Naren was her equal in that regard. There was no doubt these new friend would be doing it like rabbits. Still moaning as the ramp lowered, she then wiggled away from Naren and walked a few steps up the ramp before hooking her thumb into her pants and pulling them down a little, showing more and more of her perfect ass she did so.

"Come on board and get the rest." she said with a wink, starting back up the ramp with half her ass showing.

Growling Naren followed her up the ramp taking in the beautiful ass and as she came up closer she smacked the exposed skin hard. â??Mmmm where is the bed room?â? she grined leaning against the wall just inside the ramp not even bothering to cover her body showing off her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy to good effect while still having a naughty innocent air about her. reaching out a little she brushed her hand against Miraâ??s breast through the top. â??Should I contact my brother? Would you like him to join us or keep it just us girls?â?

"OOO, doing a sister and brother team........sounds exciting." Mira replied, laughing lightly as she looked Naren up and down before pulling her pants the rest of the way off, leaving only her thong just barely covering her nethers, as she had pulled it down as well when giving Naren the little show when she went up the ramp.

Naren smiled walking up to Mira and kissing her neck from behind slipping her hand down between her legs to rub lightly at her now exposed pussy. â??mmmm he has a nice big cock and loves a good ass and pussy.â? she smirked stepping back walking into the main room of the Ebon hawk dropping her clothes in a corner she smirked, â??Why donâ??t I go call him and you go the bedroom and wait for me to come join you.â? She smirked licking her lips making it clear what she had in mind.

"Will do." Mira replied, smiling as she gave Naren a playful salute before walking off to the bedroom to prepare. She didn't mention where it was, but it wasn't hard to find. First room on the right. Didn't have a door, so it was easy to spot. She didn't think much about how Naren spoke about her brother. Obviously, it seemed like the siblings knew each other in an intimate sense. Certainly didn't bother Mira. She had done much weirder in her life.

Naren didnâ??t take long to find the comm station and sent a message to her brother that he could come join them whenever he felt like it. she smirked adding to the end that he should come ready to be her big brother. He would know what that meant. She hurried the way she saw Mira go and didnâ??t take long to find her leaning against the entrance she smirked looking over the bedroom.

Alkin looked down at the message on his comm. And smiled, it would seem that his sister and Mira hit it off is a very special way. Smiling he shook his head as he continued to finish his drink. He wasnâ??t far away and he wanted to give them both time to get all hot and bothered before he showed up.

"Well, are you just going to stand there, or will I have to hold you down and force you to do what I want?" Mira asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk as she looked Naren up and down.

((I've gotta run for now. See ya later.))

Naren smirked slowly stalking into the bed room reaching for Mira grabbing the taller womanâ??s shirt and pulling her close in for a deep kiss. Growling against her lips Naren quickly worked on getting rid of the rest of Miraâ??s clothes wanting to return the pleasure she had received.

((Since all kinds of aliens will be involved in the sex in this RP, are there any from SW you wouldn't want to play, like Wookies or Ewoks or some such?))

Mira was use to being the forward one, but certainly didn't mind Naren taking the lead in things and just let her use her as she saw fit. Moaning into the kiss, she returned it as she raised her arms, allowing Naren to remove her shirt and revealing her ample chest yet again. All that was left was a skimpy thong, but it was gone just as quickly, leaving the lovers nude again.

Naren growled pushing Mira back onto the bed and following her down kneeling over her. she was like a hungry nerf being kept from its food with Mira being the food. Growling her hands rubbed at Miraâ??s ample chest kissing her nibbling at her neck growling wanting more of the succulent woman that she had pinned under her. her lips moved down to capture one nipple in her mouth sucking at it hard. â??Mmmm.â?

((hmmm Ewoks might be a little bit too on the childish side for me but the rest of the races I'm all for.))

((Alrighty. Do you remember the name of that wookie that hated Mira? I believe he had a life debt to her, so he could kill her, but he despised her to hell and back. I was thinking we could do a scene with him and Mira. I kinda got the vibe he either wanted to bang her, or they had in the past. Perhaps she has a debt to him for one reason or another and accepts some time with her body as payment.))

Mira just laid there, letting Naren take over and do as she wished. She certainly liked everything she was doing, as loud moans soon began to stream out of her mouth.

Naren growled into Miraâ??s nipples sucking and nibbling hard at them. Her hand pushed down between the womanâ??s thighs growling as she found her folds moist. Rubbing her fingers along Miraâ??s wet pussy she brushed over her clit and then sank two fingers deep into her waiting hole.

((yeah thats fine I would be ok with that idea.))

((Got any ideas of your own you'd wanna see happen?))

Miras moans only got louder as Naren explored more intimate areas of her body. When her fingers slid in, she damn near cried out in pleasure, bark arcing sharply, thrusting her sizable breasts right up into Narens face.

Naren growled moving down her lovers body growling as she licked at Miraâ??s pussy growling at the taste loving it. â??mmm so good and sweet.â? She sucked at Miraâ??s clit hard her fingers driving hard and fast into her pussy rubbing at her g-spot wanting to hear Mira cum hard before her brother got here.

((not that come to mind right off the bat but I'm sure I will think of some.))

((Sorry for the lack of post lately. Got my hands on a new PSP and lets just say.........I'm addicted.^_^ Having a PSP is bad enough, but also having Dissidia is worse. Dissidia is crack in UMD form.))

Mira just kept moaned and groaning, writhing in pleasure as Naren ravaged her body with her fingers. Skilled fingers they were. She was hitting all the right spots to drive Mira wild.

Growling deeply Naren never stopped working on Miraâ??s soaking wet pussy. her fingers dug into her g-spot as Naren growled against her clit doing her best to drive Mira toward that edge and over it if she could.

Alkin was just walking onto the Ebon Hawk and didnâ??t need to call out where everyone was he could hear the moan and growls and other sounds of love making and just started following them leaning against the doorway as he came to the room, not saying anything just watching.

(its ok I understand totally it happens to all of us))

Back
Top Bottom