Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disturbance in the force~me and Kolath

"Oh, most definitely. I plan to check every single inch of your body." Mira replied, smiling back as her hands found their way to the girls breasts, cupping and squeezing them lightly.

Naren arched into the gentle female hands that started to squeezing her breasts. She loved it when anyone touched her like this but there seemed to something better when a female touched her. groaning a little her breasts pressed against her shirt and Miraâ??s hands her nipples already getting hard.

"Well, doesn't seem like you're hiding anything there....." said Mira, slowly taking her hands away from her breasts, sliding them back down their stomach.

"OOO, but what about in here?" she playfully asked, slowly started to slide her hands past the waistband and into the girls pants.

Naren groaned arching against the womanâ??s hands as they brushed over her body. Being a Zeltron a race dedicated to pleasure did have one major disadvantage, every touch of another person in any sexual way was enhanced to a far greater extent than normal. â??Mmm nothing yet, maybe its in deeper.â?

((sorry I have been hitting a block for the past few days sorry that it took me so long to reply))

((No worries. I'm curious. Will you ever want some incest action between Naren and her brother? I don't mean in three ways with Mira. I mean, do you want to do any one on one encounters between Naren and her brother? If so, I'd certainly be fine with it and open to controlling either character during said scenes.))

"Oh, then perhaps in here?" Mira asked, smiling as her hand stopped on the girls pussy, over top of her panties before giving the naughty area a gentle rub through the thin fabric. Her free hand lowered it's way down her body, only to grab the bottom of her shirt and gradually start pulling it up her body.

((hmmm hadn't thought of it though it could be fun to do that. the incest sounds fun both alone and with mira if she is into more then one))

Naren moaned pressing her panty clad pussy against the womanâ??s hand. She moaned deeply throwing her head back onto Miraâ??s shoulder panting and nuzzling into her ear softly. â??mmmm find anything yet?â? she asked teasingly her teeth gently brushing over the taller womanâ??s ear lobe.

((Yea, Mira will obviously be ok with it.^_^ If you like Incest, we could give Mira a long lost brother that she ends up doing a few times. Or, she has a brother and knows about him, but they haven't spoken in a while. Then, they randomly meet somewhere, get into an arguement that leads to hot bout of love making.^_^))

"Maybe, but there's just so many clothes in the way." Mira softly replied, chuckling as she pulled the girls shirt up above her breasts and let the lucious orbs keep it up there on their own while her hand quickly darted to her breasts, squeezing and kneeding the flesh while her lower hand continued teasing her pussy through her panties.

Naren was lost in a world of pleasure, she was forgetting this little game of supposedly trying to find a weapon. All she wanted now was to either pleasure this woman or be pleasured by her. rubbing her pussy against the hand that was teasing it Naren moaned deeply nipping her partners neck. â??Mmmm then we should just lose them all donâ??t you think?â?

((up to you on if she has a brother I'm fine with just Naren and Alkin if you are willing to play one of them in the scene.))

((Sure, I could play one of them. And sweet.^_^ Her having a brother would add some drama to the mix, as they wouldn't get along too well. And also give her her own incest encounters as there's an unmistakable heat and lust between them, which leads to many a sexual encounter. not to mention, it'll add to our gang bang options.^_^))

"Sure." Mira replied with a devious smile before suddenly withdrawing both hands from the girls body and stepping back.

"You first." she said with a smirk, hips cocked to the side as she looked Naren up and down.

Naren whimpered as the hands were pulled away. She turned looking at Mira a pleading in her eyes but she knew that look and smirked. â??Okâ?¦â? she slowly started to strip out of her clothes brushing her hands up over her exposed stomach and breasts before pulling the shirt off the rest of the way letting it fall beside her. she wore no bra because her breasts, though large, were firm enough to stay up on their own. He hands brushed back down over her body to the waist of her pants undoing the wide belt she wore as well as the button holding her pants closed. Slowly she lowered the zipper on her pants showing the tops of her white lace panties before she turned and bent over slightly starting to push her pants down her legs taking her panties with them leaving her naked bent over with her ass in the air.

Mira watched the girl intently, quite turned on by the simple show, especially liking when she bent over. With impressive speed, her own clothes were taken off and discarded in a matter of moments before she came over to Naren, pulled her up to stand straight, spun her around and firmly, but not forcefully pushed her up against the hull of the Ebon Hawk before closing the distance between them with a very fiery, lust filled kiss.

Naren gasped arching against the cold metal of the hull whimpering in need for what the kiss promised. The warm female body pressed against her own well endowed form was making her even hotter then she already was. Her hands came to rest on Miraâ??s shoulders and neck as she pressed closer to the kiss growling into it softly.

As they passionately made out, Miras hands returned to their earlier business. One coming to rest on her impressive breast, while the other slide between her legs, already teasing her entrance with her fingertips.

Naren panted hard into the kiss her body arching against the other womanâ??s talented fingers as they worked on her pussy and breasts. Arching her hips against the pleasant hand in her pussy begging Mira to push inside her.

Mira was only too glad to oblige. Breaking the kiss off, she instantly thrust two fingers into her waiting pussy. Sure, she liked the kiss, but she wanted to hear ALL of this new girls moans.

And moan Naren did. The instant that those two fingers pushed inside her she threw her head back her breath catching for a moment before a long loud moan of pleasure and lust rolled from the girls lips. â??Please donâ??t stop!â? she whimpered in need.

"Heh, I don't plan to." Mira replied with a smirk, quickly increasing the pace of her fingers as she used them to ravage the alien girl.

Naren moaned her back arching hard as she could feel a orgasm building fast. Females of her race always came so easily because they felt pleasure so much more then most others.

"That's it babe..........just let it all out......" Mira seductively whispered, increasing her pace even further, intent on hearing this woman crying and screaming in pleasure. Pleasure Mira gave her.

Scream Naren did. Suddenly her pussy clamped down hard around Miraâ??s fingers and Naren came roughly. Her juices spilled down her thighs and over Miraâ??s hand as her body shook roughly with the force of her climax. Whimpering Naren collapsed forward against Mira.

"Have fun?" Mira seductively asked, waiting for the girls climax to subside before lifting her hand to wrap both arms lightly around the girl, to help her stand as she seemed quite drained and satisfied after their little fun.

Naren moaned deeply barely keeping her feet as she leaned back against the haul of the ebon hawk. â??Mmm like you need to ask.â? She smiled as she said that clearly the answer was yes. â??But what about you my dearâ?¦you should not just give pleasure but also receive it.â? leaning in one hand fell to Miraâ??s large breast rubbing it through her shirt and Naren kissed her neck lightly.

Mira moaned softly, glad to accept any pleasure, but.......

"All in due time." she said, gently taking Narens hands and holding it against the hull while pulling her neck away.

"I will gladly allow you to return the favor, but it would probably be best that we leave. The space port gets pretty active around this time a day. So, unless you want a big crowd watching us...........as appealing as it is.........we should go ahead and enter the ship. Besides.........I do have a rather comfy bed in there." she added with a smile, releasing Naren as she took a few steps back.

Naren smiled a little at the thought of being out where others could see them as she pleasured Mira as she had just been. â??mmm maybe we can do something out with others to watch later but for now lets get inside and get you out of those clothes.â? She growled and picked up her clothes making sure to show her perfect ass off to Mira as she bent over to get them.

"Yea, I don't want any random strangers catching a glimpse of your hot naked ass and getting ideas..............cause it's mine now." Mira replied with a light laugh, already dressed as she strolled past Naren, giving her a firm smack and hearty squeeze on her perfect ass as she passed by to get her point across. Of course, she didn't mean she full on owned the girl or anything. Just a playful comment on how Mira and her new...........friend were gonna have lots of alone time together and they were basically each others "girl" now............even though Narens own brother would be coming along for the trip as well which will no doubt lead to some very interesting times aboard the Ebon Hawk.

Back
Top Bottom