Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disturbance in the force~me and Kolath

He slowly laid her back on the ground kneeling between her legs as he started to thrust in and out of her. his thick disk like head almost pulling out all the way before pushing back into her deeply as he could spreading open her pussy with each thrust.

When he laid Mira on her back, she released him, her arms laying on either side of her head as her eyes closed and she moaned again and again, her fairly large breasts bouncing with each thrust.

His thrusts became faster and harder as his lust started to over take him. he pounded roughly into he tight pussy his tentacles moving over her beautiful breasts the fluid on them trying to add even more pleasure to this then there was already.

And add pleasure they did. Her moans grew louder and louder, bringing her to absolute ecstasy as he ravaged her roughly. Even though they were alone in the alley, with how loud she was being, at least a few people no doubt heard them, but noone seemed to care. Not like it was a rare occurence around here.

He groaned pounding roughly into her tight wet pussy. it just felt so good that he couldnâ??t describe it. his hands slipped around behind her back lifting her up changing the angle of his thrusts slightly. His hand brushed down her body starting to rub at her clit.

The new angle and clit rubbing brought her almost over the edge. But, she managed to hold her orgasm back. Thrusting her hips up against his now, it was only a matter of time...

He was already there and pounded deep into her pussy panting. He groaned pushing deep into her once more and cumming hard deep inside her. his seed was hot in contrast to his slightly cool to the touch body it was very hot in fact almost too hot.

The combination of all the sensations he gave her as he came pushed Mira over the edge, causing her literally scream in pleasure as he back arched sharply as she came...........and came hard.......her body falling limp when it eventually subsided.

He panted laying on top of her for a moment before he slowly pulled out and lay down next to her his face tentacles still lightly rubbing over her shoulder and arm. â??Well? Did you enjoy yourself my dear Mira?â? he smiled once again placing the data card, which had fallen to the side, between her breasts gently rubbing over the beautiful mounds.

"Heh, very much........Too bad I gotta leave in a bit though....." Mira replied, sighing as she lay next to him. She'd very much like to spend more time with him, but alas, that couldn't happen right now.

He nodded smiling before he stood up pulling his pants and shirt on. â??I understand thank you for at least wanting to stay. I know that you canâ??t and I canâ??t go with you either.â? He smiled helping her gather her clothes. â??Who knows maybe you will come back this way some day.â? His tentacles brush over he neck in way of a parting kiss.

Mira smiled at him before hopping to her feet and getting dressed as well.

"And if you ever make it off world, feel free to ask around about me. You ever managed to find me, I'd gladly show you everything I can do." she said with a wink, pulling the datacard out of her cleavage before walking past him..........but suddenly stopped.

"Then again, I might be able to put off my leaving for a day if I have proper motivation to do so." she said, smirking back over her shoulder at him before playfully wiggling her tight ass in those amazing leather pants.

He growled coming closer his tentacles moving over her neck lightly. â??It wouldnâ??t work Mira you are a smuggler and live life on the edge wanting adventure. Iâ??m just a information broker preferring to stay out of adventure if I can.â? His hands cupped her breasts lightly, â??But you are always welcome in my bed as a friend and any information youâ??re looking for I can do my best to provide.â?

((I was planning a different guy to come along with her and the others...from a race that lives for pleasure.))

((sounds good to me.^_^))

"Oh, relax mister squid. I'm not talking about some kind of romantic pairing between us. Romance isn't my thing. I prefer a good time, with good friends, nothing more. I could never imagine settling down and playing the wife game. Not my style." Mira replied, laughing lightly.

"But, if you'd rather I not show you what human women are capable of........" she said, suddenly slipping through out of his grip with ease.

"I'll just save it for next time." she added with a wink and confident smirk before walking away, swaying her hips back and forth for him.........though she wasn't walking very fast. Obviously.......she wanted to see if he'd stop her and take her up on that offer.

He did rush after her and stop her leaning in close letting three tentacles with their fluid brush over her neck. â??If I had time I wouldâ?¦but I do have another meeting I need to get to.â? His hand brushed her face, â??Perhaps next time through lovely.â? He quickly turned and walked around clearly hard through his pants and wanting her but he had no choice.

Mira only smiled as he walked away. She accomplished what she wanted. She wanted him hot and ready whenever they met next. Her smile didn't fade as she continued back to the Ebon Hawk, continuing that sexy walk of hers, being the kind of girl that actually liked to have lecherous stares directed at her.

Alkin Fen stood at the entrance to the hanger that the Ebon Hawk was docked at. He was waiting for the pilot to come back he had business with her. He leaned against the door waiting for the female pilot his younger sister sitting to one side rubbing her neck. â??How much longer?â? she asked clearly tired of waiting, he shrugged, â??Who knows she may still be haggling over the price of the information with that Quarren.â? He sighed.

Mira was too smart, noticing them waiting for her before they even spotted her. Sneaking around behind them, she got up behind the girl and quickly placed a hand over her mouth, the other going around her waist to jerk her back and pull her away from her partner.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Mira quietly asked, taking her hand off her mouth, but only to grab her blaster and press it against the womans back.

Naren gasped struggling against the woman that held her feeling her well endowed chest pressing against Narenâ??s back. It wasnâ??t till she felt the muzzle of the blaster at her back that she finally stopped fighting stiffing quickly.

Alkin raised his hands, â??Easy we just wanted to talk to you.â? He could see that his sister wasnâ??t too worried just smart and not provoking Mira more then she had to. â??We were just wanting to join with you on your search that is all.â?

"Oh, and just why do you and your friend wish to join me? Do you even know what I'm searching for?" Mira replied, keeping the gun firmly against her back, incase she was a spy or something. She hoped this girl wasn't. She was a fine specimen and Mira would like to........examine her more.

Alkin just stood there looking from his sister to the fiery red head holding her. â??Yes we know, you seek the Exile though we are not sure why you wish to find him.â? he shrugged, â??it does not matter why we only wish to join you for reasons of our own.â?

Naren, the girl in Miraâ??s arms, slowly closed her eyes using the natural ability of her and her brotherâ??s race. They could literally control their pheromone levels to encourage other races to trust themâ?¦or even fall in love with them. She wasnâ??t trying to force Mira to do anything just to listen to them and hopefully help them.

"Regardless, I suggest you back off and give me and girly here some privacy. I have something I wish to discuss with her in private, and then I'll give you my decision on whether I'll let you tag along or not." Mira replied, looking dead serious. The girls little ability did play a little part in it. But in all honesty, Mira had planned to do something naughty to her from the get go. Still, she showed no signs of her true intentions. She looked ready to kill either one of them.

((Have him listen and back off, out of sight. I'd prefer to start things off with them with a one on one, girl on girl scene. Not ready yet for a three way.))

Narenâ??s breath caught a little as she felt a little oh what Mira wanted to do with her. The Zeltronâ??s were the perfect pleasure race they could adjust their chemical make up to increase the arousal of anyone, and they had a small ability with empathy allowing them to read the emotions of others. what Naren was feeling from Mira no was making her very excited.

Alkin looked at his sister for a moment seeing that she thought she would be okay. He nodded, â??Fine I will wait in the port bar come and get me when you are done.â? He turned and left feeling his sisterâ??s thanks coming toward him.

Mira watched the man leave, waiting until he was out of sight.

"You know, I still don't trust you.........I'd better search you for weapons while we're alone." Mira seductively said, obviously having other things in mind as she smiled an holstered her blaster, followed by both hands coming around to rest on this new girls flat, firm stomach. They wasted little time as Miras hands began to slowly rise, causing the girls shirt to ride up just a bit. Not much, but enough to show a little skin.

Naren gasped softly loving the feel of Miraâ??s warm hands rubbing over her stomach. Naren arched against the hands pushing her breasts out against her already tight shirt with them begging to be touched. She looked over her shoulder at Mira biting her lower lips softly. â??You never know where I could hide something.â? She had a sly look on her face clearly enjoying the touching.

Back
Top Bottom