Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disturbance in the force~me and Kolath

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"So, how bout it? Twenty credits enough for the info I need?" asked the young bounty hunter Mira as she spoke to a certain person she knew in town that was good at learning the types of things she was looking for. She knew just how to work this guy. He loved a curvy young human, which Mira used to her advantage by leaning forward as she spoke, giving him a good view down her shirt at her decent sized cleavage.

Kelmut was a local Quarren crime lord, or at least he liked to think of himself that way. In truth he was a small time bad guy never becoming important enough to make the authorities take interest in him. He did have the information that she wanted but in his mind it was worth much more then credits. She was a very well endowed and sexy female this red-headed bounty hunter. In the back of his mind he was wondering why this person had caught her interest, but pushed that aside didnâ??t matter all that mattered was he got what he wanted for payment from her. â??Twenty credits? My dear I never work with common money.â? One of his face tentacles reached out and brushed against her cheek, â??Not when such a beautiful female is involved.â?

((Quarren: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b0/Quarren_AA.jpg">http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starw ... ren_AA.jpg</a><!-- m -->
The info on them says that they can have more then four tentacles on their face I was thinking more like 6 for this one))

Mira glanced over when the appendage touched her cheek. She knew full well what he wanted. She didn't make a habit of it doing..........but when it came to something of great importance, she would use her body for info and the info she needed was very important to her.

"Well then, what can this beautiful female do in place of giving credits?" she seductively asked, tracing a fingertip between her lovely breasts, tugging lightly at the collar of her shirt.

((That one, I actually recognize due to playing KOTOR 2 recently.))

Kelmutâ??s skin shifted color a bit changing to be a bit more red, which anyone that knew Quarrens knew that meant he was getting ready to mate. Moving closer to her he slowly maneuvered her so she would have her back against the wall. Another tentacle came up brushing against her lips, the equivalent of a kiss seeing as Quarrens have hard beak like teeth much the squid they are descended from. â??Have you ever experienced a Quarren mating?â?

((ah good to hear))

"No, I have not.......but I will admit, I am......curious." Mira replied, a devious, sultry smile on her face as her hands rested against the wall behind her. She really wasn't lying. She had never mated with a Quaren before and she had to admit, she was starting to get kind of hot and bothered.

He smiled moving in closer his hands moving up to rub her shoulders, then started down the front of her shirt. â??Then let me show you how good it is and we will call it even.â? His tentacles moved down to her neck starting to produce a fluid that on touch with her skin would ignite ever nerve they touched with pleasure.

Mira laughed lightly as he lowered his head to her neck, then let out a moan that had surprised her. She knew nothing of Quran mating rituals, but was already enjoying them. The pleasure she felt from the simple act caused her to grind her hips lightly against the alien, not realizing what she was doing. Though, it didn't matter, as she wanted this.

Kelmutâ??s tentacles continued their attack on her neck touching every nerve from just below her ear to the neck of her shirt. His hand were quickly making short work of her shirt pulling it open and pushing it back down her arms. The tentacles brushed over her now exposed throat and collar bone finding more nerves to set on fire with pleasure. His hands started to rub her breasts through her bra loving the feel of a femaleâ??s breasts no matter the race.

The more he spread the pleasure around, the more turned on Mira got on. Leaning her head back, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly. When her shirt was removed and he groped her breasts, it got even hotter. Her hips continued grinding into him, getting harder and harder as she got hotter and hotter. She couldn't believe it. This little.......kissing like act was better than even some full on sex she had had with other species.

The fluid was designed to be released in water, seeing as the Quarren were aquatic, it would normally be released by both the male and female and spread out around them in a sort of sex bubble. However in this concentrated form it was much more potent Kelmut had at times had females of other races orgasm just from this. He stepped back pulling off his clothing revealing a cock that for a human male would have been small at three inches long it was just enough to get inside most females of any race. His entire body glistened with that same fluid that his tentacles produced as he came back opening her bra his hands touching bare skin as his tentacles returned to what they were doing.

Mira sighed lightly with a smile when he stepped away. While he undressed, she took the chance to slide her leather pants off and slide off her jacket, leaving her in panties and a now opened bra. With so much more skin between them now, Miras moans grew louder as her pleasure increased. She continued grinding her barely covered hips against him. Since her pants were off as well as his clothes, it also sent a waver of pleasure through her lower body. God, she had never wanted sex more than she did right now.

Kelmut pulled her bra off tossing it to the side as his tentacles moved down to play with her breasts. The writhing mass of them moved over one breast playing with her nipple and squeezing the nicely shaped globe. He lavished attention on both her breasts switching from one to the other his hands brushing over every naked inch of skin that they could to pleasure her even more.

When the tentacles moved to her breasts, she almost came right then and there, but held herself back. Her hands, meanwhile managed to tug her panties down to her knees, know grinding her bare pussy up against him, which sent even greater pleasure into her body. Her cries of pleasure only got louder and louder, attracting some curious onlookers who only glanced then went on. Sights like these were common in the seedier places, like Nar Shadaa.

He let his sharp beak nip lightly at her nipples. He pressed against her bare pussy rubbing his cock against her. The fluid increased and changed chemically to be even more pleasurable. The Quarren moved down his tentacles brushing over her stomach his hands down her legs pushing her panties all the way off as his tentacles started working on her bare pussy. One tentacle wrapped around her clit rubbing around and pulling lightly on it as another started to slowly push into her pussy.

"Oh god!" Mira called out, brought to the brink of climax when he started working on her pussy. She wanted to postpone it as long as she could, but her orgasm was not far off, all that he was doing to her was just too much. Grinding her hips furiously against the aliens face, her breathing quickened until finally, she screamed out in pleasure, cumming all over the tentacle working her pussy, before falling limp against the wall, only held up by her lover.

Kulmet shivered as she came. His tentacle bringing some of her cum to his mouth and cleaning it off. â??Mmmm I always love human females, they just taste so good.â? He smiled slipping down onto the floor slowly pulling her down into his lap. Surprisingly he didnâ??t just push into her still dripping pussy but rather waited for her to recover more knowing that she would enjoy it more.

Mira basically collapsed on top of him as he pulled her into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her head resting on his shoulder. She had a lot of stamina, but after an orgasm like that, she'd need a little rest.

"So tell me, am I on my way to getting the info I need?" she asked with a smile, toying with one of his tentacles in her hand.

Had Quarrenâ??s been able to smile Kelmut would have been. He reached over pulling a data card from the pocket of his pants flashing it to her before slipping it between her breasts. â??The taste of a human female is exquisite, but for most of them I would still require more for payment.â? A tentacle brushed her lips, â??But you my dear are the best I have ever tasted. The info is on the card you can leave now if you want...though I would prefer you to stay for the remainder.â?

"Heh, and I will gladly take you up on that offer. If you can make me scream like that with just your mouth, I'd love to experience what certain other parts of your body are capable of." Mira replied with a light laugh, leaning back in his lap to look at him, more than ready for another round.

He nuzzled against her the tentacles brushing over her neck again. â??I am glad.â? He reached down undoing and pushing his pants off quickly his cock coming out. It wasnâ??t massive in fact for a human he could be considered average or a little below, at least in length of his shaft. The head on the other hand was thick and almost disk shaped flat and wide easily thicker than most humans. It might seem weird but he was perfectly shaped for a Quarren female and was considered well endowed even.

"Oh my.......this should make for an interesting experience." said Mira, smiling after glancing down at his manhood. It sure had a unique shape. Didn't deter her any. Hell, it actually turned her on more.........She always had a thing for aliens.

He smiled leaning back against the wall and rubbing her hips as he slowly maneuvered her over him rubbing the thick flat head against her pussy. â??Mmm I understand that human woman truly love it though you would be the first I have experienced it with.â? His tentacles moved across her neck and down to her breasts again playing with the beautiful mounds, â??Though no other female has ever complained.â?

"Well, you're the first of your kind I've ever experienced as well. I'm honored." Mira replied, smiling a moment, before moaning loudly as those skilled tentacles touched her yet again.

He slowly lowered her onto his thick head pushing against her still soaked pussy. her pussy was having to spread wide for him and since he didnâ??t start out tapered rather being instantly as thick as he would be it was a bit hard to enter her. he grunted pushing up and feeling her pussy suddenly spread open accepting his cock as deep as he could go.

Mira felt a bit of pain, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. He was far gentler than some past lovers, so it was nothing she could bare. Besides, the pleasure that followed more than made up for it.

Back
Top Bottom