Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everyone deserves malaria...

I wonder how many people shit their pants when it sank in what he'd just said.

I would've held a bottle of Kool aid, and been like "KILL EACH OTHER FOR THE CURE."

Then when there was only one person left, I'd go "lol jk ur fien."

Has anyone ever seen that MADtv skit where a guy wakes up after an 8 year drinking binge to find out hes the president of the United States and that he added Cuba and Germany to the Union as well as cured cancer?

I do respect that man. To bad they weren't really infested with it. xP

Imagine all those rich men dead? xD

i'm awful.

Yes, it is, Lyra. Though it's expensive.

Not that those people would have that concern.

Ilovegoatse said:
Kawamura said:
: D

That's why you can't be Gates this week, Goatse.
B-...but... :<

No! Go to your room, young man!

*points*

And no raping!

Kawamura said:
No! Go to your room, young man!

*points*

And no raping!

rapezs2.gif

@Kawa: Hypocratic Oath. The Doctors have to treat people for any life threatening illness/condition regardless of whether or not they can afford it.

I went in to an ER with a staph infection, no money, no insurance, and no job and I still got treated. If they don't treat you they can get shut down for malpractice.

You have to treat a person that comes to the ER in the United States.

That's not due to the Hypocratic Oath. That's legislation. And many hospitals have to close their ERs because they can't afford it.

Roughly 90% of cases happen in sub-saharan Africa, though, and I don't think US law applies there.

I thought we were talking about the Bill Gates thing and rich people.

This is true in an emergency situation, however I'm not sure exactly how it works. Can you really just walk in and say "I'm dying" and have them treat you for free? In that case, I'll just walk in with no I.D. so they can't figure out who I am and get free healthcare. Either way, Malaria is awesome one way or the other. I support it.

Veras said:
This is true in an emergency situation, however I'm not sure exactly how it works. Can you really just walk in and say "I'm dying" and have them treat you for free? In that case, I'll just walk in with no I.D. so they can't figure out who I am and get free healthcare. Either way, Malaria is awesome one way or the other. I support it.

I'm uncertain.

But I would be very, very cranky with you as that is a selfish waste of resources. You honestly can't pay and you're dying? Fine. But you just want a free ride? If I ever met you, I'd have the urge to break your nose.

Acts like that take from others. That's stealing, plain and simple, and it's wrong.

I've known people who have used fake IDs to get out of paying for ER bills. I don't know about no ID. They can refuse treatment if you don't have a life/limb threatening condition, though.

It is a selfish waste, but I don't have health insurance, and medicine would be nice, but that would bring us to politics and whether you agree with the republican or democratic mindset.

lol, I seen that a while ago. It was funny when he say, poor people are not the only one that need to feel this.

Back
Top Bottom