Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rohan and Syringe

Desi smiled when she hear dher say it becuase she would get to see her work. normaly she was forced to miss it so this was a first for her. The rune on Katie's neck began to glow a light purple and shoot a beam at the water bottle in her hands. It was now glowing the same color as the rune though only Meylene and her self would be able to see it happining.

Katie Took a sip from her drink and she accidently missed pouring the whole drink on her self. Her cheeks blushed as she watched her white blouse turn a light pink and see through reveiling her blue bra and chest. "Shoot." she muttered to herself and manged to atract everyones attention in the class. As soon as everyone started laughing Katie ran out of the class her cheeks bright red from embarassment.

Maylene, with a sprout of confidence turned completely in her chair to see the whole display. Giggling quietly to herself, she noticed the other girls glare at her before she slid back around. She however couldn't stop herself from giggling the rest of class. Rubbing the crest gently with her finger, her smile bright "thank you Desi." She whispered, trying hard to pay attention to the teacher upfront who demanded the students eyes back on her.

Once class let out she made a quick scramble out of the classroom so to completely avoid any confrontation with the girls. Her mind immedately falling on what she would do to the next girl, Jessie.

Desi smiled to herself knowing her work was good enough , and that she would get her own wishes tonight. "Your welcome Meylene, it was nice getting to watch my own work for once." She said to her as she looked around at the other students. "So do you have your next victim yet?" She asked.

Katie had fled to the bathroom and was in the stall hiding from others while one of her friends got her some spare clothes to change into. she didn't know how that happened but hoped that it would be the last time. She didn't get embarassed she embarassed others. With in a few minutes Jessie slid some clothes under the door and she changed back into them. Togather they headed off to thier next class togather.

She left class with an unusual bright glow and nodded to the women's question. "Yes, Jessica." She mentioned leering around a corner just as the girls passed by without noticing her presence. "The one with the blonde highlights. I'll personally think of something for her. Katie." She smiled easing her bag over her shoulder as she started in the opposite direction for her own classroom. "I forget to ask. Do you just vanish after I get my revenge?"

[writers block ><]

"No once I am done with your revenge I will move on to someone else." She said to her. She was glad that she was getting a special request from her for her next target since they were always more complex.

As Meylene said Katies name she was by the foutian now when it turned on by her self wetting her shirt to the point were it was transparent. she clentched her fist and moved on as she covered her chest from the boys .

She frowned lightly but nodded understanding how it works. This revenge will have to get ugly if she wanted to be left alone after Desi leaves. She couldn't help but giggle hearing the echo of boys down the hall after the charm went off again. She started back off towards class to continue her day with more of a skip in her step. School ended and escaped another ugly confrontation, muttering Katie before she scurried off campus and down the road. "Thank you Desi." She said quietly, stroking the dark charm as she walked lightheartedly home.

Katie was outside waiting for her friend to come by in a car when a sprinkler head came and shot right at her cuasing her clothes to become transparent. she blushed as guys took a picture of her while they could see her chest. She would stay home tomorrow to avoid being humliated agian.

"Don't worry I won't leave until I sense that you are safe her from these girls." Desi said to her trying to cheer her up. She liked Meylene. she was nice to her and apreciated her work and didn't try and take credit for it. she rested abit as they walked home. Since she kept using the charm it tired her out abit.

The young brunette smiled softly, butterflies filling her stomach as she turned into her neighborhood. "Thanks." She cooed, walking up to her frontsteps cracking the door opening. Quiet fickling in the kitchen was a good sign, it beat coming in to a big argument between her parents over bills. "I'm home." She called, watching her mother poke her head around the corner and smile "Good day?" She inquired and Maylene paused to think about it before smiling. "Very." She answered quite simply before running up the stairs and slamming her door shut. "So Desi... how long have you been stuck in that statue?"

"Oh roughly 2500 years, there were some people that came close to freeing me but they didn't have enough of a true desire like you. why do you ask?" Desi asked her as she took a look around her house. Once they were they were in her room she came out of the charm and stretched out her legs."So has that been your best day at school?" She added as she sat on the bed.

She made a face and eyed the women as she materialized before her. "Just curious I guess." She shrugged and moved towards the closet. Shedding her uniform and putting on some comfortable pj bottoms and tee. "That must be terrible having to serve people for so long." She turned and crossed the room to her bed "you can't just...stop?" She inquired then smiled "best day in...God so long!"

" I'm glad to here that and I can't i was cursed to serve pwople until I am killed." Desi said to here as she laid down on her bed laying next to Maylene. It felt good to her after sleeping in stone for a few thousand years. She couldn't wait to reciee her first payment from her.

Back
Top Bottom