Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rohan and Syringe

Syringe Of Citrus

Super-Earth
[I couldn't think of a title]

With a glide of the hip and slid of the leg, the group of girls would bust out in laughter as Maylene took a hard fall onto the tile floor. Her books spilt her school work all over, the girls only made it worst as they kicked several along with them down the hall. "God did you see those granny panties?!" The girls continued to crack up but soon disappeared around the corner. The young brunette huffed, fixing her thin rimmed glasses and pulled her uniform skirt down. Could the school have provided longer skirts for more than just the larger girls? Ignoring the glances from the other students as she tried hard to gather mostly the important papers. She picked herself up and proceeded towards the exit quickly before they came back around to finish her for the day. Typical everyday at school; shoved to the floor, new ugly rumors flew, getting stuff spilled on her everywhere she turned. Just for the record, just because she didn't wear ass floss like the rest of the female students didn't make her pink boy brief panties granny panties.

Maylene managed to escape without another hit by the popular girls, examining the stains in her shirt she proceeded to the local market place. She vanished amongst the large crowds of people, examining the clothing stands, she wasn't picky grabbing a three dollar tee to pull over her uniform top. Moving on to a new stand, she always enjoyed foriegn items so it caught her eye. Statues of monkies showing a god like posture, golden elephants and jewel incrested birds but one stood out. It held a women's curves but revealed itself as a demon with a frightening stance. She glanced at the tag, a statue for revenge oh if only it were that simple. She chuckled and moved on, paused and moved back "How much for the statue?" She questioned the vendor then purchased it. Hurrying home soon afterward.

Deep within the statue was the soul of a demon that had been trapped for over a two hundred years now. She was locked away after she manged to create a civil war that destroyed an entire kingdom. The only surviver was a wizard that tricked her into the statue. The statue was burried at the depths of the ocean and the wizard was long gone now, bring the secert of retrapping her to the grave with. Desi waited and waited for some one to find her and have the desire for revenge that would set her free from her wretched imprisonment. She wasn't completly evil, she was more nuetral than anything else. she would help any one as long as they were able to pay her or great her favors. Through the years she was found and exchanged hands but none of the onwers had a deep enough desire for her to come out.

But Maylene was different she could sense the years of torture she recieved from the other kids. she smiled within her tomb as she felt her soul getting stronger. she would have to wait a bit before she could break free from the tomb with her help. she would have to wait at night for her escape becuase she wasn't srong enough yet and needed to be alone with her.

Maylene eased her way through the front door, craddling her new companion. "I'm home." She announced to absolutely no one, her parents were both workaholics and hardly around to witness her daily torment. Quickly making her way up the stairs she set the statue down on her bookshelf and eyed it as she peeled off the cheap shirt. Unbuttoning her stained school shirt and slipping off her short skirt she revealed the several bruises and scraps. Sooner or later they should grow bored and move onto the next girl, or maybe this figure could bring her luck or at least bad juju for them. She crossed the room, dropping her clothes on the floor she grabbed the statue and examined it. "I wish you could help me pay them back for all they did to me... mmm not so much kill them but make them sorry and disappear." She paused then sighed. "Yeah right..." Shaking her head she put the statue down and proceeded to her closest for something comfortable. "I wish.. I wish.."

"Your wish is my desire." Desi echoed out from the statue as it shook violently on the table. she had gained her strength back and was ready to be freed from the wretched statue. "All you have to do is break the rune on the bottom, and all your wishes will come true." She echoed out to the girl. She could tell that she really wanted revenge and she was the right demon for the job. Desi only hoped that she would believe her and not run off scared. She wasn't going to wait another hundred years to be freed.

She jumped and turned around, pushing her glasses to the bridge of her nose and looked around. Shaking her head at first, she had to be tired or hit her head too hard. Releasing a quiet shreik as the statue shook on the table, she moved towards it and grabbed it. "This isn't real..." She breathed then it spoke again. She just about dropped it but quietly studied the item and the bottom "all my wishes huh?" She rolled her eyes and hesitantly did as the imaginary voice said. She broke the rune on the bottom and waited.

"Excelent" Desi said as she broke through the statue from a small hole hole in it. She came out as a mist and slwly became solid before the girl's eyes. She had a gorgous hour glass shape body with a big shest, her skin was pale blue and he eyes were yellow. Her hair was a darker blue that went down to her shoulders and her bags were parted by two black horns. She stretched her legs out some and smiling and happy to be free of the statue. " Thank you , I am Desi demon of revenge and misfortune." she said with a bow towards her. "For a small prie i will get revenge on those who have wronged you." She added

Still standing in her underwear, Maylene dropped the statue and flee'd to her door in terror. "Oh God what have I done?!" She gasped after the demon revealed herself in a full figured form. The demon of revenge and misfortune? Just as the tag had stated from the market but it wasn't suppose to really work. "Y-you can..er will do that? Get them back for bullying me?" It was almost too good to be, she moved away from the door and cautiously approached the demon. Fixing her glasses as she neared just to make sure she wasn't imagining things. "A price? What do you want... I don't have very much money on me... like twelve dollars until I get paid Saturday..."

" You have done nothing wrong i only attack those who do wrong, so in a way I'm a hero." Desi said with chuckle as she watched the girl's reaction to her. " And my dear I have no use for you pathetic money, I acept two things as payment. The first is priceless artifacts wich I doubt you have. Or if you grant my favors I will grant your wishes of revenge on this girls." she said as she took a step closer to her. she knew that she would have to do the favors becuase she saw nothing of worth in her room that she would take as a payment.

That sounded simple enough, she nodded as her mind gradually began to grasp her exsistence. She frowned as the women spoke of payment other than money, glancing at the statue she doubted that would mean a thing to the demon. "F-favors? What kind of favors? I won't have to sacrifice anything right? No animals or...humans right?" Depending on the price she may just live with the constant torment, only a couple more years of school she could endure. Second thought, she would hear the demon out.

" No scarfices mean little to demons and actual enrages some that you think a small animal will please us." She repiled back to her. "all i would rquire is that you sate my sexual desires, it's been a while since i was free so that is all that i crave right now. And it won't hurt you." she continued as she paced infront of her. "ofcourse if you don't want to I'm sure those bullies would love my help." She added to try and force her into acepting her terms.

Maylene frowned at the thought but she didn't want to sacrifice anything anyways so that was good. Color filled her pale cheeks and she lost most of her words, only able to repeat what was said. "S-sate your sexual desire? Surely theres some other..." Her eyes widened at the thought making her reach out and grab the demon by the wrist. There no sending this revenge away, it would be thrown back at her ten folds. "Don't do that, I'll do whatever you want just don't..." She breathed then got hold of herself, removing her wrist quickly realizing she just grabbed a demon.

Desi smiled as watched her reactions to her statments, she loved this part almost as much as she loved the favors. " Good, you won't regret this one bit at all." Desi said as she stepped around the girl speaking over her shoulder."Now for the final detials." She said as she traced a circle around her neck cuasing a sliver necklace to appear with a black moon charm." This is so I can be with you at all times. Just whisper what you want me to do and point it at the person. anything you want, though i don't kill in public." she said to her as she pulled a contract out of thin air. " just sign this and I am your to use."

She held herself perfectly still, feeling some relief as she spoke lightly that she wouldn't regret freeing this demon. She wrapped her fingers delicately around the dark charm and examined it "it's that simple? Well I... defiantly don't want to kill them.. I just want them to feel how they've done me twice as bad and leave me alone." She said looking up to the contract, too anxious to start to bother readng the small print as she took the pen and signed possibly her soul away to the demon, it couldn't get any worst she was already in hell. Once she dragged the ink along the final letter then pulled her hand away from it. Maylene paused then looked back at the women "is that it?"

"Yes that's all my dear." Desi said as the the contract bursted into flames in her hands. "And that's could becuase killing gets messy to hide and cover up." she added as she began to fade into a mist and began to drift up and into the necklace." You should sleep, and think up your first act of revenge." She said before she completly disapearred from her sight. Desi sat in her room there which thinking of what she wanted to do to her first.

She shivered, hearing the women's voice after she disappeared within the charm. Nodding quietly Maylene walked awkwardly to her bed, pushing the covers back and snuggling in. "Well I defiantly don't want to kill them..." She muttered softly. Lightly taking the charm between her fingers she rubbed it idly before quietly drifting to sleep. By morning she was up, doing her usual and even proving the answer to her problems wasn't a dream. Scrubbing her teeth, she gazed into the mirror then spit into the sink. "Desi? When do you expect payment?" She questioned looking over her shoulder, hopefully her parents didn't catch her talking to the mirror.

Desi had stayed up all night waiting for morning to come, she had slept long enough for her life and wanted to use her powers. She looked out as Meylene went about her routine. When she stopped by the mirror Desi projected her image onto the mirror staring back at her. "When the first act id done and you are happy with the outcome, so most likely tonight." she said back to her.

She dropped her toothbrush into the sink, startled for a moment by the women appearing infront of her. Color filling her cheeks as she slid her glasses on, her belly was knotting up to the thought of tonight. "Okay..but no can see you right?" She inquired, looking over her shoulder again to make sure no one was around. Maylene scooped her toothbrush out of the sink and placed it in the glass. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed heavily, straightening out her uniform "we better get going now I guess." She said flickig the light off, grabbing her things and hurrying out the door.

" No only you can see me, and hear me." Desi said to her with a smile. she loved the shocked look on her face when she saw her. When she started to move she moved from the mirror back into the charm around her neck. She looked out and around as they made their to school. "So have you picked your first victim for me?" she asked her mental since there were others around them now.

She breathed a sigh of relief but it only meant she would seem crazy if anyone took notice. Arriving, she walked with a little more confidence in her step and nodded. "Katie Wisklet." Vanessa's second goon, a bleach blonde slightly shorter but much pudgier than her who was the one responsible for the permanet stains in her other uniforms. She gestured lightly towards the girl as she chattered on the phone. Somehow Katie sensed it and peered off towards her "that one. She's the least of my problem so nothing overboard." She planned to work her way up for sure.

" Okay she seems like an easy enough target. Now is there something special to her or can i decide? " She said as smiled with in the charm she had an idea of what to do since she could scan through her memories about Katie once she became her target. She would have to think of new mrthods since all off hers waere abit out dated now.

Katie saw her staring at her and smiled , she was alone now. she walked over to her carring a cup of a smoothie in her hand once she got close enough she pretended to trip and spilled the drink on her. "I'm sorry about that." She said in a fake voice trying to sound sorry. She walked off and once she was a few feet away she laughed to herself.

Maylene was never a violent person, one of the best in debates but unable to do much physically.
She opened her mouth to answer only to step back as Katie moved in, bitng her lip as the young women dumped it on her. She clenched her fists and dropped her head, what didn't completely soak in dripped down her stockings. "She always pull this...be my guest Desi." She sighed pulling off her glasses, she wipped them clean on the clean half of her skirt. The young women made her way up the steps and instead of heading for the student restrooms she snuck into the staff restrooms.

Minutes were spent dabbing what she could out of her shirt then off her skirt. "At least I can change after gym class."

"Okay then how about we fight fire with fire then to get her back. I'll be back in a few minutes ." Desi with a smile as she project her self out of the charm. She passed through the door and hunted down her target. she found her in the bathroom fixing up her makeup in the mirror. She smiled as she drew a rune on her neck that wouldn't come off or be seen. She returned back to Meylene. "There it is done, when you say her name it will make her stain her self with something." She explained." but only when you say it okay?"

She smiled back at the mirror before the women vanished, leaving her to her thoughts for a while. The young women staggered backwards after the demon reappeared "Done? Already?" She inquired but a questionable brow raised at the other. "Thats it? Just say her name?" Her brightened smile darkened with desire to see the revenge personally. "I think I'll wait until she's with the girls then. Wait... will it only work once?" She questioned grabbing her bag and tossing the used papertowels away.

" No, it wil last for the last until you want me to remove it from her." She said with a smile. Just being free and pulling simple pranks made her happy. though she would have loved a better and more challenge one to do. She turned her self back into her mist form and went back into the charm. "Now tonight i will require your payment unless you are unhappy, but don't lie I can sense your emotions." she said to her.

Katie had left the bathroom now and went to her first class to group up with her friends. She had not noticed Desi drawing on her, she couldn't see it even though it was in plain sight. the most she felt was a cold shiver so she shrug it off and continued on. Today she Katie was wearing a short jean skirt and a white tight tank top. She ment up with her group and they took thier seats in the back row. She took out a bottle of water and added in a red flavor packet into it and shook it up.

She chuckled lightly, smoothing her fingers over the charm as she snuck back out of the restroom. Traveling down slowly through the empty halls "I won't skip out on my payment, Desi." She promised, stopping outside the classroom she took a moment to relax her face into the same numb expression as every other day. Exhaling she opened the door, the teacher glanced her direction but continued discussing the lesson plan for the week. "Nice of you to join us, Maylene." Quickly the young women took her seat and removed her things to prepare for class. After straightening her posture she gazed from the corner of her eye at Katie. She bit her lip egarly before the girl's name slipped from her lips quietly "Katie..."

Back
Top Bottom