Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Not your everyday maid- Zalvek and Val

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Hizumi grunted stepping over piles of his clothes and random items he couldn't identify at the moment...No doubt it was something he used when working. Looking down at the Rolex on his wrist he shook his tiredness away as he stumbled down the upstairs hallway. Boxes and random fragments of clothes loitered the hall making it difficult for him to keep his footing. Hizumi rushed down the staircase to the front door. He opened the door quickly his grumpy face fading into a rather happy one. "It's finally here..." retreating back into the house away from the bright light he took the box into his rather junky living room. Chinese food containers, soda bottles, plastic utensils, scattered papers containing useless sketches covered his hardwood floor. The man had no time to keep his home clean he was working on a big project. Checking his watch again he realized them maid he had just hired should be arriving soon...He blushed lightly as he looked around the room. It finally hit Hizumi that his place was more than messy...it would take his help a while to clean it up. "God I feel bad for her...." he murmured to himself as he took his package up to his room. He pushed through his closet of clothes putting the box on the very top shelf where it wouldn't be in the way. He wanted nothing to happen to it while the maid cleaned it house for him. As he sat down at his laptop he opened up his e-mails finally realizing for the first time just how many orders he had to fulfill. God knows he wanted to do the small ones now but he had to continue the big project first...Three outfits were due at the end of the month and he didn't have much time left. He had two finished, but the last..the last one he couldn't figure out a good enough design(for him) to turn in.

His dark hair was wild, sloppily pulled back in a ponytail he didn't care to straighten up, dark rings under his emerald eyes showing he hadn't had sleep in weeks, and just a pair of black shorts and flip flops. It got hot when he worked diligently so Hizumi stayed away from wearing too many clothes. Sighing heavily he scratched the light facial hair around his face yawning softly. "Pff...better go wait downstairs before I fall asleep..."

Yoko hurried off of the train and rushed up the stairs as quickly as she could. Or at least, as fast as a girl wearing a long skirt could. She really did need to do something about her method of transportation, considering that she was cleaning maid, it was such a hassle to get to random houses. And on top of that, she did have to wear a traditional maid’s outfit. It was a part of the firm that she was working with, to try and make their business more distinct. A lot of very young attractive girls also worked along side her, since the pay was more than good, and she could easily make a living off of it.

At the very least she was grateful it wasn't one of those fetishised outfits that were seen in a lot of media today. No, this one was much more similar to an outfit worn in the Victorian era. Very simple with few frills or designs. Just a black dress with white undertones. It was certainly much more practical for doing a chore like cleaning.

She looked down at the address of the house once before her blue eyes looked up to see the addresses posted at a nearby pole. There she made a left and hurried down the street. The number of the house was correct finally and Yoko smiled proudly to herself. It was common for her to be able to reach spots so easily without any prior knowledge of it. She stepped towards the doormat, and moved to the window and gazed at her reflection. Her hands moved to straighten up her bow, and move any loose bits of hair out of the way of her face. Once content with her appearance, Yoko rang the door bell and waited.

Hizumi was at the top of the stairs when she rang his doorbell. He would've been down in the front room minutes ago if he hadn't dozed off by his computer trying to convince himself all he was going to do was check more of his e-mails. Yawning into his hands he jogged down the stairs careful not to fall...the last thing he needed was a twisted ankle. The man brushed his dark bangs off to the side as he opened the door. He squinted a bit the sunlight entirely too bright for his sensitive eyes. Sitting in the house[for over two weeks] under dim lights could do that to a person. "Please excuse the extreme mess..." he spoke as if she were just visiting. "I bet this takes the cake for the messiest house you've been to."

Hizumi said to the woman walking into the living room. "Uh I think the best place for you to start, miss, is down here...When you're done you can work your way up." he said to her as he pulled open the drapes allowing some much needed sunlight in. "Um, would you like something to drink, like tea, soda, or water before you start??" he asked.

His kitchen was relatively clean with the exception of a couple of dirty plates in the sink and dust. He didn't cook--well he couldn't cook and well the kitchen usually remained untouched. He looked over Yoko admiring her cuteness. He was expecting a more fancy maid's outfit though...the ones close to what he made for people. Nonetheless she made the dull looking outfit look stunning with her natural beauty. Hizumi would try get her into a custom outfit once they got to know each other--in other words, once he got the time to estimate her size. Yoko was pretty and he thought she should wear clothes that matched that beauty.

Yoko did as all maids were taught to, and smiled warmly at her customer. “Ah, hello there sir. I’m here to take care of your house as you asked?” The house was rather dark inside, so she couldn’t truly get a good look at the inside. That meant she also couldn’t get an idea of how absolutely nightmarish her job was going to be.

As he let her in, Yoko’s eyes went wide. She couldn’t truly tell if the house was supposed to be made out of trash, or if this was just the most impossibly untidy person in existence. Still, since she was getting paid very well she would have to do her job and do it with a smile. “This isn’t too bad sir, I wouldn’t worry about it. Although it may take two days instead of one as we originally projected…” She smiled warmly at him before tying back the knot of her apron and going into a nearby closet hoping to find some cleaning supplies. No luck there. However she did spot a few trash bags. At the very least she could get rid of all of these bottles and containers first. As the man offered her a drink, she turned a soft shade of pink before shaking her head. “No thank you sir, I’ll just get started right away.” Since they were in the hall near the living room, she decided to start there. While working she wondered just how a single person could generate so much trash… Although was it really just one person living in such a large house? It certainly was a possible… Although a little bit hard to believe.

He knew she was being polite. His house was a complete mess because he neglected for a month and some weeksâ?¦ probably more. â??Well alright since you donâ??t want anything Iâ??m going to be upstairs if you need anythingâ?¦â? Hizumi told her as he left her to her work. Returning upstairs, Hizumi went to his room. He took off his clothes and wrapped his towel around his waist. He wandered down the hall to the bathroom. He had to admit to himself his house was pretty big for just one person to live in. But he convinced himself that he needed all the extra space.

He turned the shower on making sure the water was just right. Dropping the towel he slipped in behind the girlishly, strawberry printed shower curtain. He let out a soft groan of pleasure as the water showered him. God it felt good. He honestly did not know how long he had been sitting by his desk staring at his disheveled room trying to figure out great designs. He began washing up by lathering his hair with tons of shampoo that smelt like lavender. After a quick shower he hopped out wrapping the towel around his waist. He stood at the sink observing the hair heâ??d grown on her face. â??Ewwâ?¦â? he murmured not liking the facial hair heâ??d grown. He shaved it quickly before returning exiting the bathroom. â??Howâ??s it going down there? Still not thirsty or hungry?â? he asked the maid as he leaned over the banister.

Yoko nodded her head to acknowledge her customer. She was already deep in her trance of cleaning, that almost nothing would phase her at this point. She picked up what seemed to be an endless torrent of bottles and cans, and any other random bits of trash. Soon her bag was completely full, and she took it out side to the trash can. However once she came back inside, she realized that all she managed to clear was a cubic meter of space, and that there was still much more to do. All she could do for a moment was stare at the house in disbelief, before heading back into the storm of plastics.

She was busy cleaning when the young man called for him again. She answered politely, but it was still almost the same answer from before. “Thank you sir, but I’m fine still. I’d like to at least get done with this room or this floor before I take a break.” A maid was supposed to be fast and efficient; she didn’t have time to waste when it came to working. After all, the slower she worked, the longer this house would be dirty and Yoko couldn’t possibly have that happen after all. If it did, she’d be a disgrace as a cleaning maid.

< Couldn't think of much. x.X; >

â??Alright thenâ?¦â?

He replied heading to his room. He combed his hair back with his fingers as he went through his closet pulling out a white pin strip button up shirt, and a pair of black slacks. The closet was pretty much the neatest place in his house. He enjoyed finding things to wear in a snap and having a cluttered closet wouldnâ??t allow him to do that. Hizumi put on the clothes he picked out quickly. He wanted to do some cleaning himself he felt a little guilty having his pretty little maid do all the work. Lazily he buttoned his shirt up half way leaving his stomach partially exposed.

He then headed downstairs to grab a trash bag. Hizumi began helping Yoko clean up the mess in the living room. â??I know youâ??re here to do this but I feel extremely bad having you do all this work by yourself.â? He spoke as he took piles of paper and stuffed it into the bag. â??Donâ??t worry I wonâ??t deduct your pay or anything.â? He said with a soft chuckle as he continued to pile more stuff into the bag.

Yoko worked avidly to try and finish up her cleaning as quickly as possible. The sooner she finished the living room, the sooner she finished everywhere else as well. It was rather quiet when it was just her though. The only real sound that could be heard was the wrinkling of the plastic bag as she filled it with more trash and bottles.

As the owner of the house came down stairs, she blinked when he went to grab a bag. She thought that he was just coming to check up on her and make sure she wasn’t stealing or anything of the sort. It wouldn’t have been the first time a customer did so. Yet instead he came to in fact help her with it. “Ah-um… that’s not necessary sir…” Before she could finish though, he told her not to worry about the matter. It was kind of assuring, and she did appreciate the help though. She smiled again at him before going back to work. With another person, the living room was finished in about twenty minutes.

The living room got cleaned in twenty minutes or so. That was good time considering how dirty the room was. Letting out a sigh of relief he smiled at Yoko. At this rate they would clean the whole house within a few hours or so if they kept at it diligently. He wiped a few beads of sweat that formed on his forehead while stretching his arm toward the ceiling.

He wad trying to decide on whether he wanted to eat or continue cleaning. Just as he was about to choose to continue cleaning his stomach rumbled. Blushing lightly he laughed nervously. "Hehee I guess I should get something to eat now..." he said with a soft chuckle. "Hey, can you cook and do laundry?" he suddenly asked running his fingers through his hair. He was thinking maybe she could be his 'personal' maid. You know she could stay and clean regularly. He didn't know if he was just crushing on her but Hizumi felt she was a real trustworthy girl. A girl he could trust alone with his things when he went on errands and stuff.

It amazed Yoko as to how quickly they managed to finish everything up. She figured with the man's help it still would have taken a few hours, but he was much more competent than she expected. Perhaps that meant it wasn't that he was bad at cleaning, he was just very lazy. Oh well, she could take advantage of that by working for him then. As she finished, she let out a sigh as well and looked over at him before smiling warmly, appreciative of his help.

She blinked when she heard the sounds of an earthquake, or at least the ground beneath them shifting. When she looked down she was surprised to see that it was in fact his stomach. Perhaps that was why he asked her if she wanted to take a break and eat earlier... Yoko nodded her head softly at the question. Being a maid, she was capable of almost all domestic chores. "Yes I can. Would you like me to cook you a meal then, sir?"

â??I would greatly appreciate it.â?

He obviously didnâ??t cook and he thought it would be nice to have a home cooked meal. He was growing extremely tired of restaurant food. Hizumi had plenty of opportunities to learn how to cook he just couldnâ??t bother himself with such things. He honestly didnâ??t see how women did itâ?¦ He canâ??t even make a batch of ramen noodles without getting terribly impatient. There have been times when he snoozed on making oatmeal or eggs finding it difficult to stand over a stove watching things cook.

â??Iâ??ll show you to the kitchen.â?

Hizumi said to the woman as he started for the kitchen. Even though he didnâ??t cook he kept a well stocked kitchen in case he had a friend or something come over. He had a lot a female friends that when they came over always complained he needed to eat more home cooked meals and proceeded to make him lunch or dinner.

Yoko nodded her head and smiled before following him towards the kitchen. She would be able to cook anything he wanted to eat. That was yet another thing that she was trained to do when she joined the company. “Alright then sir… What would you like to eat then?”

As they entered the kitchen, she headed to the pantry. It was surprisingly well stocked. She got out a few essentials that would be needed no matter what she ate, such as oil, cooking knives, a cutting board, just the basic things.

�Hmmm, you know make whatever you want.�

Hizumi told her as he watched her grab what she needed. From what he could tell she was good at what she did. The company she worked at trained their maids perfectly. Running his fingers through his hair he smiled. He was kind of excited to see Yoko in action. By the way sheâ??d gathered the supplies she needed without knowing where anything was intrigued him. It seemed liked Yoko had been there for more than a minute. When people came in his kitchen for the first time they always had to ask him where certain things were.

“Alright then. I suppose a sandwich would be fine? It’d be the fastest to make.”

There were a few slices of meat and cheeses as well along with fresh vegetables. She put slices of bread into the toaster and in the mean time began to slice up onions lettuce and tomatoes. When the toast was finished she put it down on the plate before slowly assembling the sandwich. It wasn’t really cooking, but it was a basic meal, and that was what her employer needed right now more than anything else. She set the plate down and smiled before asking, “Is there anything you’d like to drink as well sir?”

He was slightly let down she wouldnâ??t be cooking; he really was excited for that. â??Yes a sandwich would be sufficient.â? He replied. Hizumi watched as she got the ingredients to make the sandwich. He was a little thrown off by all the stuff she was putting on itâ?¦ Usually when he made it all it consisted of was a couple slices of meat and two slices of bread. â??Drink? Soda will be fine.â? He said with a smile as he looked down at her and then down at the sandwich. It looked pretty goodâ?¦ Much more desirable than any makeshift sandwich heâ??s made in the past.

Of course, she was able to make much more elaborate dishes aside from just sandwiches. She smiled softly before replying, "A soda? Alright sir." She hummed softly to herself before fetching a glass and added ice before pouring the sparkling drink into the glass. She set it down next to the sandwich plate and smiled warmly. "I'm going to keep working on the last few rooms in the first floor in the mean time sir. Enjoy your sandwich." She smiled again before bowing softly and walking out of the room.

â??Thank youâ?¦â? he replied after she poured his soda. He listened as she informed him of her tasks. He nodded. â??Alright..â? he replied as he took grabbed his plate and cup of soda. He followed her out of the kitchen and went upstairs to his room. He turned on the lamp by his desk and lounged in the computer chair that reclined slightly. He ate his sandwich rather quickly as he was hungry and itching to get some work done, he wasted enough time. He sipped on his soda as he pulled out a few sheets of clean paper from under his desk. Before doing anything else he looked around. â??Maybe I should straighten up a little.â? He thought as he stood and began organizing the papers on his floor. â??Maybe Iâ??ll find something useful in all this messâ?¦â?

Yoko found herself thoroughly exhausted after about an hour. The first floor was entirely done now, and left sparkling clean. She had no intentions of half-assing a job, and it was obvious based on her work. If she was going to clean, she would at least be proud of it then. With a soft sigh, she went into the restroom for a break.

She blushed softly as she lifted up the frills of her skirt, revealing the only thing that kept her from being a good maid… that large member. At the very least it wasn’t erect now, so she could easily work. But at other times, it was such a pain! She sighed again and tried not to think about it and relax a bit. When she was done, she exited the small room before heading upstairs to what looked like the owner’s door, and knocked softly. “Sir? I’ve finished the first floor now.”

Hizumi had finished his sandwich and organizing several minutes before she had finished the downstairs. After he had finished he fell asleep again. When she knocked on his door, he jolted up in surprise. Running his fingers through his dark hair he looked toward his door. He walked over to his bedroom door and opened it slowly. â??Tell me something are you happy at the agency you work at?â? he questioned her leaning up against the frame of his door gazing down at her.

He had made up his mind; he wanted Yoko to work for him. She was beautiful, kind, from what he could see a fast worker, and skilled in other things besides cleaning.

Yoko remained smiling as her agency requested on policy, and looked up at the man. She was about to ask if he'd like to continue tomorrow, but he asked a question first before she could respond, and simply blinked at the question. "Eh...? Happy?" Her eyes wandered to the floor as she thought for a moment. Sure, it wasn't the best job in the world, but it certainly did pay well... She couldn't complain too much about it. "I suppose I am. The work is hard, but the pay is good." She didn't know how else to reply and simply smiled nervously up at the man.

"Work for me..." he said with a smile. "I have plenty of rooms for you to sleep in. I'll be paying you the same amount you would usually get every month to live here and be my personal maid. You'd be doing what you normally do but you wouldn't have to travel to do it. You won't have worry about anything really" he replied sighing softly. "So what do you say huh? Will you come work for me?" he asked gazing down at her hoping she would agree to his proposal.

It seemed a little shady at first, but at the same time, it did sound rather appealing. She wouldn't have to worry about the expenses of living in that small apartment anymore... Her eyes went back down to looking at her feet as she thought. "Um... Well..." The company had done so much for her though. She couldn't simply abandon them like this, could she...?" "... I hope you don't mind sir, I need to think about the matter for a bit first..."

[Goddamnit Zal-kun....your siggy his so friggan hot... >////< ]

"Hey, think as long as you want." he said reaching out toward her. Hizumi gently grabbed her chin between his index finger and thumb tilting her head back so he could see her face. "There's no pressure... For the first time I actually feel someone is trustworthy enough to watch over my house when I'm gone. I just wanted to ask you before anyone else who likes you as much as I do wins you over." he said with a soft chuckle.

< Hehe, I get that a lot. ^.^ >

Yoko found herself surprised when his hands moved to tilt her head up. The man's hands were warm and his touch unusually soft. "Well, I um..." Her skin went from that pale tint to a rosy pink in her cheeks. She looked down for now and remained silent for a moment. She certainly consider it, but still... She looked back up, and focused on her work for now. "Well, I'm going to stop here for cleaning today sir... Is there anything you'd like me to do before I leave..?"

[lol]

He smiled at her blush... Yoko was incredibly cute. "No go ahead... I'm fine." he said to her as he removed his hand from her chin. Hizumi wanted to ask her to stay having enjoyed her company a lot, but he reconsidered deciding not to. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to make her stay or anything. "So, what time will you be coming by tomorrow so I'll know when to be awake?" he asked with a smile. He didn't want to be half sleep again like he was earlier.

Back
Top Bottom