Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

He smiled and shivered when she kissed his neck. He reached over and grabbed the remote flipping on the TV and turning it to some cheesy horror movie. He then cuddled very close to her loving the feeling of her skin against his

After a little while watching this movie she slowly drifted off to sleep, her head resting on his shoulder. She kept her arms wrapped around him, loving the closeness and comfort it brought her.

He siled and went to say something to her when he noticed that she had fallen asleep. The peacfullness of her sleeping was so amazing to her. He never thought that she could be more beautifull then she was already and he was wrong. He stared at her for a long time before he turned off the TV and pulled the covers over them cuddleing closer to her and closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep still holding her

The next morning she awoke with a slight twitch, her eyes opening slowly, feeling Jayden's warmth. She sighed happily and closed her eyes, relaxing while he continued sleeping.

A few minutes after she awoke he stirred and woke up looked over to see her laying beside him."Well good morning beautifull." He smiled and kissed her happily."What time is it miss Lyon?" He chuckled knowing he woul dhave to call her that at the school to protect their love

He nodded and smiled softly kissing her again. "Yes I slept well for the first time in weeks." He sighed and rolled laying on his back in the bed"I am sorry for the setback miss Lyon. How can I make it up to you?"

He kissed her back and sighed happily at hearing her words"I love you to so damn much." He yawned and rummaged around on th enightstand before finding his cellphone and flipping it open..."According to this its friday...But are we not off of school this friday for some pointless holliday?"

"Hmm... you might be correct." she said and smiled. "I have it in my PDA, I'll check." She stood up and went to her bag, pulling it out. "Yes... we have off." She said. "THat sounds fun." she said and smiled. "If you'd like... you can stay here with me... although, I don't know if your parents would approve." she said and laughed lightly.

He smiled and nodded slightly"I thought we were out." When she made the comment about hi sparents not approving of him staying with her he sighed and smiled"Thats right you dont know. My parents lice in Europe. That pay for me to live in an apartment to go to your school....They send money every month for me to live on...I have not seen them in 9 months"

"Oh... wow, I'm sorry." she sat down and smiled. "That sucks doesn't it?" she asked. "I mean, my parents were distant, but at least they were with me." she kissed him. "Having wealthy parents isn't a good as it's cracked up to be." She kissed him and smiled. "But I'll be here."

He smiled and nodded kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her. "No it is not as great as everyone says but I will survive as long as your here with me." He chuckled and nibbled on her ear lobe"I declare today national apreciate the principal day!!"

She laughed. "Here I am not a principal, here I am just a normal person." she kissed him. "And I am yours." she smiled and blushed. "For as long as you can stand me." she said and laughed.

He smiled and nodded"Well then it is national appreciate sexy Roxie day." He kissed her passionatly and sighed"I will never get tired of you being around so you ad better be prepared to stick around for a long tim

She laughed and nodded. "Alright, I like the sound of that. So what are you going to do to appreciate sexy Roxie?" she asked and kissed him, laughing lightly.

He smiled and shrugged kissing her back again"I dont know what would sexy Roxie like me to do to show my appreciation for her?" He chuckled and awaited her answer although he figured it could be only one of a few things

She smiled and chuckled. "Pay me back for doing such a good job last night." she whispered and kissed him, licking at his lips. "That could be a start."

He smiled and nodded"Sounds like a good place to start to me." With that he rolled and layed her on her back kissing her passionatly. After he broke the kiss he kissed and nibbled her neck before licking down to her breasts where he sucked and nibbled on her nipples. With a glance up at her he licked down her stomache to her pussy where he began eating her out with all of the skill he used the day before

She moaned as soon as his tongue reached her pussy, her eyes closing. "Fuck." she whimpered and spread her legs, gripping the sheets. As his tongue plunged into her she shivered. "Keep going Jayden... this is so good!" she whispered.

He smiled at her encouragment and continued licking her pussy ocasionally pulling his tongue out to suck hard on her clit rolling it in between his teeth ever so gently bfore plunging his tongue back into her body. He reached up and began groping her breasts squeezing them and every now and then tugging on her nipples

As he sucked and nibbled on her clit she moaned loudly. "Jayden!!" she gasped out, her body tensing, pleasure coursing through her veins. "Please... keep going!" She gripped the sheets and arched her back, pressing her pussy against his face more

He moaned gently feeling himself growing aroused as he ate her out roughly. He loved how easily he could makde pleasure flow over her. He gently bit her clit and tugged at it before plunging his long tongue as deep into her body as he could loving the taste of her sweet juice. Reaching up he slid a finger into her pussy to help explore

Back
Top Bottom