Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best office trip ever(poisonedxkisses and Azel)

"Alright, but you don't have to be tough. I don't want you in too much pain." she kissed him. "Cause that ruins the hwhoel expreience." she kissed him and slid her pussy down onto his cock, slowly starting to ride him, stroking his chest.

He smiled and nodded kissing her back savoring the taste of her lips. He was overtaken when he felt his cock slipping into her body and he tugged on the restraints moaning in pleasure"Oh god Roxie that feels so amazing"

"Good, I'll keep going for a minute or two before I drip a bit of wax, ok?" she asked and kept riding him, kissing his chest, smiling up at him. She kept going, moving quicker after a bit before reaching for the candle and dripped a bit of the wax on his chest, riding harder to compansate for the pain he would feel.

He moaned and went to grope her chest not remembering that his was restrained. He was feeling nothing but extasy until the first drop of wax hit his chest. He let out a whimper and gripped the sheets. He moaned as she rode him harder but the pain was still there

At his whimper she stopped dripping the wax. "You okay love?" she asked, let her fingers tracing along his skin, kissing him. "I can stop..." she said, grinding her hips against his as she pushed her pussy further on his shaft.

He moaned loudly as she forced herself down harder on him. smiling softly he shook his head sighing"No no Roxie please dont stop." He was not going to lie he was aoused by the pain and he was curious what more of it would do to him

"Alright." she said and dripped a bit more wax on his chest as she rode him. "Mmm.. shit, you're so big..." she said and put the candle down, and leaned back, riding at an angle now trying to get him in deeper. "MMmm..."

He moaned and arched up as best he could when more wax hit his chest."That feels amazing!" He smiled and arched up into her body pushing his cock deeper into her body"I hope your enjoying this Roxie." He gasped as he felt his pleasure rising

"Mmm... so you like this?" she asked and smiled. "I'm loving it..." she said as she kept riding him, moaning loudly. "Fuck... I'm so close." she said and she dripped more wax on his body, moving it down, a bit closer to his pubic area, wondering what affect it'd have on him.

He moaned and clenched his fists as he felt the wax land closer to his pubic area which caused his body to writhe under. "Oh god!! Me to Roxie I am so close to exploding." His body was covered in sweat and he smelled of sex

"Yes...!" she moaned as he writhed, his cock moving deeper in her with his movements. "I... I'm gonna cum!" she moaned out, her climax approaching quicker and quicker. She pounded herself onto his cock deeper.

He moaned louder and louder pumping up as hard as he could into her. He wanted to blow her mind even id he had to do it in his restrained position."If your not careful I might accidently cum inside you Roxie." He knew he would not be able to get out of her if she did not remove him

Just after she released her juices she removed herself, sucking at his cock, wanting his seed. She wanted him to cum in her, but she wasn't sure if he'd be willing to get her pregannat this early. She kept sucking, licking at his cock.

He moaned and was somhat disapointed when he felt her body lift off of his. When her lips wrapped around his cock and began sucking he moaned loudly and came almost instantly pouring his hot seed into her waiting mouth."Oh god Roxie"

As soon as she drained him of his cum she smiled and kissed the head of his cock. She then moved up and untied the blindfold, smiling at him. "Good?" she asked and smiled.

He smiled when she took the blindfold off and nodded softly"Yes Roxie it was very very good." He tugged on th restraints lightly"Ummm could we lose these please I would really like to hold you if that is not to much trouble

She laughed. "Of course." she said. "I'll get the keys." she smiled and stood up, walking to her drawer and grabbing the keys to the handcuffs. She unlocked the handcuffs, kissing him. "Better?" she asked him.

He smiled and waited as patiantly as he could for her to return. When the cuffs were undone he smiled and reached up grabbing her he rolled and they were beside each other his lips locke with hers. When he broke the kiss he sighed and smiled"I would not have minded getting you pregnant my love

"Well, you should've said something, when you said accidently, I figuered it was a no..." she said and blushed. "There'll be more chances I'm sure." she kissed him deeply. As he rolled over with her she smiled. "Was it good for you?" she asked and laughed lightly.

He smiled and sighed"Yeah I guess I should have said somthing but I did not think you would want the shild of a 17 year old Roxie." He chuckled and nodded lightly kissing her again before nuzzleing against he neck"Yes it was excellant...How about for you"

"Perfect." she kissed him and smiled. "Being the principal of our school I make good money, so even if you don't have a job, our baby would have a wonderful life." she smiled and kissed him. "If we decided to have a baby." she said, blushing.

He smiled and let one of his hands lazily trail over the curves of her body. After a moment or two of silence he nodded and looked into her eyes"I want this to be about more then sex....I want you to be my lover.." He blushed and looked away..He had never admitted these kinds of feelings before

She smiled and kissed him. "Likewise... I don't want you just for sex either. I want you and me to mean something.." she held onto him, kissing his neck softly. "I want you and me to be us..." she smiled.

He smiled and kissed her but this time it was not a kiss of lust it was one of passion. "I agree with you I want it to be us. I love you so much Roxie.." He layed beside her and kissed her again and again. "What should we do now"

She kissed him back, equally as passionate. "I love you too." she said and smiled. "And as for what to do..? I just want to be near you, I don't care what we do." she said and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom