Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to take some control, maybe give a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyliday

Supporter
Supporter
This is a total revamp.

I have been out of the roleplay scene for sometime now, I believe that I am a little rusty. But that hasn't changed my eye for detail, it just takes me a little longer than it used to. Oh the good old days.
I used to be a completely submissive writer, then I was a Dominate write, now I enjoy writing both. While I will play a Dom female please note that I do not like dominating pushover, passive men. I like a strong male charater. I guess you could say I like a challenge.
There isn't a whole lot that I wont write.

Hard limit - scat and pee

I tend to be more willing to write things that I enjoy, so if you come to me interested in the latter, I will probably say yes. And note that I will play any role in these scenes

Werewolf/vampire/human
Master/Mistress/slave *See below for detailed plot*
Game of cat and mouse - a serial killer has abducted someone, makes them play the game

Mistress/slave - MC is a wealthy woman, born into the world of the filthy rich. One of her hobbies is the collection of slaves. She attends an underground slave auction and sees YC. You were unwillingly sold into slavery and I see a challenge that I can't pass up

tbc

Re: Always looking

More:
Perhaps blackmail plots
Burglar/tenant
Game of cat and mouse - a serial killer has abducted someone, makes them play the game
Librarian scenario

Maid/Boss
Beast(Werewolf, monster, most anything nonhuman)/human

Those both sound amazing. Send me a PM and lets get started

Modern as in like things you'd see today like teacher/student or serial killer.

MrPenguin said:
Modern as in like things you'd see today like teacher/student or serial killer.

I have an idea for a Professor/student one. But that would depend on if you play Dom or sub.

MrPenguin said:
I was actually wondering if you'd do other things besides modern. ^^;;

Oh, sorry. No no not at all.
I have done futuristic, fantasy.
Open for new idea/new experiences

Idea:
Doctor/patient - but not in the normal way. Perhaps a patient self commits, not really insane or maybe

I'd love to try out the dom student/teacher, or perhaps some mistress/slave, if you're still looking, feel free to send me a PM

So I totally read 'librarian scenario' as 'libertarian scenario'.

I'm not quite sure which is better.

Kawamura said:
So I totally read 'librarian scenario' as 'libertarian scenario'.

I'm not quite sure which is better.

Haha yes it would be a tough decision.

More ideas:
Research partners - perhaps in an isolated lab, for some experiment reason
Criminal/guard

Stranded motorist/rescuer - this could go a lot of ways, be the rescuer a murder or a good person

This one actually interests me, as it opens up a number of location and character possibilities. But of course, I'm up for anything, so if there is something else you'd prefer, please let me know. :3

No no I have been waiting for someone to take interest in that one!

What kind of person do you normally take? Nice guy? Bad guy? Dom or sub?

Rubyliday said:
No no I have been waiting for someone to take interest in that one!

What kind of person do you normally take? Nice guy? Bad guy? Dom or sub?
Whatever "floats your boat", as they say. I am actually adapt at both roles, and both genders. So whatever you are better at, please let me know.

I would like to talk with you about possibly thinking up a new scenario, or maybe picking one of the ones you listed and elaborting on it. I take interest in a simple roleplay storyline with a lot of room for creativity.
Get back to me? I'm more comfortable discussing these matters in private.

Im up for the WWII theme, and since Hitler was also into the occult how about an experiment and a captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom