Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He moved to sit on the edge of her bed, after they went in and she laid down. his hand gently moved to rest on her shoulder. "Hey, I have to thank you for rubbing my back for me." His other hand went to her other shoulder, and slowly, he started rubbing and massaging at the base of her neck.

His hands did soft, gently movements on her neck and shoulders. "Relax, i'm not going to hurt you."

A soft mew and, very slowly, her body began to relax. Mia realized that his skin felt rather nice against hers. It was a soothing feeling that made her start to doze off.

He slowly worked his way down her back, ending at her hips. He didn't pass that line, nor did he go under her dress. Slowly, he worked his way back up, looking for knots.

He would find several, most near her shoulders or near the middle of her back. She let out a soft sigh as he reached the first of the knots.

His hands worked slowly, undoing the knots that he found, searching for them until he was back at her neck. Rubbing her back lightly after, he moved back. "Better?"

He smiled down to her and moved over to his bed, laying down on his back and looking up at the ceiling. A lot of time to burn.

His eyes closed as he got lost in thought again. Bad thoughts. Thoughts he shouldn't be thinking.

He eventually fell asleep, unwillingly, and woke up a few hours later. It now was after noon. He got up and went to his laptop, deciding to check e-mail.

(how the hell are you posting? you should be in class!)

He smiled at her, turning his laptop on and waiting for the load, then searching through his stuff. Nothing new, so he decided to play some games.

(Movie-teacher doesn't mind if we use our laptops)

Another soft noise and she turned over, stretching out. Her dress shifted, revealing most of her legs.

He wasn't watching. More like forcing himself not to watch. If he was, he probably wouldn't be able to control himself. But he didn't know of her dress moving. He was just playing some game called boxhead.

He turned his head at that noise, looking over to her. "Are you ok?" He asked softly, then hearing the soft death sound from his game, but ignoring it. He noticed her dress was pulled up somewhat, but he forced his eyes to be locked with her face.

He got up and moved to sit at her side, making sure to keep his eyes on only her face. He gently shook her. "What's wrong?"

He put his fingers gently on her cheek, turning her head to face him. "What's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom