Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

his hand came up and gently rested on her cheek, turning her head to look at him. "You can tell me." He said softly, before kissing her gently.

Just hearing her voice like that made his blood boil. He finished the kiss by nipping her lip lightly, moving to be over her, holding himself up on his elbows before kissing her deeply. "You can always just take me if you need me, Mia. As long as we are alone."

His lips found hers again, pulling her close in his arms. Soon though, he let go of her, pulling his shirt off.

He smiled, taking her hand lightly with both of his, stroking the back of it. "i am here for your needs."

Her other hand roamed his chest, purring as he rubbed her other hand. For the moment, she was occupied with tracing the muscles on his chest.

He smiled, sitting up slightly to give her more room to do so. To be truthful, he enjoyed the feeling of her hands on his chest.

Her other hand moved from his, both now moving along his chest, tracing the muscles. Her purring stopped as she placed a kiss on his chest.

His eyes closed, and he let out a soft, happy sigh as she kissed his skin. Her every touch felt good to him.

Another kiss to his chest, her lips moving up to his neck. A soft growl and she bit at the base of his neck.

He had a sudden intake of breath before moaning out, his hands finding her head, holding her to him.

His fingers tangled in her hair, another gasp escaping his lips as she bit again. "Oh, Mia..."

He moved his head to find her lips, kissing her deeply, passionately. His arms went around her, holding her to him.

He broke it for a moment, nipping her lip lightly before continuing it. He pulled her closer to him, his body firmly pressed against hers.

His mouth hung open slightly, eyes half open as the kiss broke. Then he pulled her a little closer, kissing her lips gently before finding her neck, kissing and nipping at her soft skin.

He smiled, enjoying the small brushes of her hands on him. He moved to lay back, letting her look over him.

Back
Top Bottom