Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Zombie Apocolypse? Oh my! (R.E, 28Dl, L4D)

Midnight

Supernova
Hello everybody, I am Midnight.
Lately I have been wanting to do a Zombie based role play, preferably based on a series people are familiar with.
I have several options that I could do, but before I decide on which plot I would like to know two things first.

1. If anybody is actually interested in a Zombie Apocolypse rp.
2. What KIND of Zombies would y'all want.

The first option is a Good Ol' Resident Evil rp, It could take place any time in the series or the movieverse, though the wasteland setting of the last movie appeals to me greatly I wouldn't mind creating one in Racoon City, and perhaps escaping with a group of survivers as the infection spreads. Classical Zombies, with mingled B.O.Ws, Reality rules will be... well, fairly nonexistant.

The second is using the plot from the Movies, or 28 days later. Perhaps some time after the 28 weeks movie or during the original infection. The zombies here are fast, deadly, and REALLY pissed off... They can also you turn you into one of them in three seconds. A secondary option is Left 4 dead, though I am not terribly sure.

The final option is realistic, Ala Dawn of the dead. Rules for reality are strict, but playing civvies is fun right?

Im all in...just let me know....zombie stuff is awsome....I think we should go for a Day of the dead setting with the dead getting smarter....with dawn of the dead zombies...the zombies that turn into track stars when they get bitten, and in a 28 days later enviorment, moving through the country side, constantly running and trying to find others....

Back
Top Bottom