Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

People wonder why I'm a Juggalo...

so, trygon, you have a problem with fans of a group supporting the group by purchasing their merch?
and yet, you admit yourself to buying a KMFDM shirt "directly from the band".
what is the difference?

and I can even quote lyrics from ICP in which they don't care if you buy their merch.
weather it's true or not.

I don't know if I should feel gratitude or insulted. I'm going to go with insulted though.

Insulted? I wish I had a nifty unique rank... like HWL! That would be cool.

Lyra said:
Insulted? I wish I had a nifty unique rank... like HWL! That would be cool.

No you'd be more perfect for like "The Psycho Lawl Kitty of Blue Moon".

But you are basing that soully on her avatar picture instead of her personality.
Points deducted.

Notte said:
But you are basing that soully on her avatar picture instead of her personality.
Points deducted.

Apparently she likes it. Thats all that matters.

• Dude, one of the girls I work with at the hospital is a Juggalette.
        She's damn cool.
        Good taste in music, and takes me to concerts all the time.
        <3

And jeez - it's just music.
        Chill.
        If you like it, fine.
        If you don't, well - as much as we try to convince you it's the coolest shit ever, you're still going to hate it.
        *Shrugs*

I'd rather just sit back, smoke some pot and try to stop my friend Terry from ODing on E.
        (Okay, not the last thing, but you know. . .xD)[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Hey, there's no edit button here either?
        D;

Er, anyway.
        WTF.
        I just killed a topic.
        *Mopes*[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

m e i SYNDROME said:
      • Dude, one of the girls I work with at the hospital is a Juggalette.
        She's damn cool.
        Good taste in music, and takes me to concerts all the time.
        <3

And jeez - it's just music.
        Chill.
        If you like it, fine.
        If you don't, well - as much as we try to convince you it's the coolest shit ever, you're still going to hate it.
        *Shrugs*

I'd rather just sit back, smoke some pot and try to stop my friend Terry from ODing on E.
        (Okay, not the last thing, but you know. . .xD)[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• They make fun of our music because there are people who make fun of theirs. Hypacracy is a vicious cycle. Don't see why anyone cant just mind their own business and not give a shit what people say.

RollBear said:
They make fun of our music because there are people who make fun of theirs. Hypacracy is a vicious cycle. Don't see why anyone cant just mind their own business and not give a shit what people say.
We make fun of your music because it is bad, and also because it apparently brainwashes people into being absolute douche-fags.

Trazz you're just being ignorant right there because other people could say that the music you listen to sucks as well. No, one here though is trying to say oh my music is better then yours. We're just trying to simply imply that we don't give a fuck about what you say.

You can still keep saying our music sucks knowing theres a LARGE majority of people who listen to Insane Clown Posse, and KottonMouth Kings and not because that they're brainwashed because it fits their lifestyle. Just the reason why there are those people who listen to metal, rock, techno, and other forms of rap. It fits their lifestyle so quit trying to be better then anyone else cause you're just showing to everyone you're nothing more then a arrogant douchebag.

I believe I've said enough logic here to solidfy the disagreements we're having here about everyones different taste in music.

No one's saying it doesn't fit their lifestyle. They're just saying that anyone who's got a lifestyle that matches ICP tunes is a waste of resources.

Trygon said:
No one's saying it doesn't fit their lifestyle. They're just saying that anyone who's got a lifestyle that matches ICP tunes is a waste of resources.

Whatever I don't really care anymore. This argument is pointless anyway.

RollBear said:
Trazz you're just being ignorant right there because other people could say that the music you listen to sucks as well.
Sure, you could say that, but you'd be wrong, as metal is objectively better than like 90% of most other music.

And there's also the fact that I don't assign a nickname to myself based on my music, or act like I'm in some pseudo-religious cult.

Its not just lifestyle always as well it could also be the type of person you are in general and what best fits your mood or state of mind at the time or whatever those two things are ALL the time.

RollBear said:
Its not just lifestyle always as well it could also be the type of person you are in general and what best fits your mood or state of mind at the time or whatever those two things are ALL the time.
If you're ever in a mood where shit beats and whiny whiteboys who can't sing howling like cats about rude violence without even a pretense of clever word use fits your mood, GET OUT OF THAT MOOD.

Under the Moon wasn't like that, Try.

Only song I know of that isn't, mind you, but at least it wasn't.

It's also the only ICP I really like.

Back
Top Bottom