Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

People wonder why I'm a Juggalo...

I think it also needs to be said that if you go out of your way to fit into a clique, you're an idiot.

"I WANNA BE COOL. WHERE THA FUCK IS MY CLOWN MAKE UP. I DON'T CARE WHAT SOCIETY THINKS. I DON'T PLAY BY SOCIETIES RULES, I WHERE CLOWN MAKE UP FOR FUCK'S SAKE. WHAT'S MORE BAD ASS THAN THAT?"

dj dosent wear clown makeup. and for the record ive never seen him wear it either. if he did id never let him live it down.

I wasn't jumping your shit, just making a little joke. No bad feelings.

Everyone is so up in arms here, damn.

The Antidote said:
I wasn't jumping your shit, just making a little joke. No bad feelings.

Everyone is so up in arms here, damn.

lol sorry didnt mean for it to be like that. the topic of juggalos makes people all crazy.....lol, ill admit that im not agianst them, but I dont exactually hang around them much with DJ being the exeption

Braiddan said:
I can't dis on juggalos for the make up part...I wear corpse paint in my concerts
Yeah, but that's for a concert, not in real life. And I assume you play in a metal band, which is awesome and actually requires talent, unlike the shit that ICP calls music.

I'll admit I listen to Insane Clown Posse as well as KottonMouth Kings. I did used to smoke weed, shroom trip, roll, and acid trip back in highschool cause that was all bullshitting around and crap but I've changed since graduation in 2007 been clean ever since then. All I care about is getting my masters degree in meteoralogy. Tornado's, hurricanes, tidle waves, earthquakes, volcano erruptions, blizzards, avalanches, landfalls, floods anything thats a natural disaster just for some reason intrigues me.

Destruction is my disease.

ok, so, why the hell does everyone think ICP, for jesus christ people listen to some Twiztid and make your opionions. Specifically the Green Book. or WICKED when it comes out later this month.
I enjoy horrorcore. I listen to Necro too, Ill Bill, Dark Lotus. I enjoy horror, a lot, I also enjoy dark trance. I'm sorry but I don't get my horror fill from metal, or rock in general, I tried goth and industrial... but I've also got a comedic side, I really like to laugh as well, this then changed my disposition and I started listening to Twiztid mostly and some ICP back in... 8th grade. 7/8th.

DJBayview said:
ok, so, why the hell does everyone think ICP, for jesus christ people listen to some Twiztid and make your opionions. Specifically the Green Book. or WICKED when it comes out later this month.
I enjoy horrorcore. I listen to Necro too, Ill Bill, Dark Lotus. I enjoy horror, a lot, I also enjoy dark trance. I'm sorry but I don't get my horror fill from metal, or rock in general, I tried goth and industrial... but I've also got a comedic side, I really like to laugh as well, this then changed my disposition and I started listening to Twiztid mostly and some ICP back in... 8th grade. 7/8th.

You're going to find that alot of people on BlueMoon or DarkerRoleplay if you've ever been there are going to talk shit about juggalo's or juggalette's or people that are just fans of ICP in general. Thing is why should you give a shit what other people say? I don't care about other peoples opinions or what they have to say cause for all I know what I do with my life is my own fucking business.

But other then that yes, I'm pretty sure juggalo's do get more real life pussy then any of these people here on BlueMoon.

Well, I'm guessing you don't know me too well just yet.
I don't care too much. I'm just saying that stupid people should EDUCATE themselves before walking into my domain of knowledge and start acusing me of behaviorial patterns based on a group of people who wear the record label's symbol and can think of only ONE BAND from this record label.

Standard conversation:

"Oh whats that on your shirt?"
"It's a hatchetman."
"A what?"
"A hatchetman, ya know, from psychopathic records."
"Oh, like ICP?"
"No, like ICP, Twiztid, ABK, Blaze, Dark Lotus, Boondox, Mike E Clark [the producer], Jumpsteady."
"Who?"
"Exactly."

DJBayview said:
Well, I'm guessing you don't know me too well just yet.
I don't care too much. I'm just saying that stupid people should EDUCATE themselves before walking into my domain of knowledge and start acusing me of behaviorial patterns based on a group of people who wear the record label's symbol and can think of only ONE BAND from this record label.

Standard conversation:

"Oh whats that on your shirt?"
"It's a hatchetman."
"A what?"
"A hatchetman, ya know, from psychopathic records."
"Oh, like ICP?"
"No, like ICP, Twiztid, ABK, Blaze, Dark Lotus, Boondox, Mike E Clark [the producer], Jumpsteady."
"Who?"
"Exactly."

Cause people are too close minded.

DJBayview said:
and THEN they wonder why we all seem like assholes to them?

hmmm.

I'm not an asshole to anyone cause I don't blurt out to the internet or public that I'm a juggalo. I've been a fan of ICP since their first album release back in 1993. I do wear their clothing though.

RollBear said:
DJBayview said:

You're going to find that alot of people on BlueMoon or DarkerRoleplay if you've ever been there are going to talk shit about juggalo's or juggalette's or people that are just fans of ICP in general. Thing is why should you give a shit what other people say? I don't care about other peoples opinions or what they have to say cause for all I know what I do with my life is my own fucking business.
I like how you don't even consider the possibility that anyone else in the world could be more intelligent then you. Why listen to other people, they'll just be WRONG, amirite?
RollBear said:
But other then that yes, I'm pretty sure juggalo's do get more real life pussy then any of these people here on BlueMoon.
Betcha $500.
RollBear said:
I'm not an asshole to anyone cause I don't blurt out to the internet or public that I'm a juggalo. I've been a fan of ICP since their first album release back in 1993. I do wear their clothing though.
So wearing an ad on your chest is superior to blaring one out your mouth.

Ooooo-kay.

Thats not what I was saying at all Trygon. And don't tell me that you don't wear any brand clothing of the groups you listen to. Cause if you do I'm calling bullshit on that.

Trygon was saying you're being hypocritcal. What's the difference between wearing their clothing and advertising it that way compared to talking about it all the time? The effect is the same, even if the means are very different.

Kaziel said:
Trygon was saying you're being hypocritcal. What's the difference between wearing their clothing and advertising it that way compared to talking about it all the time? The effect is the same, even if the means are very different.

Yah but do I give a shit of what other people may think about the music I listen to? No...cause not everyone is going to have the same taste.

Besides rap isn't all I listen to. I have a wide range of music that I listen to and I mostly listen to metal more then rap.

I'm going to say this if you're going to bash on people for wearing band brand clothing or those that are just fans of a certain group your pretty much being a hypocrite yourself. Everyone has a fad for something.

RollBear said:
Thats not what I was saying at all Trygon. And don't tell me that you don't wear any brand clothing of the groups you listen to. Cause if you do I'm calling bullshit on that.
I have some old KMFDM shirts I bought directly from the band when I was 16. My problem with the entire 'Juggalo' movement is that it's all corporate manipulation of pop-culture. Each and every person who drops a cent on that company has been used and robbed, even if they think it's of their own free will. ESPECIALLY if they do.
Kaziel said:
Talking about it doesn't cost money, and involves an intelligent exchange of information. Wearing a logo is being a signpost. That's all.
RollBear said:
Yah but do I give a shit of what other people may think about the music I listen to? No...cause not everyone is going to have the same taste.
Nothing to do with taste, everything to do with art being prostituted.
RollBear said:
I'm going to say this if you're going to bash on people for wearing band brand clothing or those that are just fans of a certain group your pretty much being a hypocrite yourself. Everyone has a fad for something.
Way to pick up on Kaz's long word that sounded good and was used in a vaguely insultive manner!

Back
Top Bottom