Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

People wonder why I'm a Juggalo...

DJBayview

Supernova
THIS IS WHY I'M A FUCKING JUGGALO!

seriously, I found this and I was like...
"FUCK YES! That is what I want to do when I grow up.
I want to smoke weed, get filmed, and dance on my fucking tour bus."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33TzyxHzNc[/youtube]

But you lost cool points with admitting that D:

and i like the cock in my mouth.(yep I said it)

That reminds me, has anyone heard the stayin alive in da club mashup?

DJBayview said:
it's pretty fucking awesome.

lighten up a bit.
relax.

take the cock out of your mouth and take a deep breath of air.

=]
Ah yes, the first and only tactic of Juggalo debate style: Question your foe's heterosexuality.

Trazz said:
DJBayview said:
it's pretty fucking awesome.

lighten up a bit.
relax.

take the cock out of your mouth and take a deep breath of air.

=]
Ah yes, the first and only tactic of Juggalo debate style: Question your foe's heterosexuality.

I wasn't questioning your sexuality.
so don't get all defensive, unless you have something to defend.

I was telling you to chiiiillllll.
relax.

have some fun maybe.
it's not my problem you've got a stick up your ass.

=]

DJBayview said:
Trazz said:

relax.

have some fun maybe.
it's not my problem you've got a dick up your ass.

=]
Fixed

Of all the stupid clique's people create, juggalos have to be the single most stupid of them all. I don't know if it's just me, but every time I see one, my fists clench and I have to srsly restrain myself from swinging away. Seriously, I would rather hang out with any other clique.

It definitely is. I'd say it's second worse, in my opinion. But a fairly distant second, seeing as how I've known some pretty entertaining emos. Not to mention emos usually keep to themselves.

I've seen some pretty in your face emos before. The ones I meet tend to be snotty and pretentious and go out of their way to prove it.

Those people are basically just watered down, make-up-less, slightly more intelligent, self destructive juggalos.

jugglaos are alright....they are just who they are....DJ is the most kickass one I know....He is one of the select few individuals who sets the bar of which i judge others.

damn skippy.

there are two groups of juggalos,
the main group is the mainstream group.
the stupid kids who follow around fads and call themselves 'juggalo' because no other clique wants their stupid dumb fat-asses.
these are the juggalos that get shit jacked from by other juggalos. The kids who get beat up by other juggalos.
We like to call these kids juggahoes. or juffalos. or just dumb bitches.

the other group of juggalos is a lot more laid back, we generally smoke a lot of weed, discuss current juggalo news,
listen to our music, drink a bit maybe, and we have a more 'family' view towards things. this is the group I belong in.

and yes, when people see us they generally get angry for some reason. xD I think it's hilarious that I can piss people off just by walking by.
=]

There's two Juggalos that go to the skating rink I go to, to work out..it amazes me how each time i see them they have different hot dates.

DJBayview said:

relax.

have some fun maybe.
it's not my problem you've got a stick up your ass.

=][/quote]
Yeah, telling someone to take the cock out of their mouth isn't implying that they're a homosexual or anything.

-So, what you're saying Trazz, is that by saying 'its not my problem if you have a stick up your ass', he's actually saying you have a wooden tree branch, in your ass?
Are you going to take defence about beeing a tree-o-sexual too?

Not trying to call you out, but I'm flowing with DJ's idea of step it down a notch. No need to say anything at all if it isn't nice.

ALSO.
I'm quite good friends with one of those 'true' juggalos. By her fair exsample, I'd say the real ones are really awesome tour-bus-discoin' mofoz.

Yeah?

It's true, there are decent juggalos.

It's a 1/100000000 ratio.

Which is why I feel comfortable writing off the entire clique as jackassed idiots, and I completely fail to see why DJ aligns himself with a group where he's going to be judged on-sight as one of the idiots. I mean, it's simply not worth the time to see a juggalo and give them a chance when the fail rate is so high.

Any Juggalos at ALL are a rare sight in my little nowhere.

So... on the 1/1 ratio of all of them I've ever met, and my natural equal judgement thing, I can't help but think my pansy illusional though of everyone deserves a fair chance at me knowing them.

Aha. Not that I can't be proved wrong.

Heheh, I work with a couple of Juggalos and one of my favorite role-players is a Jugalette and dear friend of mine for some time. Fun people generally. Now the jackass ones I knew in high school. Different story entirely. They were just loud-mouthed dumbasses who were outcasts because no one wanted an idiot in their clique.

My friends call me 'the anomaly' though. Mainly because I'm a black guy who doesn't wear his pants and belt around his thighs, doesn't have enough gold and bling on his person to set off a metal detector, nor do I ever feel prompted to extend random fingers like I'm about to menace some female's pubic region. Nor do I wear those ridiculous Kayne West sunglasses... Then again, who the hell wears those anyway?

Anyway, all groups have their bad apples. Juggalos included. As I've seen evidence of cool ones existing and I actually like some of ICP's music I tip my non-existent hat to actual Juggalo's who aren't just boorish youths in too much face paint.

Back
Top Bottom