Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

*groans* hey sis.

and you know that was just playing. putting "rapes" and actually rp'ing it out, are two different things.

Hehe, yeah. I don't mind playing a girl. I'd like to think I'm decent at it, but realistically I'm probably getting a few details wrong... x.x;

Zalvek said:
Hehe, yeah. I don't mind playing a girl. I'd like to think I'm decent at it, but realistically I'm probably getting a few details wrong... x.x;

How fun! We had to write this thing in my English class, as if we were the opposite sex. It was fun

You know if you have some questions I would be more than willing to answer. *smiles*

Ooooh, that does sound like it'd be fun. -Nod-
Mostly the questions I have would be emotional things, how a girl would react to a situation and what not.

I see I see
Well then in that case you are probably doing just fine. All women act differently

Raziel99 said:
*groans* hey sis.

and you know that was just playing. putting "rapes" and actually rp'ing it out, are two different things.

'Ello, bro! *giggles* I know. I was just makin a point.

Hehe, yeah I know. I just want to make my posts as objective as possible when it comes to being a male, but subjective when it comes to trying to write as female. I don't want my male tendencies to leak in if possible, y'know? o.o

:) Phone sex.....never had it........close once, but then his mom came home and he had to get off the phone.

Hehe, I seem to have that effect on people. x3 Last night we were just teasing Veras over and over again. It was pretty funny. I'm actually considering changing it right now...

I thought you had a girlfriend... I mean not that couples have to have sex I mean... *dies*

Zalvek said:
Hehe, I seem to have that effect on people. x3 Last night we were just teasing Veras over and over again. It was pretty funny. I'm actually considering changing it right now...

Oh dont!

Back
Top Bottom