Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Woot! I love you two! *hugs*

Thin girls are overrated
and thick girls are freaks ;-)

I absolutely looooove "thick" girls.
Some seem to have such low self-esteem that they don't take care of themselves though, and it sucks =[

Veras said:
I absolutely looooove "thick" girls.
Some seem to have such low self-esteem that they don't take care of themselves though, and it sucks =[

Take care of themselves how? Like looks?

You don't need it, Ruby. I guess it's more confidence than anything. Cause there are people with messy hair, sweat pants and band t-shirts with no make-up that are still gorgeous.

I don't believe to have spoken to you enough to understand your awesomeness, Mister, but I shall trust your judgment =]

It really depends on if I am enjoying the roleplay.
Also, detail gets me going! Haha.

I had a few liners when it comes to sexual stuff.

T_VIRUS said:

Detail is what gets me as well. It can't just be "He put his cock in her." No, its gotta be good.

Rubyliday said:
T_VIRUS said:

Detail is what gets me as well. It can't just be "He put his cock in her." No, its gotta be good.

I KNOW!

Something like:

"He blushed gently as his body moves closer to hers. Their eyes met and locked onto each other.
He closed his eyes and slowly moved in till his lips touched hers. They kissed."

So on! I can't exactly post a long sex scene! XDDDDD

*thinks* hmmm...im trying out for school play...i have felt very lonly all day and i was going to ask if i could add u to my yim.

Oh! What play?!

And you can totally add me! Im not on right now cause I am work. hehe

ok cool ...*smiles and tilts my head* romeo and julliet...im going for either julliet or benvolio

Back
Top Bottom