Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Well, depends on how much you mean by stimulated. And it depends on stuff. But yeah, it can sometimes.

i hope our rp does that to you. ;)

She waited till her mom was out of the room...then raped me...her mom came in to find me pants around my ankles on my back with her daughter atop me...fortunately she was cool about it and just walked out.

You ever have that sexual partner who's too enthusiastic? Like the girl that uses teeth during a blowjob. or who bounces up and down really hard when she's on top? It was one of those situations

Women can be so cruel...sometimes I wonder if the soft embrace of a man is a better?

On the off chance that I ever give a blowjob, if a guy puts his hands on my head or tries to control it.
I will first give him a warning bite, which is gentle.
If he does it a second time, the bite will be a little hard, a more forceful warning.
If he does it a third time, I'm just going to fucking bite.

Raziel99 said:
Well, depends on how much you mean by stimulated. And it depends on stuff. But yeah, it can sometimes.

OOOh it does. *blushes*
Thats why I asked other people.

Anansi said:
She waited till her mom was out of the room...then raped me...her mom came in to find me pants around my ankles on my back with her daughter atop me...fortunately she was cool about it and just walked out.

LOL! What?!

Rubyliday said:
Raziel99 said:

OOOh it does. *blushes*
lol. That's good to know. I stimulate new threads. :D

Raziel99 said:
Rubyliday said:
Raziel99 said:

OOOh it does. *blushes*
lol. That's good to know. I stimulate new threads. :D

You stimulate... *coughs, clears throat*

Rubyliday said:
Anansi said:

LOL! What?!

She was pounding away and then froze(and tightened up at which point in time I couldn't pull out) and looked at her. Her mom went "I'm going to go downstairs..I'm going to have a cigarette or two..you better be ready to leave when I'm done young lady..and you'd better be using a condom right now" ...that just made her go faster once her mom was gone :cry:

Anansi said:
Rubyliday said:
Anansi said:

LOL! What?!

She was pounding away and then froze(and tightened up at which point in time I couldn't pull out) and looked at her. Her mom went "I'm going to go downstairs..I'm going to have a cigarette or two..you better be ready to leave when I'm done young lady..and you'd better be using a condom right now" ...that just made her go faster once her mom was gone :cry:

Haha you poor abused thing! *pats your head*

Rubyliday said:
Haha I know I know.... just giving it anyways *hides*
...you give away quite a few things don't you...*snerks and sidles away*

Back
Top Bottom