Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia Princess ( BlisteredBlood & Charmed )

When Samuel was subjected to the feeling of Victoria's inner walls clamping down on him, it just seemed as though that she was threatening to seal his fate and forcibly entrap his member deep inside of her body. Given the most extreme of circumstances, Samuel would hope that her insides relaxed enough to allow him to slip out without further incident, but where was the line going to be drawn to signify that point? In truth, Samuel didn't seem to care one way or another whether or not Victoria wanted him out or not.

As he continued to lay there with her under him, Samuel couldn't tell if it was minutes or hours that had passed as his breaths were almost in tune with Victoria's own, but it nevertheless brought forth a smile from his face as he listened to it. In truth, it was pure music to his ears. He could listen to that all day if he wanted to.

But eventually, Victoria's happy voice would ring in his ears like small bells, causing Samuel to look up at her with a smile on his face. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Vicki." He said to her before pressing his lips to hers gently.

She kissed him back with enthusiasm as her breathing finally became normal once again. She ran her fingers through his silken hair and was just about to tell him how much he meant to her when a loud knock sounded from the door.

"Samuel!..." Vincent called out to him from the other side of the door "We have some information about the attackers....I think you'll want to hear this, we'll wait for you in your office."

Victoria's calm and serene body turned tense in remembered fear. She clutched onto him tighter as if she didn't want to let him go...

(Normally, I'd say that that was my guy you were using just now, but nah. I'll let it go.)

When Samuel heard Vincent's voice, his eyes narrowed slightly in moderate aggravation, slightly because he disturbed him and moderately because something about what he said got him concerned. However, even as he felt Victoria tense around him as if saying she didn't want him to leave, Samuel gave Victoria a light pat on her shoulder then whispered in her ear. "Get dressed. I'll take you with me." He said to her as he then slowly withdrew his now limp member from her insides then got up to get dressed back into his normal attire quickly.

"I'll be there in a minute!" He called out of the room before looking at Victoria and made a motion with his hand as if to tell her to hurry up.

((oops- sorry about that love :oops: ))

She sighed in relief that he offered to bring her with him and quickly gathered her discarded clothes. Although she couldn't help feeling somewhat anxious, she had absolutely no doubt that Samuel would never let anyone harm her again. Yet, what she feared was him getting hurt somehow. She knew that some of his associates were extremely dangerous and that he would be eager to get revenge on whoever was responsible for her attempted kidnapping.

She dressed and fixed her hair in some semblence of order and said "O.K., I'm ready."

(It's OK! :-D)

Sighing once she was all set, Samuel would then link arms gently with Victoria before stepping out of the room at a steady clip as his face soon become one of pure focus. Thoughts began to run through his mind as Samuel headed over to his office, pondering as to who might have been the ones responsible for nearly taking his pride and joy away from him. For all he knew, it might have been somebody from Giamomoni's men sent to spy on his operations with the intent on either killing him or trying to sway one of his men over to that slobbering Italian's side. Actually, that thought was what irked him the most. The thought that one of his own men tried to kidnap Victoria for some sort of personal gain just sickened him. He had given specific instructions to each and every one of his men but only a very selected few were a part of his inner circle. Vincent, Samuel felt as he kept walking while keeping Victoria close to him, was that man. He had given everything to that man and Vincent never asked for a damn thing back. He even remembered upon one occasion where Vincent turned down an offer of going with him to Spain to see a bullfight. Instead, all Vincent said to him was that he couldn't accept on the account that he had a few family problems he had to take care of. In Samuel's eyes, he considered that to be one of the most honorable things he had ever heard someone say to him.

Since then and due to similar events like this, Samuel has welcomed Vincent and a few like-minded others into this circle under one condition. If they ever fucked him over, they would get their heads chopped off by him then use the remains of their bodies as dog food. Samuel had to be fierce about it, for it was the only way to get his point across.

In truth, Samuel just had to get to his office right away and figure out what was going on. It was bothering him a great deal as indicated by a forlorn looking scowl on his face. Even the look in his eyes seemed to bristle over with that same intense look.

She kept her arm tightly linked with his as they walked the short distance to his office. The closer they got the more nervous she became. She remembered well, the absolute fury with which he had reacted to her near kidnapping with as well as the terrifying violence that ensued, and she feared that the news they would soon hear would only encite further danger.

Yet, regardless of her worries, she had faith in Samuel's ability to deal with it and to keep her safe.

Upon arrival in Samuel's office some five minutes later, Vincent had been in the room waiting for them with a narrow-eyed yet grim look on his face as he stood there wearing a black three-quarter sleeved v-neck shirt, black track pants with a stripe that ran down each pant leg and white running shoes. His arms were folded this time, showcasing two different tattoos on them: One being a Samoan tribal wrap that circumnavigated his right bicep and two Japanese characters written authentically in kanji lettering on his lefft when rough translated, meant the words, "Man-Monster". Another thing that was missing this time was his sunglasses, fully exposing the slim scar tissue on his face on the right side.

"Alright Vincent. You called me in here. What's the situation?" Samuel said as soon as he entered the room with Victoria in tow as he walked behind the desk then sat in his office chair.

"It's not good, boss. Turns out it was an inside job." Vincent proclaimed, shaking his head with the same look on his face. "Apparently, someone didn't like the fact that you had Victoria for whatever it is you guys do and got jealous. Another thing I learned from the guy we got held in the room across from here is that there's a ringleader that orchestrated this, but so far, I haven't been able to get the details out of him." He added, the look of disbelief still prominent on his face.

Samuel's expression didn't showcase much in terms of surprise, but there was a moment where he flinched when he heard those words in the same sentence.

"I should've known..." Samuel muttered to himself as he slowly stood up to his feet then calmly placed his hands on the desk, looking down at the mahogany surface. "Did he at least specify why he and the other gentleman I shot were coerced into the attempted kidnapping of my beloved Victoria here?" He then asked, looking over to her for a moment.

"Not sure, sir. But something about this does not add up." Vincent replied, looking over to his boss.

"Then I advise that we settle this matter. However we do it, doesn't matter to me. I intend on squashing this petty little rebellion then close our ranks even further." Samuel answered, his face slowly glowing red with anger.

"Then I advise that we settle this matter. However we do it, doesn't matter to me. I intend on squashing this petty little rebellion then close our ranks even further."

Just as the words left his mouth the room exploded in gunfire. The windows shattered, spraying glass shards in every direction as chaos erupted around them. Victoria screamed in shock and fear as shouting mixed with the cacophany of violence filled her ears....

No sooner when glass shards began to fly and bullets were beginning to hit everything they were making contact with, Samuel immediately ducked under the desk while Vincent flung himself at Victoria and knocked her to the ground.

"VINCENT!!!" Samuel shouted from under the desk as he then began to move under it cautiously. "TAKE VICTORIA AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?!! I AIN'T LEAVING YOU HERE!!!" Vincent called back as he held the smaller female close to him to shield her from the flying debris.

"DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU, YOU SONOFABITCH!!!" Samuel snarled back as he eventually crawled out from his desk then stayed low as he moved to the gun cabinet where his pride and joy, the very same aforementioned customized M16 Carbine Assault Rifle with the attached M209 Grenade Launcher dwelt. When he felt a lull in the gunfire, Samuel quickly got onto his feet and opened it up, taking the rifle out of the cabinet and grabbed two double clips of 7.62mm rounds, fifty in each full metal jacket before ducking down and slapping one of those double clips into the socket and cocking the weapon back to load a bullet into the chamber.

"GO ON! RUN!" Samuel shouted to Vincent as he then reached for four grenade shells, three of which was stuffed into his pockets and one was loaded into the launcher before running out to the front of the desk then turned it onto its side towards the shattered window before dropping down onto a knee.

Upon seeing this sight, Vincent knew full well what was coming next. Nodding quickly, he then picked up Victoria and ran out of the room at a full sprint, ducking under the next volley of bullets coming his way by staying low.

"OK, you motherless sons o' whores..." Snarled Samuel as he stood up with a savage scowl on his face as he prepared himself for what was soon to be total anarchy of the highest order. "YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME?!! LET ME GIVE YOU YOUR FIRST-CLASS TICKET TO THE MOTHERFUCKING GATES OF HELL!!!" He roared as he then came to the shattered window, pointing the weapon out to the mass of humanity he could see.

Finally, all sense of reason was thrown out the window as he reached for the trigger of the grenade launcher.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" Samuel howled in delirious rage as he then fired the grenade launcher.

" Nooooo!!! Samuel!!!!!!!!!" Victoria screamed in terror as Vincent ran with her while narrowly avoiding either of them getting shot through a wall of bullets.

Once in the narrow hallway, she struggled like a wildcat in his unrelenting hold, desperate to be free and to go back to Samuel. Yet, she had no effect on the huge warrior and he continued to sprint down the hallway and down the stairs that led to the second floor of the estate.

As they emerged from the private stairwell, Vincent ushered them into a room that appeared to be a bedroom except there were no windows and no other way in or out of the room besides the door they just came in through. He carefully put her on the large four poster bed to which she instantly jumped up from and yelled, " Now GO!! Help him, please Vincent!!"

The explosion that followed not long after the grenade shell struck the ground was truly deafening, sending a few bodies - or pieces of them - scattering everywhere in burning, bloodied and dirt covered masses. Those that managed to get away from the blast range were spattered with dirt, blood and stray fragments of the grenade shell.

"HA!!!" Samuel shouted outside. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, HUH?!!" He shouted again as he looked from side to side quickly to wonder who or what was left. "COME ON! I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU FUCKING COWARDS!!!" He snarled again.

Three came from the right, opening fire on Samuel only to see that their target had ducked low to stay out of the pathway of more rounds coming his way. Shortly after standing up, they all bore witness to the form of Samuel standing up, pointing the rifle at them.

"FUCK YOU!!!" He snarled furiously as he then opened fire, squeezing the trigger and letting loose a fifteen round hailstorm of violence, causing one to get out of the way while the other two were unfortunately cut down in a bloodied mess.

The one that did manage to get away would then answer back by firing back, tagging Samuel in the shoulder once while the other rounds flew past him.

"AHH!!!" Samuel shouted painfully as he fell to the ground, gripped his shoulder painfully and dropping the rifle. "Fuck...!" He snarled as he then willed himself back up onto his feet, picked up the weapon once more with his teeth gritted and bared in pain and rage.

Finally, a blood-curdling battle cry escaped Samuel's lungs as he then brought the rifle out towards the courtyard then pulled the trigger once again, this time not even caring who or what was in his one man warpath of destruction. To put it simply, Samuel was in a blindly screaming and furious rage.

============================================

Vincent shook his head after locking the door with a deadbolt once the two were in the room. "As much as I want to Victoria, I can't do it. He told me to get out of there with you in tow, and I did." He answered.

"But I'll tell you this right now. Samuel is one tough nut to crack. He doesn't believe in going down without a fight." Vincent added, this time aiming his eyes at Victoria vindictively.

Bravely, she walked up to him and looked up at him with a steely resolve shining in her eyes as she said, " Then you had better hope and pray that he doesn't go down AT ALL because so help me God- if anything happens to him because you weren't there to cover his back then I will kill you myself!"

She turned then and laid on the bed as tears fell uncontrolled down her face.

Vincent only glared at Victoria when she told him off like that, but she did have a point. By their staying here, Samuel was now in the line of fire all alone. However, he had to abide by Samuel's wishes, even if it presented the greatest of risks.

Sighing, Vincent walked over to the bed as well before sitting down quietly in thought. "I know you care for him Victoria, but he's not a baby. He's a fully grown man that capable of taking care of himself." He explained. "He feels as though that you are the one that needs to protect you."

Meanwhile...

Samuel was roaring with primal fury as he continued to fire every last bullet into the fray, taking out another three more opponents before getting staggered when another bullet whizzed past him, this time slicing his cheek. But even with that, Samuel refused to go down or give up. Instead, Samuel's intense fury laid out another five more before emptying the clip a few moments later with a resounding clink, causing him to glance down at the rifle and scowl at it.

"Fucking thing...!" Samuel snarled as he then ducked down to the ground and unloaded the empty clip quickly, despite the metal was scalding hot. Once it was out, Samuel dropped the clip to the ground and replaced the empty one with a fresh one as well as loading a new grenade into the launcher.

Another thing he had to mediate right now was the throbbing pain in his shoulder. However, he couldn't quite deal with it right now, since he could hear not only the same amount of intense gunfire heading his way even though he had ducked down. Frustrated that he couldn't get back up and continue fighting back, he decided to keep settled down for now.

When Samuel was given that lull a short time later, he made his move then stood back up with a hellbent look in his eyes. "YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH, YOU COCKSUCKERS?!!" He roared out to them before pulling the trigger on the rifle once again.

Her fear for Samuel had worry twisting up her insides and when she felt Vincent sit on the bed, she sat up and tried one last time to convince him to help him.

" Vincent, please... Samuel wanted you to get me to safety and you did! I am safe here!! There are no windows and only one entrance/exit in here, nobody can get to me here!" she pleaded. " Vincent, no matter what he said HE NEEDS YOU to give him back up, he's not A GOD and he isn't invincible no matter what you might think....there are too many of the enemy out there and he's all alone!" she was practically screaming now in her desperation.

Vincent did hear her pleading cries for him to go and help Samuel, but the one thing remained evidently clear. He told him to get Victoria out of that room and get somewhere that was safe. For the most part, they were in a safe room, but he had his orders.

Sighing after a bit and shaking his head, Vincent answered thusly. "I know what he is and what he isn't Victoria, but the fact of the matter remains the same. He either does things his way or no way at all." He said as his eyes closed in thought.

Back in the office, Samuel was absolutely struggling as hard as he could against however many of them were still outside as well as a through and through bullet wound in his shoulder. Goddammit all... There's gotta be at least 50 more of them out there! He thought as he remained low and near the only protective barrier that was between him and however many opponents were outside.

After some time, Samuel realized that he couldn't take on this many all by himself. He had to get a squad of people in this room, make a run for it or die trying to push them back. If he was going to vacate this room, he needed to buy himself some time before escaping. With that in mind, Samuel stood up slightly behind the desk and popped off another grenade round, exploding violently upon impact and taking out however many was caught in the blast radius.

With that forced lull, Samuel stood up slowly and made a run for it, hurrying out of the office at a full sprint.

Victoria forced her hands into tight fists to prevent herself from attacking Vincent and clawing his face to shreds. Her anger and frustration so intense she feared she'd lose her mind. She absolutely loathed being so helpless and cursed Samuel for his orders while at the same time, prayed for his safety.

If..No, WHEN, Samuel returned to her, she would make sure that he knew full well her feelings and that she would NEVER again allow him to force her into such a powerless state

With that thought, she began to pace....

Samuel was quick to barricade the door behind him, shoving a chair under each doorknob before turning around and ran down the hallway crouched low but still on the move. Never in his life had he ever been beaten back, but there were times when he was just too proud - or too enraged - to ever admit it. Regardless of which, Samuel was on the run trying to track the same footsteps that Vincent took to get away from the office, clearly contending with the aggravation his bullet wound was giving him.

The upside with the injury was that Samuel wasn't bleeding much, but the pain was driving him crazy! Each time his injured shoulder moved, it felt as though something was grinding against his shoulder each and every time.

After about five minutes of silence in the windowless room, footsteps could be heard near the door, causing Vincent to get up from the bed and step over to the side of the door with a lamp in hand, ready to clock the first asshole that came through.

When the two heard a knock, Vincent glanced over to Victoria and pointed for her to get under the bed and stay there. Without another word, Vincent slowly reached for the knob and opened the door slowly then glanced outside, seeing an armed but injured Samuel outside.

"Boss!" Vincent cried as he opened the door.

"No time, Vincent...!" Samuel breathed out when he walked into the room, clutching his shoulder. "We need to gather as many people as we can and get the fuck outta this place..." He added, hissing out painfully thereafter.

"Boss, all due respect, but you're in no condition to move anywhere except to a doctor." Vincent answered, shaking his head at him who only got a savage glare from Samuel in response.

"Pardon me for saying this, Vincent, but you're in no position for giving me orders. Remember who's paying you, you got that?" Samuel answered, pointing a finger up at him. "Now, first things first, we need to gather as many weapons and guys who'll fire them." He added as he winced again, grabbing his shoulder once again. "Ahh...! Fucking thing..." He snarled out quietly.

The second Victoria heard Vincent say "Boss", she shimmied her slim body out from beneath the bed and ran to Samuel with tears flowing down her face at the sight of him-alive. She came up short just in time to stop herself from launching herself into his arms when she saw that he'd been wounded. "Ohmygod, Samuel!! You're hurt!!" She rushed to his side and cringed at the injury that looked extremely painful and serious!

With a look at Vincent that was vengeful and enraged she begged Samuel to seek medical attention.....

Samuel looked up at Victoria when she crawled out from underneath the bed and went to his side, but saw the vengeful look she gave Vincent. After nodding a few times and patting her shoulder, Samuel spoke. "You shouldn't be angry with him, Victoria. He did precisely what I told him to do." He said with an exhausted smile.

"In any case, we're going to have to evacuate. There's another mansion I have that's a bit more fortified than this, plus it's also restricted to those within my inner circle. What we need to do is grab as many guns as we can get from the armory then head for the garage then get the fastest car I have available." Samuel continued, looking from Victoria and Vincent for a moment.

"If you need me to do so Sam, I'll drive." Vincent spoke, pointing at himself.

"Fine by me. You'll be the wheelman." Samuel piped up afterwards. "Now, we need the guns and ammunition to help us on our three person getaway. As I said, there's an armory downstairs. We're not gonna have much time, so - ..."

"Samuel." Vincent answered, cutting off his trail of thought.
"Yeah?" Samuel said, looking up at him.

"I'll get whatever you need. You two need to make a run for the garage. It's probably better that way. Who knows, I might find a few guys to give us a hand." Vincent answered, pointing a thumb at himself.

Victoria noticed the one major flaw in his plan and hesitated to mention it, but since it regarded Samuel's health, she just couldn't stay quiet. " Samuel? I think you need to get yourself checked out by a doctor, your wound could be serious" she said with pleading eyes that were locked with his.

As she waited for his response, she thought of something Vincent said that bothered her.

It's probably better that way. Who knows, I might find a few guys to give us a hand."

Maybe, she considered, she was just finding fault with the man because of her anger at him for not helping Samuel when she begged him to, but maybe not. Could he possibly be the spy/traitor? He would certainly be the LAST person Samuel would EVER suspect.....

"It might work Vincent, but how do I know that it'll work or you'll do exactly as you said?" Samuel answered after a beat, looking up at him with a questionable look in his eye. "For all intents and purposes, you could very well be leading us to the slaughterhouse." He added.

Narrowing his eyes at Samuel, Vincent didn't like how he was acting towards him, but it was to be expected. He responded thusly. "I was told to burn a picture of St. Anthony in my hands and said that I would forever burn in hell if I ever betrayed you Sam, and since then, I've stuck by you through thick and thin." He said, pointing at himself as he spoke. "Just give me 20 minutes to gather the stuff you guys need while you guys make a run for the garage." He added, pointing outside of the room.

"Just to show you that I'm serious about this Vince, you got fifteen." Samuel said, pointing outside. "Now get going. Me and Victoria will head for the garage then we'll pull around to the back." He added, getting a nod from Vincent.

With that, Vincent hurried out, leaving Samuel who was still armed and Victoria to themselves in that room.

"Alright... Come on. We gotta go." He said, beginning to move carefully while carrying the assault rifle.

" Samuel..... I know how to shoot a gun.." she said in hopes that should something happen she'd be prepared to help defend them. She was worried sick about Samuel's gunshot wound and was determined to convince him to seek medical attention once they were safely out the mansion.

The garage was located south from where they were now and as they left the secured, windowless room, another explosion rocked the eastern part of the house. They were getting closer... she thought as she looked worriedly over at Samuel...

"I know you can, Victoria. I've seen you at the firing range. You're a pretty good shot with a Desert Eagle, even with its fifty caliber rounds chambered." Samuel answered while looking at her with a smile. "But the thing is, these guys are coming at us with fully automatic weapons. They're more than likely to put you on your back with at least 40 bullets before you can get a shot off of your own." He added. "It'll be safer if we just make a run for it now." Samuel concluded, shaking his head.

So, with fear in her heart she nodded at him- he would know best afterall- and took his hand in hers and followed him through the house. She could hear random gunfire from outside, yet each round sounded closer than the one before.

Victoria trusted him with her life, yet it was her fear for him that had her trembling and made her legs feel weak. She could handle anything that happened, face any danger..but she couldn't take it if anything were to happen to him, to take him away from her...

Considering the fact that he was still wounded from the previous gunshot, Samuel tried his hardest to mask the pain from it. However, the least he could be thankful for was the fact that the wound was through and through, nothing more than that. Another thing he could thank God for was the fact alone that he wasn't killed. During their travels, Samuel glanced up and around when he heard the gunshots coming closer. He knew it would only be a matter of time before the two were spotted, but Samuel was mentally and physically prepared to sacrifice his own life to ensure that Victoria got away, even if it meant she had to get away with Vincent while he allowed them to escape.

But for the moment, Samuel was still alive, so he wasn't going anywhere just yet! Not while he still had ammo in the clip and a breath to draw, he was nowhere near going down without a fight. After a moment, Samuel looked up ahead of him and spotted one gunman train his .50 caliber revolver on the two when he stopped then looked at them with a confused look.

"Samuel?! Jesus Christ, man! What the hell happened to you?!" Said one of his other subordinates, a young 21 year old male by the name of Dante McPhadden. He was one of Samuel's best trained assassins and that alone was what earned him his spot. He stood about 5' 8" and had a somewhat lanky look to him, but he was nevertheless prepared if in the event something was coming his way. He was dressed in a long dark brown overcoat with gold trim, a black sleeveless t-shirt, green cargo jeans and black leather boots. Some of his rusted brown hair got into into his face, mostly due to how he styled it to be, obscuring his left eye while aiming his right brown eye at the pair. "It's like a fucking war out there!" He added, pointing all around.

"No time to explain, Dante. We need to get over to the garage quickly." Samuel answered, shaking his head quickly. "After that, you get into your car and follow us." He added.

"Us? Who else is coming to this?" Dante asked, still confused.

"SHUT UP AND DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!" Samuel barked furiously before grabbing his shoulder with a wince. "Just do me a favor and keep us covered. Better yet, give Victoria a gun while giving us some time to escape." He then corrected himself before gesturing to her with a nod of his head.

"Yes sir." Dante answered with a nod of his head before reaching into his jacket and took his .38 pistol out and gave it to her. "You still haven't told me as to what's going on, Sam." Dante spoke again, looking over to Samuel with a scornful look.

"It's probably an inside job, from the way it looks like now, but like I said, we need to get moving. I only slowed them down for probably a few minutes at best." Samuel answered before forcing himself to move forward.

"Any clues?" Dante asked as he stuck close to the group while looking at Samuel.

"None yet. But I'll hear from Vincent once we get to our other base of operations." Samuel answered before chuckling a bit. "Heh. Those bastards have no clue as to who they're dealing with." He added as a psychotic gleam leaped off of his eye.

Dante knew full well of what that look meant. It meant that Samuel had some sort of wicked idea coursing through him and there was very little that anyone could do to stop it from coming to fruition.

Meanwhile...

Vincent was rummaging through the various items to bring once he was inside of the armory, trying to find anything he could remotely carry. Chances are, they were going to need a lot of guns and equipment, but there was only so much as to what one man could carry by himself. During the time, he had already grabbed a few other guys to help him out with the grab 'n' run project, eventually securing a bazooka with four rockets, an AK-47 for himself which he strapped to his back along with three clips of 30 shots, a belt with six grenades; three on each side of the belt which he looped around his shoulder and finally, a PSG-1 sniper rifle with two clips of ten shots. Now, he wasn't an excellent marksman, but hell, he figured if anyone else was coming along with them, he could always hand the rifle over to that guy and just let the sniper pop some heads from a distance.

After telling one of the guys helping him out to take the bazooka and the rockets out to the garage, he then set to work in placing the PSG-1 into a duffel bag along with the ammunition, but not before loading a third clip into the feeder and cocking it. The sniper, he figured, would need to be ready at a moment's notice.

Ten minutes later...

"I think we'd better hurry this up! I think we're gonna have company shortly!" Dante shouted out before looking in back of himself, spotting three gunmen bursting out of their hiding places with dual submachine guns trained and ready to start firing.

"TAKE COVER!!!" Dante shouted as he held up his revolver, steadied his aim as he dived for the floor, firing a shot off, striking one of the gunmen in the hand, causing the second gunman to drop one of them and grab at his hand, screaming in pain.

At that instant, Samuel also dropped to the floor next, pushing Victoria down with him. "Come on Vicki! Now's your chance!" He shouted as he turned onto his back and pointed his M16 outward, readying to fire.

Back
Top Bottom