Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kiki] [Braiddan]

Braiddan

Star
Rays of the sun sputter out their last dieing gasps of light before they dip below the horizon. The small town of Wyndia seemed to instantly lose life, everyone hiding within their houses, waiting for the sun to return. Of course, one man braved the dark, for it was his duty. A red haired man named Braiddan exited the town, his sword within his hand, in which the blade glown a pale blue light. It was just enough light to show some of his features. His once green hues were dominated by a haze of red, causing a more frightfull look amongst other humans. He has often time been told that he had done battle with demons so much , had been exposed too much to the poison that he might soon become a demon himself.

Of course, that didn't seem to stop his nightly hunts. Even though he could see his days were numbered for this career of his. It seemed his own free wil was ever weakening, his once 'holy ' sword loosig it's power due to his tainted soul. But there were still demons to hunt, his job was not over.

As the outside world began to dim a a yawn was heard from inside a four poster bed. What appeared to be a young girl with pale white skin, shining blue eyes, and Hair the color of the blackest black emerged from the bed. She looked normal enough but the demon bat-like wings gracing her back told any human different. She could conceal them if needed but she was at home and feeling free. She walked out onto the balcony of her room. It was a perfect view of her estate. It overlooked the entire grounds. She could even see her servants scurrying about knowing she was awake now.

The pale blue glow upon his sword lead Braiddan to the estate. Of course he always had his suspicions about the place, but he could never find a way to actually get into there. It wasn't very wise to come bursting into a large mansion and throwing about claims of the owner being demonic. Such behavior landed one in a dungeon or worse. But Braiddan hasn't been well known for thinking rationaly, and this night was no exception. Once he made it to the front door of the large estate, his left foot came up and collided with the thick, wooden door. Of course, it came as a big suprise to him that the door slowly slid open...it was already unlocked. He took a single step beyond the threshold, his shortsword on the ready.

The girl stood at the top of the stairs, her wings concealed. She was staring at him like he had just committed the worst crime ever. How dare he barge into her house like this. Knowing he was a demon hunter she had to be careful. "What do you think your doing?" She asked her voice laced with anger and annoyance.

"Ye can fool every one else, but ye aint foolin' me, lass. Ah know yer a demon" He said between clenched teeth, his red stained eyes staring back up at her. With her being a demon, it was obvious from his eyes that very soon he could very easily become a demons' underling with enough corruption. It's really a surprise he lasted as long as he did.

"Reallly? Is that what you think?" She said as she walked down the stairs and stopped in front of him. "You'd be wrong and you can leave." She glared at him as she pointed towards the door. She really hadn't wanted any visitors.

As she approached him, his sword began to glow even brighter. She was a demon, no doubt his sword didn't have to tell him that, his gut told him as well. Black marks grew across his face as she neared. It seemed all the wounds he had reacquired all the wounds he had obtained from her mere prescence. He couldn't get out the door, even if he wanted to, he was practicallt froze hime in place.

She blinked and wondered why he wasn't moving. She then took a good look at him and began to laugh. She then had her servants close the doors. Her wings spread as soon as they were locked. "So you can't move." She said grinning.

"What did ye do?" He asked through gritted teeth, not knowing that it was his own body reacting to her demonic aura. But once her wings unfurled, movement returned to his fingers, only causing him to drop his sword to the ground. He seemed helpness now.

"If yer going to kill me, just do it" He managed say finally as she examined him. He now realized she was probably a demon not to be trifled with, if only her presence did this to him. But, he knew he would bite off more than he could chew one day. Finally out of cheer force of will, he was able to make rather laboured movements. So he attempted to step away to create distance before trying to retrieve the dagger hidden in his jacket.

She just smiled as she watched him try to move away. She then walked over and knocked him down. "Who says I'm gonna kill you?" She asked laughing a little.

"Nothing really." She said leaning down. " I actually haven't had a human captive in a long time. I just don't know what to do with you..." She let out another little laugh as she kissed him on the nose.

When her lips touched his nose, his eyes narrowed. "I'm not lettin' ye turn me" He said, that he was sure of. He'd fall for the cold clutches of death before he became some minion.

"No I won't do that..." She replied as her lips brushed against his. "I don't need another minion wandering around here."

"I don't know really. I'm still pondering it." She said tapping a finger ot her lips. " I could do a number of things to you."

KiKi Umara Death said:
"I don't know really. I'm still pondering it." She said tapping a finger ot her lips. " I could do a number of things to you."
Braiddan began to pull himself back up, sitting up once more as his eyes one again peered into the demons. He had to find a way out of this situation, but that didn't look likly.

She giggled slightly as she straddled his waist. "Soon you will be doing something. I can't guarantee you'll like it though." She said smiling as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his.

Braiddan at first stiffened from her lips pressed against his. His mind tried to fight it valiantly, but his body gave in very soon, him soon returning the kiss. His hands stayed still while this happened though, he managed to keep himself from pulling her closer into the kiss

She deepened the kiss letting her tongue slide into his mouth. Reaching up she pinned his wrists down so even if he thought about moving he couldn't.

Braiddan's mouth was forced open to let her tongue delve inside his. Despite her looks, the demoness was surprisingly stong able to pin him so easily. He gasped into the kiss, soon his tongue began to dance with hers.

Back
Top Bottom