Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams

Trygon

Supernova
So, I was rather ill yesterday, and my fluctuating body temperature combined with sickness to keep me in one seriously insane dream.

I was working for an under-the-table mexican cattle operation... Producing milk and steak without USDA intervention out of warehouses. Why the mexicans employed me, I don't know. Why I was working for mexican rates, I don't know. Someone way up the chain of command needed someone for a special job, and I was 'volunteered'. So I meet my many-times superior, and it turns out to be Richard Hilton, with his ever-so-famous daughter along for the ride. Turns out they're masterminding the whole operation. So I'm sent on this oddjob with Paris Hilton in a junker car. For some reason, the radio is playing my winamp playlist. She asked me if I'd heard anything about her sister lately. I informed her I had not. I also told her she was great in 'Repo!'. Then my alarm went off.

What the FUCK, brain.

O.O
This dream frightens me.
I'm going to cop it up to you being sick though and not in your right mind.
>>
<<

If you happen to have the dream again, try to do something to her

like injure her. Try to avoid the burn, though

DJBayview said:
Raziel99 said:
If you happen to have the dream again, try to do something to her

like injure her. Try to avoid the burn, though

or the CLAP.
And I'm pretty sure that I would go to Red Lobster if i wanted crabs.

I had a dream that I was driving with a friend of mine, but somehow we were running away from some guy. We're driving wicked fast right, and then my friend pulls out some joints from her purse and asks me for a light. So we start smoking, and then she pulls out an ungodly huge bottle of vodka from her purse and says, "Here drink some of this, it'll calm you down while you drive"

WTF?

Back
Top Bottom