Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thanks, Seraph :]

Ahaha... I might beee~~

FOR I AM EVERYWHERE~~

...I just like using my new omnivesent booming echo voice.

[Echoechoecho...]

O SHT GUISE, THERS A RACOON IN HUR~

Hmmm...I shall consider wearing a bathing suit when I shower from now on, JessiDlux.

And the echoing voice is very nice...good for the atmosphere.

Please do, for I am not into chicks, and I can't close the eyes I no longer seem to have...

Or can I?

[universe goes dark for a sec]

Ooooooohhhh-------

As for the echo, eh, it'd get kind of awkward if I say something that would leave a bit of space after my words, it's just an awkward moment intensifier.

So you can close your eyes? Well that is a relief!
Though, I'm glad to hear that you are not into chickens.
Very relieved.

Yes, I'm being silly with that, I know.

Well, it works very nicely. I'd almost ask you to sing 'Row, Row, Row your Boat' for the added drama the echoing would give it.

Dammit Veras!

I DON'T NEED ANYMORE TAINTING~

MY VIRGIN UNIVERSAL EYEEESSS~~~
Lol, lies, lies, liesss

Aaaaha... I can close my eyes, but it seems as though it gets very dark when that happens.
Do not slip and fall whilst showering.

Veras said:
It's ok, Seraph. You can still shower naked =]

Yay! I'm sure it will be more cost effective, because I don't own a bathing suit now that I think about it.

JessiDlux said:
Dammit Veras!

I DON'T NEED ANYMORE TAINTING~

MY VIRGIN UNIVERSAL EYEEESSS~~~
Lol, lies, lies, liesss

Aaaaha... I can close my eyes, but it seems as though it gets very dark when that happens.
Do not slip and fall whilst showering.

If you still have virgin eyes, you do need tainting. But I'll recommend it be from someone else.

No, ish truth! Truth!

Well, rather than close your eyes keep them more towards the shower of the gender you prefer! That way, it won't go dark and you can ignore the things you dislike!

BUT MY EYESSSS

They see foreverrrr...

Plus the ADD is no help!

I can barely pay attention to what's going on right here!

Perhaps being omniscient isn't a good position for you?

Get blinders, like they ones they put on horses...but you have no corporal body since you are everywhere and nowhere. Hmmm...this could take some planning.

But the tape, it's sticky, and I think it might cause breathing problems...perhaps we could impose censorship bubbles?

I bestow to you the most marvelous and esteemed gift you could ever get in your life...A shiny nickel!*Hands Seraph a Nickel that sparkles.*

MrPenguin said:
I bestow to you the most marvelous and esteemed gift you could ever get in your life...A shiny nickel!*Hands Seraph a Nickel that sparkles.*

Shiny....*Stares at the Nickel that Sparkles* Mr.Penguin, thank you!...shiny!

Back
Top Bottom