Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

really long titles.

Hmmm... I need to do something silly, stupid, or notable to earn a title too... <x<;

*Wicked smile*
Threesome.
It will be so good that after we're all done we'd need a cigarette.

Pfft. Personal experience, if the sex is amazing, I don't need anything that involves me staying conscious.
I have been known to collapse, pass out, and have the best sleep ever in existence after truly amazing sex.

The ex was good for that.
Was rough at times, and he was unrelenting.
Had overwhelming stamina, just my god.
I can't recall a single occasion where he needed to stop.
It was always me saying when.

WomanSex is fun and all.
But I'll always prefer a cock at the end of the day.

I want to leave Ducky puddles in multiple places.
Whenever, wherever I take you.
I'm not leaving until your knees are weak.
Until all satisfaction is met.
And not until there is a puddling beneath you or your juices are dripping down your legs in little Ducky rivers.

Actually, I don't like to leave any of my partners unsatisfied.
I get highly annoyed if I do.

Notte said:
I want to leave Ducky puddles in multiple places.

And not until there is a puddling beneath you or your juices are dripping down your legs in little Ducky rivers.

• I lol'd.
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Missions done when the girl gives her final strangle exhausted cry, toes curling, back arching off the bed, sheets perfumed with your scents, furrows torn into the headboard by her nails, then she goes lip, her lips parted and swollen, panting heavily then slowly softer, she smiles, then covers her sex, weakly rolls over and falls asleep in seconds

Anansi said:
Missions done when the girl gives her final strangle exhausted cry, toes curling, back arching off the bed, sheets perfumed with your scents, furrows torn into the headboard by her nails, then she goes lip, her lips parted and swollen, panting heavily then slowly softer, she smiles, then covers her sex, weakly rolls over and falls asleep in seconds

I dunno who you've been fucking, but I've never done that.
xD

Back
Top Bottom