Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A fun night out. [Marcuss & [LunarDysis]]

She breathed in softly and her hands latched onto his back and the back of his shoulder and she pressed her mouth into his neck, moaning softly. Her hips began to move as she began to let loose and enjoy it as he had wanted her to. Her eyes closed, panting softly up and into his ear, her hips grinding down against his with each bump that the motorcycle had met, forcing him deeper into her and she cried out lightly as he rlegs wrapped around his waist.

Her heated breathing fell upon his cool flesh as the scenery around them started to whizz by. He could feel her soft moaning kisses upon him while she started to move, rocking her hips upon his cock that throbbed even more excitedly within her as she let herself fall into the rythym. Her arms and legs clung to him while she forced herself down upon him giving to him the full of her depths making his penetrations deeper as she took more and more of his inches.

With a sharp turn he hit the highway goin eighty and once steady he lifted his hands from the handle bars steering with the strong legs she would feel his hands come into contact with her body , Putting space between her chest and his as his hands slid up her stomach. Cars were but mere blurs as he took her globes in his hand, HIs eyes seemed focus upon her and slowly he pushed her back so her upper body rested upon the handle bars. He pushed her tube top over her breasts freeing them for his eyes to feast upon. With her sprawled out before him on the speeding bike she could feel his hips thrusting hard to meet hers wile his fingers kneaded her soft globes and pinched her nipples.

She gasped softly and breathed in as he pushed her against the handle bars and she bit her bottom lip, trembling though she trusted him enough oddly. She swallowed as her hands grasped onto the bike and her back arched as his hips thrust into hers, panting heavily and she moane dout up to him. "Aahh.." She gasped as he pushed her shirt up, her nipples growing hard from the wind and from his attention he was giving them.

Her head tilted to the side and her chest rose and fell quickly, her heart pounding from the excitement, feeling herself so close to climax again and she bit her bottom lip. Her hips rocking up and down slowly, moving to unwrap and now spread to allow him to thrust deeper into her.

What a sight she must have been to the other drivers as they continued to speed by. The girl spread eagle as she opened her thighs out for him. Her skirt pushed up showing her pussy to the world as her breasts hung free. HE could see the pleasure upon her face and how hard her taunt buds were within his hands. He used his hold to rock her hard back to him , feeling him pounding her tight pussy as the bike rocked slightly from his movements. He could feel her climax coming as he pushed her harder, Feeling the head pounding into the depths of her womb.

Even from the distance he could hear her heard pounding, feeling her blood thumping faster with his invasion of her hole once more. All of the events driving him once more to his hard peek. With a truimphant yell he pulled her back up to him. His arm around her waist as he drove her down onto his cock. One hand on the handle bars as he took a turn off of the highway and onto the main street. His arm around her tense as he continued to drive her harder with every time she was impaled upon him

And oh so close she was to her release, crying out as they passed cars. Hearing some cars honk and she panted heavily. But soon she was sitting up straight again. Her legs around his waist as he impaled her down onto him. She moaned into his neck as she began to move her hips harder up and down his shaft. "So..so good." She groaned and trailed her fingers down his back and she groaned out softly to him.

Her back arched before she cried out lightly and then came on his thighs, panting as she orgasmed on him heavily and she kept her back arched. Her walls pulsating on him harder and she rested back a bit and she swallowed.

He could hear her cry as as she was lost in the pleasures of his actions. As he pulled her up he could feel as she wrapped herself once more around him. Feeling as she pulled herself down with him forcing his cock to peirce deppers till he was banging against the walls of her womb. It was then as she groaned and racked her nails down his back that her cum seemed to gush from her slit

Her walls gripping his cock as she hit her peek and the bike came to a slow rumble stopped in front of his place. HIs hands upon her waist as he pushed her back down to lay on the bike. His thrusting was hard and fast, wild and animal like in nature before he gave a yell and she could feel his vien pulse moments before he pulled out. She could see the massive shaft as he aimed it at her and the head seemed like a fire hose as he suddenly started to cover her in his cum.

She could feel the hot seed covering her face and leaving a line down her body. Again more hit her features as well as her tits. Again it was like a constant stream as his cum seemed to add another layer onto what was already on her. Though as he continued his shots did not go so far but still seemed to cover where he hit.

Though soon she felt him pull out after she laid down and felt his cum shooting down on her. On her face and neck, down her breasts and body. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes as her walls pulsated heavily for him and she moaned softly, tasting his cum on her lips and her eyes opened once more. She sat up slowly a bit and she looked to him and her hands touched his arm and she laid back once again and panted heavily as her thighs trembled a bit.

(Short, sorry.)

His eyes seemed to burn bright red as he finally let loose one last shot , his cum adding once more layer to what already covered the female sprawled on his bike. He msiled as she moaned seeing how she tasted him and moved her heavy lids open to gaze upon him. He felt her touch on him as she laid back still breathing hard.

He shut off the bike and dismounted. He would help her to her feet and lead her down the alley to the door that led to his apartment above the dive bar he owned. As he shut the door behind her he leaned in to her ear "Welcome to your new home slut. " his voice deep and commanding as he grinned with his words

Getting off of the bike and followed him up and into his apartment as the door shut behind them. She glanced around with a soft sigh and smiled though she stopped, feeling his mouth against her ear and then hearing this words. "Wait..what?" She asked and turned around, a bit shocked and she furrowed her brow a bit. "New home..?" She asked and breathed in, "Slut?" She asked and growled a bit as she stepped back. "Who the hell do you think you are to say that?" She sneered and pushed him.

She shoved past him, and moved to the door, grabbing the knob to turn it and open it so she could leave the apartment.

He smirked as she offered her response to his words. And the look on her face , covered in his cum was priceless as she stammered out her words in pure shock. He loved that sounding growl that left her lips and as she shoved past him in an attempt to leave he grabbed her hair. His grip was hard wrapping the long strands in his hand and his boots sounded upon the stairs as he would either force her up the stairs or drag her either worked for him not letting her escape.

NOt getting the door instead stuck with teh hard pulling of her strands by the creature he would bring her into his flat. The door kicking shut behind him as she would see a well furnished place. "don't worry over time you will never wish to leave my service but first you need to clean up " he grinned as he pulled her head around so she was forced to face him " and i do hope you fight this "

Almost reaching the door though she cried out in pain as her hair was grabbed and yanked, her hands flying back to grab his hand. She squirmed and kicked at him, her feet kicking at the steps, her foot stepping on one to walk up and try to take the pain from the grasp he had on her hair. Though she grunted as she was forced into his flat, the door shut and locked and she whimpered. Turning around as she looked up to him, she growled again. "Never wish to leave your service?" She sneered and kept her grasp on his hand and arm, trying to dig her nails in but he was stronger than her.

She was not going to get cleaned up and become his 'pet' or whatever he wanted her to be. She screamed out loudly, hoping anyone was here to hear her and she grabbed for the door.

Her struggles he would give her an A for effort but he would not release his hold as she kicked and struggled against his hold on her hair. He smirked as she sneered at him digging her claws into his wrist in an attempt to free herself from him. And as she screamed he pulled upon her head dropping her body down to the floor, then using her hair he dragged her upon the carpeted floor pulling her into his large bathroom. the usual set up but the shower was huge with several heads pointed all over the place as he pulled her up to her feet.

"Yes my dear soon enough your world will be wanting nothing more then to feel me in you " A smile slid over his lips showing her his fangs. Using it as a distractions he riped off her shirt and skirt with ease and threw her into the shower. The water blasted on hitting her body at all angles

Reaching the bathroom and she grasped his wrist and glanced around the huge bathroom, seeing the large shower and she swallowed. Though her eyes widened and she breathed in sharply as she saw the fangs in his mouth and she shook her head slowly and her heart only beat faster and she cried out as her clothes were ripped off. Tripping, she leaned against the wall and cried out as the water shot at her from all of the shower heads. Stinging her body as everything was washed off of her.

"Don't do this.. please." She whimpered in the shower to the man and she glanced around, trying to get out of the shower.

The smell of his blood for a moment held in the air from where her nails had scratched him. As the hot water cascaded over her body washing away his cum from her flesh to leave her once more bereft of his seed he smirked at her sudden whimper as she seemed to beg him.

"Well you did ask nicely I will give you that " but from the look in his red hues she would see that even her pleas would not change his mind. He noticed how she glanced about trying to find someway past him. But she would find none as the last remnants of his cum fell from her " Good enough " and she would barely register how quick he moved as he grabbed her arm leading her dripping wet out of the bathroom, kicking open a near by door and within she would find all different implements of bondage . Some attached to the wall, hanging from the ceiling, a dog crate,. and serval tables covered only offering various shapes

Being pulled from the shower, she grunted and was pushed into another room, taking her breath away and more fear seemed to burrow it's way into her and she stepped back. Her back and bottom hitting his hips and chest, shaking her head slowly. The water dripping down her body and onto the floor beneath them and she swallowed, her bottom lip trembling. She squirmed against his grasp and tried to pull away from him, but then remembering the fangs he had showed her and she flung her left hand back before bringing it up to collide with his face.

Her heart beat heavily in her chest, her blood pumping through her veins wildly and she swallowed as she looked at all of the contraptions.

The sound of the girl's breathing was loud as she took in the scent before her feeling her push up against him. THe steady sound of the water falling down upon the floor as she let her fear run rampant threw her body. His lips touched to her ear " And yet in your fear I sense a forbidden excitement in you as well my pet " The words whispered softly to her ear as he pushed her forward into the room.

The door shut behind him and she heard the lock click shut as he turned up an old fashion oil lamp which seemed to add to the dark ambiance of the room. "Now my sweet what to do with you For some how I think you will enjoy pretty much anything I put you threw" his voice holding a sick confidence as he decided on the Stock. Grabbing her by her hair once more he led her to the middle of the room and forced her head down onto the wooden stock. His strength over powering as he forced her hands into the slots and set the top down locking her into the place bent over leaving her feeling exposed

Feeling his lips against her ear her eyes closed and her head shook before she gasped as she was pushed into the room, gaining her balance and she peered around. The room lightly lit by the oil lamp, "You only wish I would." She spat at him and stepped forward as she was forced though she gasped to see the stock and her body squirmed, her arms and legs. "No!" She yelled and pushed back against him, though all in all he had won that fight and quite easily with his strength.

Her head and two hands caught in the stock and locked as her back was bent over, her legs holding herself up. Feeling very exposed as her tears soaked her face, pulling back against the stocks though it didn't even move an inch as she looked down to see it nailed into the floor. "Let me out!" She cried softly as her hands twisted back and forth trying to snaked their way out of the holes but no avail.

Her word of denial seemed to only amuse him as she faught against him, struggled as the stock was clamped shut and locked. THe thick bolts on the floor wouldn't budge under her light weight and struggles " Keep doing that my pet and you will only injure yourself " he did not seem to concerned as he walked around her and slid his finger tips over her body.

"Your going to struggle my dear, but I am sure that you will find yourself in a far better place then the frivolous life you have led. " he smiled as he pulled from the wall walking away from her a leather collar. walking back to her he knelt in front of her as she felt the leather come to contact with her flesh. Metal rings hung down from the collar as he locked it in . His fingers caressed her cheek and his lips offered a light contact to her forehead " But I guess you need some convincing " he grinned as he placed the blind fold over her eyes depriving her of her senses.

She didn't care what he said, she needed to get out! What was wrong with this guy? She continued to twist and turn her wrists and head. Crying out softly as she felt his fingers along her body and soon her cheek. She glared at him and jerked her head back as he kissed her forehead. "Convincing?" She asked and gasped to see the blind fold. "No!" She spat at him and pulled her head back but it was now already covering her eyes and blackened out her sight. She whimpered and shook her head ,trying to get it off but it was snug on tight.

"Please.." She said softly and stopped her squirming, "Let me go." She sighed and her fingers grasped at the stock, her legs moving to give her more balance to stand up at the bent over state.

He stepped back as he looked at her blindfolded and wearing his collar locked around her neck. He chuckled as she still fought him. " I am glad you got soem fight in you should make this alot more fun" his heavy steps sounded around her followed by the clinking of metal on metal. As he stood behind her she felt his hand upon her rear spreading her cheeks apart.

It was a moment later the cold steel pushed to her tight rear hole, The circular ball pushed in as the warming lube spread out from it ." Let you go, no my dear but I know that at soon enough you won't want to leave my side. " SHe felt her hole widening as the second ball was pushed in, the tip of his finger pushing them in deeper

Back
Top Bottom